The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you remember the leaked full text messages between Melissa and tre Melissa had told tre she only cleared the date of the wedding and wouldn't be attending anything else. Why tre went quiet was she didn't want to say in front of her kids and the cameras that Joe and Melissa had said they aren't attending because at that stage of filming tre was STILL protecting her brother. This is why I don't like Melissa the lies and the constant victim narrative
someone else mentioned this on insta but I have never seen they text messages.

The party from last night was 30th July and then the wedding was like 8th August and it was sometime in that week that the rumour about Mel cheating was revealed and that’s why the Gorga’s didn’t go to the wedding.

I’m not a Mel fan or a Tre- hugger 🤣🤣 but I think it was calculated. Tre done everything possible to exclude her family from the wedding and Joe called it when he said that he felt they were being pushed into not going to they look like the ones in the wrong and Tre looks the victim

Reactions: 3
The look of sheer panic on Teresa's face when in the car last night was very telling. I've been a Gorga fan down through the years up until the last 2 seasons where it has really bored me to tears with the same drama and I always blamed Teresa however I was starting to see her side until the phone call with Luis last night. He's not innocent in all of this and I think he got caught out when filming and this is now why he is turning on them next week to show he's at the end of his tether with them but realistically he's using Teresa for fame

Reactions: 7
someone else mentioned this on insta but I have never seen they text messages.

The party from last night was 30th July and then the wedding was like 8th August and it was sometime in that week that the rumour about Mel cheating was revealed and that’s why the Gorga’s didn’t go to the wedding.

I’m not a Mel fan or a Tre- hugger 🤣🤣 but I think it was calculated. Tre done everything possible to exclude her family from the wedding and Joe called it when he said that he felt they were being pushed into not going to they look like the ones in the wrong and Tre looks the victim
Yes, I agree, Teresa might not be overly fighting with her family like she used to but she's quite clearly been excluding them in an obvious way. I know people are saying Melissa plays the victim, I agree to a certain extent, but at the housewarming party I felt her reaction was genuine and there have been a few other similar instances. They've got a big wedding party but only asking one of Melissa's kids to be included? That's crappy.

Melissa and Joe have been criticised for always talking about Teresa on the show but clearly they've been asked to and they both just seem low and defeated by it.

I do like Danielle but if she can't get over things like the Rachel situation I don't think she'll be a long term hw. There are always fallings out and you have to compromise a bit for peace. The Rachel thing wasn't even a big deal, she should have shrugged it off and just been more careful when gossiping with Rachel who has loose lips. Plus she's about to tell Melissa what her and jen were gossiping about which is kind of the exact thing Rachel did with Marge.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see the video of Joe Guidice having a girl drink a shot out of his boobs/pecks? I just saw it on Reddit. the girl wasn't Melissa and it definitely didn't look appropriate for a married man to be doing that

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the video of Joe Guidice having a girl drink a shot out of his boobs/pecks? I just saw it on Reddit. the girl wasn't Melissa and it definitely didn't look appropriate for a married man to be doing that
Hes a sleazebag

Reactions: 1
Joe Guidice isn’t married.
Do you mean Gorga?

Reactions: 3
Interestingly it says he has no kids - does he not have Harrison with Aviva? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.