The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, omg, her little nephews are back li ing with her !! It's one we've never seen, he looked like an adult in the pictures but I'm not sure.
Yes mama Joyce thinks she has more claim to Kandi's money than anyone else.
Yes, mama Joyce trying to convince Kandi to keep Todd out of her will but herself in it was hilarious. Todd seems OK to me, no he's not as successful as kandi and yes she probably bankrolls his projects but he's not lazing around and they seem happy. I think it's great Kandi found someone not intimidated by her wealth and ambition.

Reactions: 6
Not Marlo speaking of acting. Her nephew passed away SEVERAL YEARS ago and she choose to bring it up now to create a moment ?? Drew literally has nothing to do with it. Anyway idk, next week's episode looks messy I'm not sure I'm into that. I also hate how they always end up ganging up on Kenya.

Reactions: 2

---
The trailer is giving me the simple life vibes and my millennial heart is happy 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just finished the latest rhoa episode and what is actual point of Drew with her circa 2008 retro housewives storyline of I want to be a singer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just finished the latest rhoa episode and what is actual point of Drew with her circa 2008 retro housewives storyline of I want to be a singer
I love a good shady edit, and them timing her on stage vs Sanya’s 400m gold medal winning run was excellent

Reactions: 1
I thought it was sooo weird that Louis said in front of Dolores and Jennifer that he had hired a private investigator and had information on all of them and neither of them batted an eyelid. WTF??

Reactions: 9
I actually found it pretty boring to watch. Luis punching a wall and losing his temper over the Gorgas insta posts is very telling and his commentary in the reunion is extremely troublesome.

Not sure if Teresa should have implied Melissa is going anywhere as if Melissa is dumped it makes it look like Teresa runs the whole show and that Andy has bowed down to her. If anything I think it cements her place for next season for all of this to play out again although Luis wont be able to keep his cool as the mask has started to slip and the Gorgas and the wider cast know this and will play into it

Reactions: 7
I think all the husbands need to take a step back. They don't even get paid. It's the only franchise where the men are so involved. Frank isn't even married to dolo what is he doing on the show. John fuda off getting plastic surgery to look better on screen and changing his last name because he feels its a better known name 🤣. It's a housewives show not a househusbands. Luis is losing his temper alot and to be fair I would too. No matter what you say they twist it and turn it. Or they jump on one thing and run with it. Louis has come out and said he never hired a Pi and the Pi has said he wasn't hired he was trying to play marge at her own game

I think all the husbands need to take a step back. They don't even get paid. It's the only franchise where the men are so involved. Frank isn't even married to dolo what is he doing on the show. John fuda off getting plastic surgery to look better on screen and changing his last name because he feels its a better known name 🤣. It's a housewives show not a househusbands. Luis is losing his temper alot and to be fair I would too. No matter what you say they twist it and turn it. Or they jump on one thing and run with it. Louis has come out and said he never hired a Pi and the Pi has said he wasn't hired he was trying to play marge at her own game
The husbands do get paid, they're the only franchise that do. Probably why Frank has his back up about Paulie and why if Melissa gets fired, it will be a loss of two incomes it has Joey scared as how will he afford all his lawsuits

I found the wedding boring, and the dorters were saying way to much, they need to calm down. After everything that went on and said by tre and louie, I do agree with the gorgas not attending the wedding but the posting on insta on the day was really tacky and unnecessary. Let her have her day and get back to your tit the day after, or have class and say nothing.

Teresa is never leaving rhonj whilst Melissa is still on, she yoo stubborn. The wedding special showed me tre isn't strong enough to carry her own show like Kim or Bethenny. Andy will never fire tre, he held up the entire show whilst she was in camp, and she is the only OG standing from the early golden years of RH. I really dislike Melissa and i dont believe her to have any storyline without Tre but the main problem is Joe not Melissa. I firmly believe that Melissa could never talk to Tre again but Joe keeps on engaging then disengaging. This feud runs deep and even if the gorgas divorced, tre and her brother would still feud due to the way they view their parents, Joe giudice etc (rewatch season 3 christening). They need to do therapy together and stop involving their spouses and kids. Maybe a trip just the two of them to Italy would be nice for them to reconnect.

The best scenario for me would be no firings/ demotions next season and for Melissa, Dolo and Jackie to find out with concrete proof how much marge has been running her trout mouth about them and for the next season to be the take down of marge. We can have flash backs of siggy and danielle as they used to be besties with her until big fallings out and maybe even a cameo from laura. Who knows, Laura could be the new Kim D/ Kim G. Make jen fessler a ft housewife as marge needs one ally. I don't care about Danielle's brother/ bougie kids or Rachel whoville Foooda, but I don't think it's fair to fire HW after one season (those gone too soon imo include Katie rost, jules walestein). If you fire after 1 season that's just bad casting on the side of production rather than the woman's fault. Ebony could've been a good HW but she did not fit in with the RHONY women at all, if bethenny, carole were around it may have worked

Back to rhonj, reduce significantly the filming of the husbands and the dorters, don't give them talking heads and that way we can get to the core of this show, fake rich women with too much botox fighting about petty tit and getting drunk

Reactions: 11
The husbands do get paid, they're the only franchise that do. Probably why Frank has his back up about Paulie and why if Melissa gets fired, it will be a loss of two incomes it has Joey scared as how will he afford all his lawsuits

I found the wedding boring, and the dorters were saying way to much, they need to calm down. After everything that went on and said by tre and louie, I do agree with the gorgas not attending the wedding but the posting on insta on the day was really tacky and unnecessary. Let her have her day and get back to your tit the day after, or have class and say nothing.

Teresa is never leaving rhonj whilst Melissa is still on, she yoo stubborn. The wedding special showed me tre isn't strong enough to carry her own show like Kim or Bethenny. Andy will never fire tre, he held up the entire show whilst she was in camp, and she is the only OG standing from the early golden years of RH. I really dislike Melissa and i dont believe her to have any storyline without Tre but the main problem is Joe not Melissa. I firmly believe that Melissa could never talk to Tre again but Joe keeps on engaging then disengaging. This feud runs deep and even if the gorgas divorced, tre and her brother would still feud due to the way they view their parents, Joe giudice etc (rewatch season 3 christening). They need to do therapy together and stop involving their spouses and kids. Maybe a trip just the two of them to Italy would be nice for them to reconnect.

The best scenario for me would be no firings/ demotions next season and for Melissa, Dolo and Jackie to find out with concrete proof how much marge has been running her trout mouth about them and for the next season to be the take down of marge. We can have flash backs of siggy and danielle as they used to be besties with her until big fallings out and maybe even a cameo from laura. Who knows, Laura could be the new Kim D/ Kim G. Make jen fessler a ft housewife as marge needs one ally. I don't care about Danielle's brother/ bougie kids or Rachel whoville Foooda, but I don't think it's fair to fire HW after one season (those gone too soon imo include Katie rost, jules walestein). If you fire after 1 season that's just bad casting on the side of production rather than the woman's fault. Ebony could've been a good HW but she did not fit in with the RHONY women at all, if bethenny, carole were around it may have worked

Back to rhonj, reduce significantly the filming of the husbands and the dorters, don't give them talking heads and that way we can get to the core of this show, fake rich women with too much botox fighting about petty tit and getting drunk
I miss that too. Now it’s just the women separating into two groups and dragging out an old argument/beef through the whole season. The arguments are almost always preplanned so there’s never that silly shock factor we used to get

Reactions: 4
Wedding looked fun, Margaret was ridiculous leaving early. Teresa’s hair was something else. A simpler hair style would have looked great. Can’t believe how different Gabriella looks to the other dorters.

Reactions: 9
@Joannabloggs you are correct they get paid the only franchise that the husbands get paid. Joe gorga apparently gets $45,000 can't find anything on Frank.
---
I hope this works as I've not shared a link before
---
Screenshot_20230525_171337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230525_171359_Chrome.jpg
I couldn't get it to work so I hope screen shots will do

Last edited:
@Joannabloggs you are correct they get paid the only franchise that the husbands get paid. Joe gorga apparently gets $45,000 can't find anything on Frank.
---
I hope this works as I've not shared a link before
---
View attachment 2195468View attachment 2195470I couldn't get it to work so I hope screen shots will do
Link didn't work for me but thanks for confirming. Jersey is all about family so it makes sense for the men to get paid considering how much they feature. They're also the only franchise where all the women are in serious relationships/ marriage

Gia is also the only dorter of all the franchises to get paid for just appearing on the show, I dont even think Briana was paid during her time on OC and she was a big part of the Brooks storyline

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Teresa’s wedding special was the second highest rated episode of the series, after the finale, in the US. The producers are gonna see that and keep her on. I think the break is really necessary. They need more people to bridge the gap between the groups cut becomes less fun when there’s clear camps. This is why NY worked so well for so long, they got over tit quick and all mingled. NJ is super dark.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.