The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new NJ episode felt like a bit of a filler, but i think im still high on the VPR drama and i just finished Atlanta season 9 last nite and im still shook from that 😱

Reactions: 4
Last episode before the reunion of RHOM. Is Peter ok? Is he on drugs? He seems to have the mental age of a 3 year old. Seems like he needs help?

Reactions: 1
I
It's the same old boring storylines

The Gorgas v Teresa

Margaret v Jennifer

Maybe it'll get better
It certainly can't get worse.
My secret wish is that there really are no problems between the Gorgas and Teresa and it's all fake for relevancy, etc. I just think that would be hilarious.
Margaret v jennifer, who even cares? Id rather hear more about their messed up family dynamics...both of them!

Reactions: 2
So Potomac has ended, Miami won't be long, so only NJ on at the mo, does anyone know who the next lot are ?
Though tbh, I'm actually getting abit bored of them all !!

Reactions: 6
So Potomac has ended, Miami won't be long, so only NJ on at the mo, does anyone know who the next lot are ?
Though tbh, I'm actually getting abit bored of them all !!
The girls trip Thailand i think is end of March?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.