The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her nose I don't think it's that bad!! But fudas one yikes that's bad it's completely disappears in photos

Reactions: 1
Omg i know this isnt housewives related but does anyone watch Vanderpump Rules? Have you seen that Ariana and sandoval have split because he’s allegedly cheated with Raquel? 😱 im so shocked

Reactions: 8
We have a thread !

This so unhinged they want to be in a committed relationship ??? I hope the restaurant burn to the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Both of them have terrible nose jobs.
I think spouses don’t operate on their partners in case it goes wrong tbh!
Yeh I remember in BH the woman whose husband was a plastic surgeon (what's her name, they are now divorced he does Botched?) Said the same thing. That said, in Miami Lisa said her husband did all of hers
---
Omg i know this isnt housewives related but does anyone watch Vanderpump Rules? Have you seen that Ariana and sandoval have split because he’s allegedly cheated with Raquel? 😱 im so shocked
There is a thread for it!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'm shooketh, I cannot compute
I keep seeing all the insta posts about it, kind of gutted I've never watched it!

Miami has been really good, I'm pleased marysol and alexia didn't let adriana off the hook. I've been rewatching it from season one and she has always acted like this. Saying something horrible then turning on the waterworks. I know her getting divorced isn't nice but what was her excuse s1?

Reactions: 10
I just seen on Facebook Drew and Ralph are getting a divorce. No surprise there tbh 😂 not sure how long this has been known for but first time I’ve seen anything

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.