The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to your thoughts! 😄
Well, I’m still on series one of RHOC, but I really like how ‘unpolished’ it is. But I’m also getting the rage at Slade. Apart from being a total wanker ‘look at me’ in my executive job (I did laugh knowing what he ends up with) but his attitude towards women and how he treated Jo, made me very angry.

Reactions: 5
I loved ladies of London, it was so funny. My fav was the danish (swedish??) Royal who outed her dad's cancer.

In other news, I still miss rhony everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched it years ago - I quite enjoyed it.
I have watched almost every franchise of Housewives - I haven’t watched the second season of Durban or season 1 of Cape Town. Just could not warm to them. Recently started NJ from the start again. However tonight I was flicking through Netflix and I am watching season 6 of BH.
I’m also watching BH season 6 on Netflix. Interesting rewatching it and the introduction of Erika. Her showing off her lifestyle is eye opening especially considering what we now know about it all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m also watching BH season 6 on Netflix. Interesting rewatching it and the introduction of Erika. Her showing off her lifestyle is eye opening especially considering what we now know about it all!!
I wonder if she regrets going kn the show or not, drawing attention to her lifestyle was definitely what led to it being discovered

Reactions: 4
And she looks incredibly plain!!

I loved ladies of London, it was so funny. My fav was the danish (swedish??) Royal who outed her dad's cancer.

In other news, I still miss rhony everyday
That danish one would have been perfect on the housewives franchise. She tries to play ditsy but it became obvious later on that she was really cunning

RHOP reunion part 2: tiresome

Also crazy how much work Wendy has done, that throwback really showed that she got a lot fixed o n her face.

Reactions: 1
Does it annoy anyone else that the reunions just seem to get longer and longer? They always were 1 episode, then 2 now standard is 3 and they never really resolve anything as Andy doesn't confront them too much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does it annoy anyone else that the reunions just seem to get longer and longer? They always were 1 episode, then 2 now standard is 3 and they never really resolve anything as Andy doesn't confront them too much
Then the unseen footage episode too 🙄
Andy lets them away with murder. He needs replaced asap

• Heart
Then the unseen footage episode too 🙄
Andy lets them away with murder. He needs replaced asap
Totally agree, it's all just stuff not good enough got the show, why bother? But as the producer j don't think he will ever step down. Glossing over serious issues (I.e erika jane) then juT going onto "comedy moments" just pointless

Reactions: 6
I dont even bother with the Reunions anymore. Only thing I'm interested in seeing is their outfits for it

I think Juan has been straying but with this picture if they were be so affectionate why is the pic posted of them just sitting side by side? Why wouldn't you have taken one of them even looking at each other....

I agree with everyone, Andy is the weak link now. Any slightly challenging question is tweeted in so he can disassociate from it. He never pushes although he used to. I do like him but I don't know if he's worried about being labelled a bully if he goes too hard?

I think Juan has been straying but with this picture if they were be so affectionate why is the pic posted of them just sitting side by side? Why wouldn't you have taken one of them even looking at each other....

I agree with everyone, Andy is the weak link now. Any slightly challenging question is tweeted in so he can disassociate from it. He never pushes although he used to. I do like him but I don't know if he's worried about being labelled a bully if he goes too hard?
Robyn would rather the cheating rumours to be circulating. The alternative is the sexual misconduct stuff.

I wonder if she regrets going kn the show or not, drawing attention to her lifestyle was definitely what led to it being discovered
Same with Teresa Guidice. I’m sure Juicy Joe would have got away with his fraud if she hadn’t been parading their wealth about on RH. I can’t remember who it was but someone said they wanted to go in the show and their husband said he would end up in prison if she did!! Anyone remember who that was? My memory is terrible!

Reactions: 2
Same with Teresa Guidice. I’m sure Juicy Joe would have got away with his fraud if she hadn’t been parading their wealth about on RH. I can’t remember who it was but someone said they wanted to go in the show and their husband said he would end up in prison if she did!! Anyone remember who that was? My memory is terrible!
Was it Caroline Manzo? It might have been season 3 or 4 when she said that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.