The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about to download the HayU app (thank you to the poster who recommended that to me)
Do this is an advanced warning that I’ll be wanting to chat a lot of tit about early OC episodes over the coming weeks 🤣
Looking forward to your thoughts! 😄

Hmm disagree with you on a few points. Gorga is just as crooked, lost his parents house, owes contractors money… I don’t think that aspect of him is what Teresa was jealous of BUT I agree that she had him on a pedestal and it was likely no woman would have been good enough.

I don’t think anyone expected them to look after their nieces either - I think it’s the fact that they said that they put food in their mouths (rude and clearly untrue, NJ stopped filming for Teresa I don’t think J&M had any say so) which is why people are annoyed. Joe Guduice’s family stepped in and I don’t think anyone thought anything of it until they made a big song and dance about it.

It’s all so contrived though. Could have been over ages ago!
Ok interesting to hear another perspective.
What do you mean he Gorga lost his parents house ?
Hmm disagree with you on a few points. Gorga is just as crooked, lost his parents house, owes contractors money… I don’t think that aspect of him is what Teresa was jealous of BUT I agree that she had him on a pedestal and it was likely no woman would have been good enough.

I don’t think anyone expected them to look after their nieces either - I think it’s the fact that they said that they put food in their mouths (rude and clearly untrue, NJ stopped filming for Teresa I don’t think J&M had any say so) which is why people are annoyed. Joe Guduice’s family stepped in and I don’t think anyone thought anything of it until they made a big song and dance about it.

It’s all so contrived though. Could have been over ages ago!
When did this happen ?

Ok interesting to hear another perspective.

When did this happen ?
It’s been a thing going around for ages but this Reddit post has the links to the public records. Not sure if it’ll get blocked though: https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealH...according_to_public_records_in_nj_the_rumors/

Essentially, the post says:

Joe Gorga borrowed $500,000 in 2007 from the national bank of Arizona. The mortgage documents shows that Joe used his parents' home as collateral. Joe defaulted on the loan in 2009 and the the parents lost the house in September 2009.

I couldn’t help notice that Joe’s name was on the deed for his parents house.

I find the deed-transactions odd and the only witness to the deeds was Frank Catania. The deeds transactions aren’t legit because they were not properly notarized to become legally binding. These deed weren’t in the presence of a notary public.

“ The deed must be signed in ink by the Grantors in the presence of a notary public, with the Grantors’ names printed below the signatures “.

Tre's father sold his house for $1 to Joe. The only witness to this transaction was Frank Catania.

That means that the deeds-transactions were not legit. I believe 100% based on these results that Tre’s father never signed the documents. Joe gorga forge his father signature and Frank Catania helped him with making the deeds look legit.

Keep in mind: Tre’s father had absolutely nothing in his name in the public records until 2007. Even his house was paid off, he had no mortgages!

Edit: Joe gorga had/has several mortgages in different counties. Joe gorga took out a $2,7 million mortgage in 2012. This mortgage was discharged in 2021 and they definitely moved because of financial issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
same, i still absolutely do not like her analogy about Frankie however i also haven’t watched last nights episode fully yet - ive only watched 3/4s on my break and i felt a bit sorry for Adriana too with what i saw. I just wish they’d all get along and stop with the arguing.
Haven't watched the last 2 épisodes knowing there's so much fight. I want ONE episode of good fun (with Marysol included).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s been a thing going around for ages but this Reddit post has the links to the public records. Not sure if it’ll get blocked though: https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealH...according_to_public_records_in_nj_the_rumors/

Essentially, the post says:

Joe Gorga borrowed $500,000 in 2007 from the national bank of Arizona. The mortgage documents shows that Joe used his parents' home as collateral. Joe defaulted on the loan in 2009 and the the parents lost the house in September 2009.

I couldn’t help notice that Joe’s name was on the deed for his parents house.

I find the deed-transactions odd and the only witness to the deeds was Frank Catania. The deeds transactions aren’t legit because they were not properly notarized to become legally binding. These deed weren’t in the presence of a notary public.

“ The deed must be signed in ink by the Grantors in the presence of a notary public, with the Grantors’ names printed below the signatures “.

Tre's father sold his house for $1 to Joe. The only witness to this transaction was Frank Catania.

That means that the deeds-transactions were not legit. I believe 100% based on these results that Tre’s father never signed the documents. Joe gorga forge his father signature and Frank Catania helped him with making the deeds look legit.

Keep in mind: Tre’s father had absolutely nothing in his name in the public records until 2007. Even his house was paid off, he had no mortgages!

Edit: Joe gorga had/has several mortgages in different counties. Joe gorga took out a $2,7 million mortgage in 2012. This mortgage was discharged in 2021 and they definitely moved because of financial issues.
Wow. Wow wow.
That’s low of the low.
That left a really bad taste in my mouth.
So I wonder what Tres & Joes parents thought ?
I can’t believe Frank Catania is involved.
I will look into that Reddit link.

Reactions: 4
It's evident that Joe had a bad relationship with his dad even before the house situation. Remember the way he screamed at his dad why don't you love me at his sons christening? Even more evidence of a bad relationship is the fact that the gorga parents would spend Easter and Xmas at the giudices rather than at Joe's.

If this house issue is true and I believe it to be so, this further put a strain on their relationship and in their final years, it speaks volumes that Giacinto and Antonia would rather live with criminal son in law, than stay with Melissa and Joe (even before the giudices went to "camp"). I do not trust Joe Gorga and I believe Margaret and Joe B (why is everyone called joe?!?!) know about how shady he is when it comes to money and businesses, he's just a lot smarter that giudice to not take it to a criminal level.

I feel the RH fandom focuses too much on Melissa in this feud when really and truly it's mostly Joe carrying on this feud. Teresa has been very petty/ mean throughout this feud and she is not blameless (i like that the gorgas didnt chat tit about the giudices when the kids were little in their presence), but I don't get the same energy from Tre to keep this feuding storyline going.

This season's reunion is going to be awful for the family and for everyone's sake, this needs to be either Teresa or Melissa's last season

Reactions: 9
It's evident that Joe had a bad relationship with his dad even before the house situation. Remember the way he screamed at his dad why don't you love me at his sons christening? Even more evidence of a bad relationship is the fact that the gorga parents would spend Easter and Xmas at the giudices rather than at Joe's.

If this house issue is true and I believe it to be so, this further put a strain on their relationship and in their final years, it speaks volumes that Giacinto and Antonia would rather live with criminal son in law, than stay with Melissa and Joe (even before the giudices went to "camp"). I do not trust Joe Gorga and I believe Margaret and Joe B (why is everyone called joe?!?!) know about how shady he is when it comes to money and businesses, he's just a lot smarter that giudice to not take it to a criminal level.

I feel the RH fandom focuses too much on Melissa in this feud when really and truly it's mostly Joe carrying on this feud. Teresa has been very petty/ mean throughout this feud and she is not blameless (i like that the gorgas didnt chat tit about the giudices when the kids were little in their presence), but I don't get the same energy from Tre to keep this feuding storyline going.

This season's reunion is going to be awful for the family and for everyone's sake, this needs to be either Teresa or Melissa's last season
Fully agree. It’s a tit show from start to end. Like I said, I’m rewatching and I don’t think Mel and Joe joined to repair their family. I think they wanted a piece of the fame and glamour. Which I don’t blame them for is that’s their thing, but don’t pretend that you want to fix a family rift. I am by no means a Tre fan, but the sly digs are relentless throughout their first few seasons and it’s not one sided.

I like when production start to show you what people are really like, such as on Potomac with Robyn and on Bev Hills with Kyle. And I’m sure that’s what’s happening here with Melissa.
---
the fact it’s got 14 seasons is making me think surely it gets better 🤣
I had to stop watching it a few seasons ago because I really liked Dawn, she was my favourite. And I think she is a pure bleep in real life, quite nasty actually. And I decided if the most likeable character was an hole, then it’s no for me lol

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched Cheshire ? I’m on episode one and it’s so cringy 🙈
I don't know why but the British ones are just unwatchable for me, ditto Jersey,I have watched the odd episode but cannot getting into it. Did anyone watch ladies of London when it was on?

Reactions: 3
Cheshire had a few good seasons. I liked Leanne and Ampika but the last few seasons were shite.
I got half way through the first episode of Ladies of London but I hated it!!!
---

Reactions: 5
I’m rewatching RHONY from the beginning for maybe the third time and it’s still incredible, it’s the only franchise I would watch over and over again. I’m onto season 5 when Aviva, Heather and Carole join.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched the first season of Ladies of London not too long ago after watching RHODubai to see what Caroline Stanbury was like. it was alright. I felt they really played up the English as being superior to the Americans. Class definitely played into the storyline. I got the sense that the Americans tried really hard to fit in but will never properly be accepted.
Couple of spoilers

Annabelle Neilson died in 2018 of a stroke,had left the show after S2. She had been besties with Alexander McQueen.

Noelle Reno’s boyfriend at the time of filming season 1 fell from a window in 2014 and died. He appeared to have serious financial issues in the 1st season. She didn’t appear after s1.

Reactions: 5
I watched the first season of Ladies of London not too long ago after watching RHODubai to see what Caroline Stanbury was like. it was alright. I felt they really played up the English as being superior to the Americans. Class definitely played into the storyline. I got the sense that the Americans tried really hard to fit in but will never properly be accepted.
Couple of spoilers

Annabelle Neilson died in 2018 of a stroke,had left the show after S2. She had been besties with Alexander McQueen.

Noelle Reno’s boyfriend at the time of filming season 1 fell from a window in 2014 and died. He appeared to have serious financial issues in the 1st season. She didn’t appear after s1.
I watched it years ago - I quite enjoyed it.
I have watched almost every franchise of Housewives - I haven’t watched the second season of Durban or season 1 of Cape Town. Just could not warm to them. Recently started NJ from the start again. However tonight I was flicking through Netflix and I am watching season 6 of BH.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.