The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E9DC2AE0-0D5F-4B3C-9572-2AD157F5086A.png

I definitely want Katie back. She actually brought drama and didn’t hold back on calling out the other ladies BS. She was also able argue with Ashley in a calm manner (even if she was unhinged at times)

Reactions: 7
I'm loving all the receipts coming out on the gorgas. Melissa and the bloody engagement party seating. Melissa came in and asked to be moved cos she wanted to sit with her kids. Then they blame Teresa for it!! I can't wait for all the lies to come out. And the way luis handled joe was perfect. Luis says pod cast Joe don't you dare!! He is trying to control what luis can say. Bangs the table. Stop with the theratics I thought that was brilliant. Joe didnt know what to do after that and had to calm down. None of the rest of the husbands were backing him up either in his temper tantrum

Reactions: 8
I'm loving all the receipts coming out on the gorgas. Melissa and the bloody engagement party seating. Melissa came in and asked to be moved cos she wanted to sit with her kids. Then they blame Teresa for it!! I can't wait for all the lies to come out. And the way luis handled joe was perfect. Luis says pod cast Joe don't you dare!! He is trying to control what luis can say. Bangs the table. Stop with the theratics I thought that was brilliant. Joe didnt know what to do after that and had to calm down. None of the rest of the husbands were backing him up either in his temper tantrum
Yes - it was brilliant!
Have to say I am seeing the Gorga's in a totally different light this season.

Also - on a side note, how gorgeous is Gabriella Guidice?! Classy and calm and she really got her point across which must have been difficult as she has mentioned before that she does not enjoy filming the show.

Reactions: 5
Yes - it was brilliant!

Also - on a side note, how gorgeous is Gabriella Guidice?! Classy and calm and she really got her point across which must have been difficult as she has mentioned before that she does not enjoy filming the show.
I was so surprised at Gabrielle don't think I ever heard her speak much before!! I suppose she's sick to the back teeth of her uncle and aunt making tit of her parents. I know I would be.

Reactions: 4
Yes - it was brilliant!

I am seeing the Gorga’s differently too.
They are exhausting, actually the whole family drama is exhausting and has been dragged out for too many years.

They Gorga’s are total attention seekers. Too much!

Teresa will never change, she is a nasty piece of work and just because she is on TV with equally nasty people, should not detract from her past behaviour.

Louie is a weird one. Seen so much stuff about him online. He is very controlling and manipulative. For someone so “zen” he sure played his part in riling up Teresa and the girls when he could have easily de-escalated the situation.

The new girls seem ok, very “Jersey” which is good

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the new girls on jersey so far. I always liked the Gorgas and I'm a bit on the fence about them now especially after seeing the two Joe's in the Bahamas however I think they did themselves no favours as Teresa is always right in her eyes and shes surrounded by enablers who back this up.

I do think Louis came in trying to be the good guy but I think deep down hes a snake and will milk the marriage for a bit and always be out there as Teresa's ex. I just dont trust him

I'm starting to soften on Teresa. I can't have been easy to have to deal with this for so many years the constant sniping back biting and sly digs. Teresa let the most of it slide in fairness. When she has done wrong she almost always apologises for it. You can see she is really working on herself and her behaviour this season. And I say fair fucks to her, she is finally fighting back with the gorgas she never did before. Now she's showing the receipts. Melissa shows only her side of a text message conversation. So Teresa showed the whole conversation proving Melissa was twisting it

I'm starting to soften on Teresa. I can't have been easy to have to deal with this for so many years the constant sniping back biting and sly digs. Teresa let the most of it slide in fairness. When she has done wrong she almost always apologises for it. You can see she is really working on herself and her behaviour this season. And I say fair fucks to her, she is finally fighting back with the gorgas she never did before. Now she's showing the receipts. Melissa shows only her side of a text message conversation. So Teresa showed the whole conversation proving Melissa was twisting it

I don’t know why it’s taken so long for them to speak out on how absent Joe and Mel were when Teresa was in jail. She’s been out since 2016 so why bring it up now?

I don’t know why it’s taken so long for them to speak out on how absent Joe and Mel were when Teresa was in jail. She’s been out since 2016 so why bring it up now?
She’s never watched the show until now - that’s why she’s starting to speak up. She is now seeing all the snide things they say in talking heads and scenes without her and she’s finally seeing that while she kept quiet to protect ‘the family’, she wasn’t getting the same back.

Still unsure about Luis. He handled Joe perfectly, it that scene with the girls earlier was too extra.

Little Valentina’s art show was great!

She’s never watched the show until now - that’s why she’s starting to speak up. She is now seeing all the snide things they say in talking heads and scenes without her and she’s finally seeing that while she kept quiet to protect ‘the family’, she wasn’t getting the same back.

Still unsure about Luis. He handled Joe perfectly, it that scene with the girls earlier was too extra.

Little Valentina’s art show was great!
I don’t believe she didn’t watch the shows back until now. 6/7 years later?!?! I’m not buying that.

I think it’s Louie casting up stuff to help her fight her case. Rather than just admit when she is wrong, she wants to deflect. Louie was a fan of the show remember, who “bumped into her” whilst walking on the beach. He’s an opportunist and the way he instigated the conversation to get the girls riled up, just solidified it for me.

He is night and day of how he portrayed himself last year on TV
---
She is now seeing all the snide things they say in talking heads and scenes without her and she’s finally seeing that while she kept quiet to protect ‘the family’, she wasn’t getting the same back. !
And Melissa and Joe are very snide, there’s no need. When they do something nice it just comes across as fake. I think because Mel is the youngest of her sisters, she’s used to getting spoiled and it shows.

A lot of their comments go over Teresa’s head and I think now she has Louie to tell her that they are being aresholes.

• Heart
Teresa has said for years she doesn't watch the show. I think she was told to watch so she could see for herself what Joe and Melissa had been doing.

I don’t believe she didn’t watch the shows back until now. 6/7 years later?!?! I’m not buying that.

I think it’s Louie casting up stuff to help her fight her case. Rather than just admit when she is wrong, she wants to deflect. Louie was a fan of the show remember, who “bumped into her” whilst walking on the beach. He’s an opportunist and the way he instigated the conversation to get the girls riled up, just solidified it for me.

He is night and day of how he portrayed himself last year on TV
---

And Melissa and Joe are very snide, there’s no need. When they do something nice it just comes across as fake. I think because Mel is the youngest of her sisters, she’s used to getting spoiled and it shows.

A lot of their comments go over Teresa’s head and I think now she has Louie to tell her that they are being aresholes.
Oh Luis is definitely an opportunist. And her not watching the show is more likely than not - think about her on reunions, she never says anything further than what she’s asked. It’s been said for years she doesn’t watch, I think he was the one who pushed her to do it.

Teresa has said for years she doesn't watch the show. I think she was told to watch so she could see for herself what Joe and Melissa had been doing.
She’s been caught in another lie.
I’ve watched all seasons and reunions and she’s brought up so many occasions where people spoke about her which she wouldn’t know unless she watched it. Her historic tweets show this too.

I think she’s just dumb, and forget the lies she’s told.
---
Oh Luis is definitely an opportunist. And her not watching the show is more likely than not - think about her on reunions, she never says anything further than what she’s asked. It’s been said for years she doesn’t watch, I think he was the one who pushed her to do it.
No she’s mentioned loads of things in reunions. Especially around what Jackie had said behind her back. The season where Teresa made up a lie about her (super hot) hubby cheating

Reactions: 1
She’s been caught in another lie.
I’ve watched all seasons and reunions and she’s brought up so many occasions where people spoke about her which she wouldn’t know unless she watched it. Her historic tweets show this too.
Can you give an example of this?

yes. There are loads. Watch The first few reunions.At the beginning of the NJ franchise, the housewives used to write a weekly blog based on the previous night’s episode. I’m not sure if this was true for all franchises but was definitely true for RHONJ.
Lauren even makes fun of Teresa and her inability to spell “Napalm” and Teresa insists that she writes her own blogs.
I can’t remember where they were housed, I’m sure it was Bravos website.

I used to read them religiously on the allaboutrh website.
---
yes. There are loads. Watch The first few reunions.At the beginning of the NJ franchise, the housewives used to write a weekly blog based on the previous night’s episode. I’m not sure if this was true for all franchises but was definitely true for RHONJ.
Lauren even makes fun of Teresa and her inability to spell “Napalm” and Teresa insists that she writes her own blogs.

Blogs like this….
---
Found them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

---

Blogs like this….
---

Found them

Wow I remember these blogs always being mentioned on the reunion! Had completely forgotten about them..
Always thought it was a bit random and ridiculously obvious that Teresa did not write it herself. 😅

Reactions: 3
Wow I remember these blogs always being mentioned on the reunion! Had completely forgotten about them..
Always thought it was a bit random and ridiculously obvious that Teresa did not write it herself. 😅
SPELL NAPALM!! 🤣🤣🤣

She definitely didn’t write those blogs lol. She was defo fed info for the reunions but I still don’t think she watched intently. Or, at least, she’s rewatched now and actually understood. We all know she’s not very bright haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.