The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love New Jersey šŸ˜ Yeah itā€™s repetitive but it builds and builds!

Reactions: 6
I just went on her page and god she's ruined her face with all the botox and fillers. She used to be so pretty. She reminds me of that big housewives podcaster, I forgot her name.
I always thought she was pretty too, but she had loads of surgery when she was on housewives, which I didn't really think she needed.

Reactions: 3
NJ liking Danielle, she reminds me of old school NJ ladies!

Probably not a popular opinion, and I'm no fan of Melissa and Joe's, but I think they're telling the truth about seating arrangements etc, Teresa is a born liar, we've seen her lie numerous times over the years, I can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth tbh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is anyone missing episode 13 of Miami on now tv? Iā€™ve watched 12 then it just says episode 14 coming soon šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
NJ liking Danielle, she reminds me of old school NJ ladies!

Probably not a popular opinion, and I'm no fan of Melissa and Joe's, but I think they're telling the truth about seating arrangements etc, Teresa is a born liar, we've seen her lie numerous times over the years, I can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth tbh!!
I believe them HOWEVER, where we're Joe and Teresa seated at the infamous christening of season 3? Not at Melissa and Joe's table. That table had Melissa's sisters but not Joe's sister. Teresa and joe were seated very far from the gorgas its not even like they were the next table over. Everyone in this situation is a hypocrite and they just need to end all communications. The kids are now old enough that if they want to maintain relationships with their cousins they can do it without their parents.

Reactions: 4
I believe them HOWEVER, where we're Joe and Teresa seated at the infamous christening of season 3? Not at Melissa and Joe's table. That table had Melissa's sisters but not Joe's sister. Teresa and joe were seated very far from the gorgas its not even like they were the next table over. Everyone in this situation is a hypocrite and they just need to end all communications. The kids are now old enough that if they want to maintain relationships with their cousins they can do it without their parents.
I know there's wrong on both sides, and end of the day it's between Teresa and Joe, like you say, end communication, I did with my sibling, best thing I've ever done!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive just watched this and it looks likes itā€™s M&J and the god parents at one table (up stairs away from the dance floor) and everyone else is seated around the dance floor.

Also, Joey tells Melissa that she should ā€œgo and reactā€ to T&J taking the baby and dancing on the dance floor and itā€™s Melā€™s sister who says we werenā€™t raised like that and to leave it alone.

Rick W says that the issues stem from Teresa putting Joey on a pedestal all his life and when she married Juicy Joe šŸ˜ it didnā€™t stop and that caused friction between the two Joesā€™ - and I can totally see this. Melissa didnā€™t stand a chance, she didnā€™t need a sister - she has 3 and was used to sticking up for herself so with Teresa tried it with her, she was met with resistance.

The whole family dynamic is fucked up, boring at times but does make good TV.

This christening was over 10 years ago.
A bit petty to hold a grudge for that long donā€™t you think ?
I agree itā€™s time for the toxic relationship to end. As a viewer I am beyond bored.
I have not watched the episode so I will look forward to watching NJ & Miami tonight.

I agree itā€™s time for the toxic relationship to end. As a view I am beyond bored.
I have not watched the episode so I will look forward to watching NJ & Miami tonight.
Aye, itā€™s dragged on for too long. Itā€™s a shame, itā€™s got worse since their parents died. M&J just need to move on and prove that they can have a storyline that doesnā€™t involve Teresa (doubtful tbh)

The new NJ housewives seem ok šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 5
I love RHONJ - it's definitely my favourite of the franchise.

But are we gonna have to listen to them arguing over the seating arrangement at the engagement party for the next few episodes?! šŸ˜­

You know the family feud has gone on too long when even Teresa is bored of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love RHONJ - it's definitely my favourite of the franchise.

But are we gonna have to listen to them arguing over the seating arrangement at the engagement party for the next few episodes?! šŸ˜­

You know the family feud has gone on too long when even Teresa is bored of it.
Iā€™ve watched the preview of the first 7 minutes for next weekā€™s episode and it looks like they have made up. But no doubt Joey will spit the dummy and it will all go tits up again.
I think the cheating rumours are coming in the next few weeks and the fight between Joey and Louis.
They did the right thing by refusing to go to the wedding.

Teresa is a narcissist. Itā€™s blatantly obvious and she gets worse as the seasons go on. She definitely has a personality disorder and NPD is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve watched the preview of the first 7 minutes for next weekā€™s episode and it looks like they have made up. But no doubt Joey will spit the dummy and it will all go tits up again.
I think the cheating rumours are coming in the next few weeks and the fight between Joey and Louis.
They did the right thing by refusing to go to the wedding.
They most certainly have not made up. The gorgas didn't attend Teresa's wedding and they had to be separated at bravocon. There's no going back
Aye, itā€™s dragged on for too long. Itā€™s a shame, itā€™s got worse since their parents died. M&J just need to move on and prove that they can have a storyline that doesnā€™t involve Teresa (doubtful tbh)

The new NJ housewives seem ok šŸ‘šŸ¼
Melissa storyline outside of Teresa has been "singing", antonias broken ankle and a fake long lost sister. Let's just be honest regardless of who's side if any you are on Melissa is not an interesting housewife. Jackie despite her demotion has given us more than Melissa has. Melissa needs to be fired.
I agree itā€™s time for the toxic relationship to end. As a viewer I am beyond bored.
Yes it was 10 years ago but this feud has been running since joe got married so unfortunately its all still relevant. I don't believe in the decades of makeups and breakups that either side has truly moved on from the fights, name calling, rumours. If it weren't for the show, i dont believe they wouldve made up, filming has forced them to be together. Teresa and Joe have never liked eachothers spouses and joe holds resentment towards tre about the relationship with his father, particularly since tre was the favourite child.
People can finally see that this fake perception about the importance of family is a facade on everybodys parts and we are exhausted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.