The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I've really liked Candice this season (though still pissed about what happened with Monique) but they've been dragging her husband all season, for a non story line, when in fact, Robyn had the most to hide, the word deflect springs to mind!
I feel like asking to be dragged, then getting dragged somewhat humbled her 🤔
---
" can we agree that's it's probably not the best idea for a married man to be in a hotel room with a single woman " - the audacity of this woman 😂 😂 😂
The way I gasped when she said this 😮😮😮
Robyn is a joke and I fully believe she and Grizella both used the Chris situation as a storyline to deflect from Robyn’s room mate cheating on her before filming. She should 💯 be fired from the housewives for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think they'll fire Robyn. I don't think Andy could resist the payback of all the women gunning for her next season and making sure she gets a horrible edit

Reactions: 8
I don't think they'll fire Robyn. I don't think Andy could resist the payback of all the women gunning for her next season and making sure she gets a horrible edit
I wish they would, im finding her very boring!

Reactions: 6
I also got this impression. Very insecure. There were rumours a while back that he cheated , but no more was said.
She's always trying to prove how into each other they are, things like straddling him when they are in a bar etc, would be embarrassed to be filmed doing that and I am not a 50 something with children

Reactions: 3
Karen looks strange- can’t put my finger on it. She was suspiciously quiet.
Maybe she's glad the lime light is off her about cheating, they all went for her this season to, blue eyes, when end of the day, it was Robyn's oh who'd been cheating!

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's glad the lime light is off her about cheating, they all went for her this season to, blue eyes, when end of the day, it was Robyn's oh who'd been cheating!
Because Robyn and Gizelle were trying to deflect from Juan cheating. Karen got flung under the bus

Reactions: 3
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I've really liked Candice this season (though still pissed about what happened with Monique) but they've been dragging her husband all season, for a non story line, when in fact, Robyn had the most to hide, the word deflect springs to mind!
Saaame I think Candice has grown. She has risen above the Ashley stuff (I wish Ashley would stop digging because they could be good fun friends) and had faith in Chris. I really like Chris (haven’t seen the reunion yet)
---
I wish they would, im finding her very boring!
I weirdly really like her

Reactions: 6
Ashley is as dumb as dodo. You could argue that even Erika G left her marriage with more than Ashley did

Mia is a close second for dumbest Potomac RH

• Haha
Oohhhh this is juicy !!
Gia keep your nose out!!!
but this does seem hugely staged!! & out of spite to Teresa ……
Personally I still can’t stand Teresa and Louis… I hand in heart just think T is sooooooo jelous of Melissa…. Since day 1 and has always hated her being part of her family and the show!!
Melissa apparently wrote a similar if not identical response to Joe Gorga’s but deleted hers first and moments later the comment was posted using Joe’s account?

• Wow
I can’t here to say the same thing!! Hate that I now like her 🤣 a fan of her & Wendy at the reunion. Looking forward to next week

Reactions: 2
I am a bit baffled. Michael is taking out a mortgage on their house and it’s 2M and the monthly mortgage is £13K. He must have put a very small deposit.
They are close to divorce and yet he controls her life.
He has the keys to your home?? Kids or no kids. My ex will not have a key to my home. If children are involved we can make arrangements. An hour notice is also not sufficient. 😂
I do not feel sorry for Ashley at this stage.
I do understand why Ashley has not walked away with a lot of money as Michaels money is always tied up in projects.
Surely if she was smarter she could have asked for a few investment properties for herself rather than rely on Michael if things become difficult for her. Also she could generate an income.
Gosh I want the best for Ashley yet at the same time I want to hit her. Ashley’s storylines was Michael.

My OH thinks Juan was cheating with Michael. 😂😂Ashley didn’t specify if Michael is seeing a woman or male. 😂🙈

Mia is a liar. I agree with Giselle they were kicked out as they spent more money than they were earning.

I can’t believe I am saying this I have a soft spot for Wendy. She is an accomplished woman. She doesn’t suit the HW.

Robyn. Bye I am bored of you.

Giselle wants to stay relevant. She also has no storyline.

Was Karen at the reunion ???

Candiace I cannot stand her at all. Probably my most hated HW. I believe everything she says is an act.
She does have great shade and one liners.
I did feel sorry for Chris this season being dragged and used as Giselle’s storyline.

Reactions: 10
What is Margaret’s secret I wonder …. That the ex friend told T and Jennifer??

Reactions: 2
What is Margaret’s secret I wonder …. That the ex friend told T and Jennifer??
She probably has an open marriage. There’s really nothing else that would be “shocking”. Her businesses are failing and we already know about the drama with her kids

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.