The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa storyline outside of Teresa has been "singing", antonias broken ankle and a fake long lost sister. Let's just be honest regardless of who's side if any you are on Melissa is not an interesting housewife. Jackie despite her demotion has given us more than Melissa has. Melissa needs to be fired.
Agreed. Also let's not forget her pretending to want to have another baby and mentioning fertility options. She was really scraping the barrel at that stage.
Teresa is Melissa's storyline.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know the Gorgas didn’t go to the wedding. That really is a slap
In the face, but I don’t blame them. Teresa has been very self centered. Blaming Melissa for organising her own wedding whilst she was pregnant!! That about says it all. Have Dina and Teresa really fallen out? They were so close

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know the Gorgas didn’t go to the wedding. That really is a slap
In the face, but I don’t blame them. Teresa has been very self centered. Blaming Melissa for organising her own wedding whilst she was pregnant!! That about says it all. Have Dina and Teresa really fallen out? They were so close
The wedding thing was petty but I see her dumb person logic. They planned the wedding super quick, like a short matter of months, and I bet she was expected to help out a lot. I wouldn’t be too chuffed if I was heavily pregnant either. But still, not your wedding Teresa so get over it and stuff yourself in an ugly satin dress for your brother.

Reactions: 1
The wedding thing was petty but I see her dumb person logic. They planned the wedding super quick, like a short matter of months, and I bet she was expected to help out a lot. I wouldn’t be too chuffed if I was heavily pregnant either. But still, not your wedding Teresa so get over it and stuff yourself in an ugly satin dress for your brother.
Both of them keep dragging things up from the past. That’s why they will never get on. Melissa is far from innocent. I’m rewatching and she is constantly having sly digs at Teresa. Did she really think going on the show would mend their rift 🥴

Reactions: 2
Adriana is such a victim with the wheelchair, you bruised your foot......
I know, and she compares her accident with Alexia's son's horrific accident, that was a shocking thing to do, gona kick off big time next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know, and she compares her accident with Alexia's son's horrific accident, that was a shocking thing to do, gona kick off big time next week.
I really want to believe that it was staged or she was egged on by producers for shock factor like the whole thing in S4 with Kanye and Larsa but even then, would they?? I'm wondering how anyone could go so low otherwise, I bet Julia wont call her out

Reactions: 4
I really want to believe that it was staged or she was egged on by producers for shock factor like the whole thing in S4 with Kanye and Larsa but even then, would they?? I'm wondering how anyone could go so low otherwise, I bet Julia wont call her out
I don't know, I used to like Adrianna but feel likes she's changed alot this season, can't see how Julia could stand up for her on this one, but you're probably right!!

Reactions: 4
My thoughts on miami:

-Adriana is a deluded scumbag
-Marysol and alexia were right to ditch adriana as a friend
-Larsa's body is botched
-Lisa has a Ray Charles level of vision when it comes to her marriage

My thoughts on miami:

-Adriana is a deluded scumbag
-Marysol and alexia were right to ditch adriana as a friend
-Larsa's body is botched
-Lisa has a Ray Charles level of vision when it comes to her marriage
Agree, Lenny did not seem into her at all last season. First couple of seasons they were cute though. Wonder if she did just go out all the time, I’m sure she had some part of the demise. However his new gf looks like a total nightmare.

Reactions: 5
Aww i really used to like Adriana but bloody hell she is so absolutely stupid comparing what happened to her foot to Frankie's accident. I would not be surprised if Alexia absolutely goes off on her and she would be well within her rights to.

Did anyone see Alexia's insta post last night? You can tell she has absolutely nothing but adoring love for Frankie. I know Alexia has done a few questionable things this series but i do think she has a good heart especially where Frankie is concerned.

That episode of Miami was actually quite hilarious. Well, until the end, when Adriana brought up Frankie. Doh!

I cackled when she was wheeled in with the squeaky wheels lol. The Frankie comment was horrendous.

Reactions: 10
Lenny posted a pic skiing with Logan, captioned it father and son say. Then the mistress posts a photo of her and Lenny skiing. He’s a loser.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.