The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree!
Some folks might like the drama between the Gorgas, but I'm soo over it and it's putting me off from watching tbh!
Teresa trying to control her anger and being nice to Margaret, won't last, she'll end up losing her tit with someone this season.
Dolores and Jen, tbh, felt like that arguement was more for the camera to bring more drama!!!
As for that calendar, Id rather just give to the charity than admit owning one of those calenders, it was dreadful!
It's the same bs drama over and over every year. They hate each other, both sides have done wrong, if they're not going to really do something to try and fix it then they just need to stay away from each other. I don't hate Joe and Melissa, but they're not as entertaining as Tre, so maybe this needs to be their last season.

Fingers crossed that the zen crap Luis is trying to feed Teresa has an effect and maybe she and Marge can be ok. I don't know how much of Luis and Teresas zen life I can watch. But I'd like to see more of Milania and Luis son Nick (the one that is on the spectrum). There's a tiktok she did with him, taking him out to starbucks and with her friend, she's really sweet with him

I'd rather fake drama between Dolo and Jen than any more of the Gorgas. I like when Dolores gets activated lol

I actually skipped through the mens calendar scenes

Reactions: 10
Who would be your all-star cast?
I would have LVP, Caroline Manzo, Kathy Hilton, Phaedra Parks, Elsa, Marysol (the sassy 1 in the later seasons) & maybe Ramona for her facial expressions 😂

Reactions: 2
Agree!
Some folks might like the drama between the Gorgas, but I'm soo over it and it's putting me off from watching tbh!
Teresa trying to control her anger and being nice to Margaret, won't last, she'll end up losing her tit with someone this season.
Dolores and Jen, tbh, felt like that arguement was more for the camera to bring more drama!!!
As for that calendar, Id rather just give to the charity than admit owning one of those calenders, it was dreadful!
Awww what a shame was going to give everyone on this thread a calendar of Luis.
That’s you off my Christmas list. 😂

Honestly I found the calendars hilariously cringey. I was laughing at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww what a shame was going to give everyone on this thread a calendar of Luis.
That’s you off my Christmas list. 😂

Honestly I found the calendars hilariously cringey. I was laughing at them.
Please can I have 6 months of Evan and 6 months of frankie junior?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If bravo release a RH calendar, these are the husbands I need to feature
Apollo
Mauricio
Eddie judge
Happy Eddie
Simon van kempen (red leather trousers are a must, he can be the devil for october/halloween)
Evan
Russell
PK (he'd make a great easter bunny with his dumb new teeth)

I know that isn't 12 men but Mauricio, Evan and Apollo can feature more than once

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If bravo release a RH calendar, these are the husbands I need to feature
Apollo
Mauricio
Eddie judge
Happy Eddie
Simon van kempen (red leather trousers are a must, he can be the devil for october/halloween)
Evan
Russell
PK (he'd make a great easter bunny with his dumb new teeth)

I know that isn't 12 men but Mauricio, Evan and Apollo can feature more than once
Happy Eddie 🤣🤣🤣 that whole scene where Wendy relayed the story of him flirting (aka smiling) was hysterical. Very glad they laughed it off

Reactions: 7
RHOM:
Not surprised at Julia going to a botanica shop, she always reminded me of the witch in old folktales.
Young Alexia really was drop dead gorgeous. I can't pinpoint what she's done to her face exactly, but I don't like it.
Not Larsa inventing herself moroccan grandparents. If this was true, we would have heard about it years ago.
I feel like everyone needs a positive presence like Guerdy in their life. She always has something nice to say.
This whole cast is gorgeous, unmatched energy.
Marysol, my love, my bestest friend, you're feeling weird cause you live on alcohol and your body is shutting down, not because someone is doing brujeria on you.
Julia and Adriana can't expect everyone to vibe with spirituality, religious people don't like that.

Reactions: 8
RHOM:
Not surprised at Julia going to a botanica shop, she always reminded me of the witch in old folktales.
Young Alexia really was drop dead gorgeous. I can't pinpoint what she's done to her face exactly, but I don't like it.
Not Larsa inventing herself moroccan grandparents. If this was true, we would have heard about it years ago.
I feel like everyone needs a positive presence like Guerdy in their life. She always has something nice to say.
This whole cast is gorgeous, unmatched energy.
Marysol, my love, my bestest friend, you're feeling weird cause you live on alcohol and your body is shutting down, not because someone is doing brujeria on you.
Julia and Adriana can't expect everyone to vibe with spirituality, religious people don't like that.
-Last season Alexia turned down a wedding venue because it was a consecrated church and thought it would be disrespectful to hold a party there. Additionally she's Latina who are known to be religious. All of this shows to me it was idiotic to give her crystals are and expect her to take it positively. Religion and spirituality should be respected and you can't impose your beliefs on others even if you are coming from a good place

-Looking at the previews for the trip, Adriana is gonna show her arse by talking about frankies accident and deserves what she gets from alexia. When will these RH learn you never bring up the children?!? #teamalexia

-Nicole is stunning.

-larsa did bring up her heritage in the first season of Miami so I do believe she's Moroccan. I do however think she looks ridiculous and the braids don't suit her

Reactions: 4
Larsa clearly stated she's assyrian in the first season. Her mother is lebanese and her father is syrian. Regardless, only a few of the southern tribes braids their hair.
Believe me, I'd remember if someone was moroccan (as I am); and the only one is Dorit who's mom is moroccan.

Reddit and Twitter are having a field day with it.
Screenshot_20230210_151413_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230210_151427_Gallery.jpg

Adriana is really losing it. Also why did she turn so sour as soon as Marysol showed up. She's been up Julia's ass all this time, but Alexia can't have a bestfriend ??

@Littlediamond28 @Maid22 I watched it on movies.do but I don't know how safe/spammy it is for people without a subscription (you can stream for free )

Reactions: 3
Larsa clearly stated she's assyrian in the first season. Her mother is lebanese and her father is syrian. Regardless, only a few of the southern tribes braids their hair.
Believe me, I'd remember if someone was moroccan (as I am); and the only one is Dorit who's mom is moroccan.

Reddit and Twitter are having a field day with it. View attachment 1949676View attachment 1949677

Adriana is really losing it. Also why did she turn so sour as soon as Marysol showed up. She's been up Julia's ass all this time, but Alexia can't have a bestfriend ??

@Littlediamond28 @Maid22 I watched it on movies.do but I don't know how safe/spammy it is for people without a subscription (you can stream for free )
My bad I just remembered her to be middle eastern or north African, I couldn't remember the country, and just assumed someone wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about their heritage. Do u think her parents just lived in Morocco but she is genetically middle eastern?

Reactions: 2
My bad I just remembered her to be middle eastern or north African, I couldn't remember the country, and just assumed someone wouldn't be stupid enough to lie about their heritage. Do u think her parents just lived in Morocco but she is genetically middle eastern?
Oh no, I think she's blatantly lying and has no ties to Morocco at all. Pretty sure, they've been living in Chicago all this time and she just picked a random country to blame it on.

Reactions: 3
Luis wants to get his blood pressure checked . That red face is not good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Margaret’s friend Jennifer Fessler been in something else or is it that she kinda looks like Cindy Barshop from RHONY?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.