The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumping in to say that the Gia 'analogy' was disgraceful. There was no need to even bring her name into it.
For Jackie being a smart woman and former lawyer, that was a horrible thing to say about gia. Talking about someone's husband is not the same as talking about their child. Furthermore what Teresa accused Jackie's husband of doing was not a crime
---

RHOP sneak peek
This trailer was better than the entire rhoslc season

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For Jackie being a smart woman and former lawyer, that was a horrible thing to say about gia. Talking about someone's husband is not the same as talking about their child. Furthermore what Teresa accused Jackie's husband of doing was not a crime
---

This trailer was better than the entire rhoslc season
Yeh bringing children into any argument is totally below the belt, they have bo choice in being put in public like this

Reactions: 3
I really didn't want her fired, I wanted to see her getting dragged next season

Screenshot_20230203_185237_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really didn't want her fired, I wanted to see her getting dragged next season

View attachment 1933229

I believe he got heated with her, I don't really believe he would fire her on WWHL. If he was that upset about her admitting the affair on her podcast but not the show, I think he would have called her for a meeting or cancelled her on WWHL. But when we get heated, things come flying out of our mouths so I guess we'll know for sure on Sunday

Reactions: 8
Just jumping in to say that the Gia 'analogy' was disgraceful. There was no need to even bring her name into it.
Yeh but it was just an analogy. She didn’t say Gia was actually doing that and it’s not as bad as telling everyone at your husband’s birthday party that he’s cheating on you …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeh but it was just an analogy. She didn’t say Gia was actually doing that and it’s not as bad as telling everyone at your husband’s birthday party that he’s cheating on you …
Really? Dragging a child into the mix and mentioning drugs???

Reactions: 5
All I mean is Jackie was trying to make Teresa see how bad she behaved at the party but she just wasn’t getting it.
Bad choice of analogy but. I see what she was trying to do.

Reactions: 9
Really? Dragging a child into the mix and mentioning drugs???
I agree that’s it’s not the best “analogy” to use, however I’m sure Gia is 22 and not a child. She actually handled the situation so well, much better than her mum. And accepted Jackie’s apology and reminded Teresa how tit she felt when there was cheating rumours going around about her and Joe.

As much as I think Teresa is crazy stupid, she seems such a good mum and her girls do seem lovely

Reactions: 8
I agree, to me it came across as like a comparison, I really didn't see anything wrong what Jackie said, typical Teresa lost her tit as normal, but rumours about her husband cheating I thought was bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Teresa is such a hypocrite. She crucified anyone who ever said anything against Joe, Even when he called her a bleep on the phone on camera. Yet she does the same to Jackie and can’t see the problem.
I still like watching her though just because she is so outrageous 😂

Reactions: 13
Teresa is such a hypocrite. She crucified anyone who ever said anything against Joe, Even when he called her a bleep on the phone on camera. Yet she does the same to Jackie and can’t see the problem.
I still like watching her though just because she is so outrageous 😂
Yep, Teresa is one who couldn't lie in bed straight! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The analogies are not the same, when jackie made that comment gia was in her first/ second year of uni so was a teenager. Because of that statement she was nearly kicked out of her sorority and could've potentially been kicked out of university. Teresa is known for saying dumb tit and lies (she was literally jailed for fraud) and due to the superiority complex jackie seems to have, I would expect her to know that this was a terrible comparison and would not go down well. This was not the first time Jackie spoke about children, remember when she indirectly called Jennifer's children spoilt? We all know this but it's one thing to discuss it personally but it's another thing to write about it in her column for it to then be a discussion on international TV.

Imo, children no matter the ages are off limits UNLESS they choose to insert themselves into adult situations. Gia was not a part of the discussion and should never have been added.

Teresa is an idiot and as such I hold her to a lower standard than Jackie, most of us have the intelligence to know that Evan wasn't cheating and even if he was, he's not as thick as her ex to get caught on a hot mike

The double standards shown by both sides is exhausting and everyone in this cast is blinded by loyalty. Jackie was crying about her marriage breaking up of ludicrous rumours, but stood by Margaret when she exposed bill's affair. Cheating allegations regardless of whether u know them to be true are not should not be a topic for public discussion to humiliate another woman, the damage done to the children is not worth it just so you can get a few minutes of shine.

I have a love/hate relationship with Teresa.
Same.

The whole Teresa/Melissa thing is exhausting though. It totally ruins the franchise. I’m so over their back and forth shite. It’s now impacting their kids and they don’t get on.

Unpopular opinion - I liked Kathy and Rosie. They made good TV.

They earlier season were elite!!

Reactions: 12
The analogies are not the same, when jackie made that comment gia was in her first/ second year of uni so was a teenager. Because of that statement she was nearly kicked out of her sorority and could've potentially been kicked out of university. Teresa is known for saying dumb tit and lies (she was literally jailed for fraud) and due to the superiority complex jackie seems to have, I would expect her to know that this was a terrible comparison and would not go down well. This was not the first time Jackie spoke about children, remember when she indirectly called Jennifer's children spoilt? We all know this but it's one thing to discuss it personally but it's another thing to write about it in her column for it to then be a discussion on international TV.

Imo, children no matter the ages are off limits UNLESS they choose to insert themselves into adult situations. Gia was not a part of the discussion and should never have been added.

Teresa is an idiot and as such I hold her to a lower standard than Jackie, most of us have the intelligence to know that Evan wasn't cheating and even if he was, he's not as thick as her ex to get caught on a hot mike

The double standards shown by both sides is exhausting and everyone in this cast is blinded by loyalty. Jackie was crying about her marriage breaking up of ludicrous rumours, but stood by Margaret when she exposed bill's affair. Cheating allegations regardless of whether u know them to be true are not should not be a topic for public discussion to humiliate another woman, the damage done to the children is not worth it just so you can get a few minutes of shine.
I don’t know how much you’ve watched of RHONJ but in the latest season something similar happened with Jennifer A. And it impacted her kids, particularly her oldest daughter.

Same.

The whole Teresa/Melissa thing is exhausting though. It totally ruins the franchise. I’m so over their back and forth shite. It’s now impacting their kids and they don’t get on.

Unpopular opinion - I liked Kathy and Rosie. They made good TV.

They earlier season were elite!!
I liked them too, they were the only ones who could call Teresa on BS but doing it in a caring way, even if she was too dumb to notice. I always found it odd how Joe and Melissa don't talk to them anymore considering how close they were in the early seasons. Teresa never really seemed to like Kathy or her husband ( I did not like Rich)

I think that's a sign of a good housewife: nene, lvp, ramona, rinna
I’ve never been a Rinna fan, I’ve never thought she was authentic or made a good housewife. I don’t get the love for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

But yes, some of the best housewives are ones we love / hate and Nene is a great example

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how much you’ve watched of RHONJ but in the latest season something similar happened with Jennifer A. And it impacted her kids, particularly her oldest daughter.
Bills affair is what I was talking about in regards to children's humiliation. If marge were my friend I would've called her out on it because although she doesn't seem to respect marriage vows, cheating destroys the kids to as shown by her lack of relationship with her own stepkids. Both Melissa and Jackie had false cheating rumours whilst on RHONJ but didn't feel the need to call out their friend for her foul behaviour because they hate Jen so much

Bills affair is what I was talking about in regards to children's humiliation. If marge were my friend I would've called her out on it because although she doesn't seem to respect marriage vows, cheating destroys the kids to as shown by her lack of relationship with her own stepkids. Both Melissa and Jackie had false cheating rumours whilst on RHONJ but didn't feel the need to call out their friend for her foul behaviour because they hate Jen so much
Yes it’s the double standards. Their hate for Jen supersedes their willingness to do the right thing and call her out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.