The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love watching the gorgas and Margaret in all the press interviews coming to the new season it stinks of desperation and trying to get fans onside before the tit hits the fan

Reactions: 2
Sad news. I don't think Slade had alot of contact with him, and if I remember rightly, he chose not to work as he'd have to pay more child support, he's a twit.
He's scum for that, I don't understand women like gretchen who will have a child and relationship with a man who doesn't look after kids he already has

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jen calling Dolores an old handbag made me snort. Missed the Jersey Girls!
I really like the new additions, they're so tacky and remind me of Jerseylicious and Mob wives. It was worth keeping jackie as a friend of just so we could see Evan in the calendar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished the latest ep of RHONJ -
I am so glad it's back. It just brings something that the others don't.

• Luis calling Joe Gorga 'weak' and 'immature' and Melissa 'insecure' was interesting as he never really voiced his opinions on the previous season(s). It's almost like he feels settled now both on the show and with Teresa and is now comfortable to make statements like this.

• I'm glad Teresa and Margaret made up and Teresa apologised. Although I love the drama, that whole thing went on for way too long and was getting too nasty.

• As mentioned above - the new additions seem great in an old school Jersey way.

• When Luis' mother walked in and Teresa said she was a therapist - it immediately all made sense as to why Luis is the way he is!

• I had actually forgotten about Dolores and Jennifer's fall out. To be honest it all seems like a whole load of nothing. I love Dolores though and I'm dying to see more of her new boyfriend!

Reactions: 2
Just catching up with Miami and found it funny that the therapist friend Nicole spoke to was the same therapist who Joanna and Roman used in season 2 😂

Reactions: 4
NJ, already bored of Louis, Teresa v Joe, Melissa.
Not buying Margaret and Teresa being friends, won't last!
Not sure about the new housewives yet.
I really can't remember what Dolores and Jen fell out about.
And why do most of the men have bright red faces??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NJ, already bored of Louis, Teresa v Joe, Melissa.
Not buying Margaret and Teresa being friends, won't last!
Not sure about the new housewives yet.
I really can't remember what Dolores and Jen fell out about.
And why do most of the men have bright red faces??
So with you on this pal! It's season 10 of the Gorgas drama and I was over it 9 seasons ago. They hate each other, stop talking to each other, the end.
Teresa only apologized to Marge because Luis wanted her to. I doubt she can hide her true feelings for too long
The 2 younger new housewives are 100% jersey girls, they might fit in well, Margs friend didn't seem too exciting
I think Jen said that Dolores wasn't a good friend to her?
These people need to STOP with the tanning!! Teresa and Dolo included. They look like leather! Could Luis face be any redder? It makes it look like he's angry all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So with you on this pal! It's season 10 of the Gorgas drama and I was over it 9 seasons ago. They hate each other, stop talking to each other, the end.
Teresa only apologized to Marge because Luis wanted her to. I doubt she can hide her true feelings for too long
The 2 younger new housewives are 100% jersey girls, they might fit in well, Margs friend didn't seem too exciting
I think Jen said that Dolores wasn't a good friend to her?
These people need to STOP with the tanning!! Teresa and Dolo included. They look like leather! Could Luis face be any redder? It makes it look like he's angry all the time
Agree!
Some folks might like the drama between the Gorgas, but I'm soo over it and it's putting me off from watching tbh!
Teresa trying to control her anger and being nice to Margaret, won't last, she'll end up losing her tit with someone this season.
Dolores and Jen, tbh, felt like that arguement was more for the camera to bring more drama!!!
As for that calendar, Id rather just give to the charity than admit owning one of those calenders, it was dreadful!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.