The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s the double standards. Their hate for Jen supersedes their willingness to do the right thing and call her out.
It's amazing throughout this discussion not once has Dolores name come up, how is she still on this show as full time?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same.

The whole Teresa/Melissa thing is exhausting though. It totally ruins the franchise. I’m so over their back and forth shite. It’s now impacting their kids and they don’t get on.

Unpopular opinion - I liked Kathy and Rosie. They made good TV.

They earlier season were elite!!
I am rewatching from the beginning just now. Best times - I really liked Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Frank was disbarred, and also cheated on Dolores when she was pregnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can we talk about how Ashley (rhop) has apparently received ZEROOOOO in this prenup with Michael.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we talk about how Ashley (rhop) has apparently received ZEROOOOO in this prenup with Michael.
Let’s also talk about how there’s nothing in Virginia’s public records that suggests that divorce/ separation proceedings have even started… a lot of fans in the US are saying if one of them filed it would definitely be searchable, so what’s really going on?!

• Wow
I mean I did read this on Twitter so take it with a pinch of salt. However, gossip is gossip 😈

It’s odd that Ashley’s not getting anything from her divorce. do you guys remember a couple seasons back she made a big deal about updating her prenup so she got more out of it? How is it that she was able to make the upgrade but not have it count? Prenup’s r usually pretty ironclad in the US

Reactions: 4
It’s odd that Ashley’s not getting anything from her divorce. do you guys remember a couple seasons back she made a big deal about updating her prenup so she got more out of it? How is it that she was able to make the upgrade but not have it count? Prenup’s r usually pretty ironclad in the US
Yeah I thought the same, she updated her prenup when she had her first child? Am not believing it tbh, but am really bored by it all, just divorce him and move on!!!!

Reactions: 4
All she said in the trailer was that challenging her prenup in court didn't work in her favor. :unsure:

Oof Heather's sister :

20230204_031433.jpg

• Wow
I do not believe this, regardless of the prenup, Ashley would still be entitled to substantial child support. I agree with the early comment that theyve not started proceeding so michael and his lawyer are probably trying to scare her to take a tit deal, ashley seems to bury her head in the sand when it comes to legal money matters.

Considering she clearly married him for money I think it's exceptionally stupid she didn't feel the need to stash away cash particularly with her bravo job, she should not needs Michael's help to buy a house. RH has been on screen for multiple years and we have seen many divorces, poor financial planning is no longer forgivable
---

All she said in the trailer was that challenging her prenup in court didn't work in her favor. :unsure:

Oof Heather's sister :

View attachment 1935210
Heather is such a bullshitter, she trys to blame everything on mormonism but now that she left the church, she should've maintained a relationship with her estranged sister. The fact that she can show continued loyalty to convicted fraudster who stile from the elderly but cannot show compassion to her SA cousin shows her to be an awful human being. I cannot wait for Mary M Crosby to drag her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There's a theory that Margaret has dirt on a few of the housewives Melissa especially and that's why they won't stand up to her. She had nothing on teresa that's why she called Margaret out

Reactions: 8
Just read Kim Zolciak's house is up for auction, is she in the :poop: with money?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just read Kim Zolciak's house is up for auction, is she in the :poop: with money?
Don’t Get Tardy was cancelled then not long after she had a donation like in the bio of her socials while plugging all her and the kids businesses.

Don’t Get Tardy was cancelled then not long after she had a donation like in the bio of her socials while plugging all her and the kids businesses.
Oh right, I heard Don't Get Tardy was cancelled! I actually used to like her on Atlanta, but wasn't keen on her own show!

Reactions: 2
Oh right, I heard Don't Get Tardy was cancelled! I actually used to like her on Atlanta, but wasn't keen on her own show!
Bravo said it had run its course. I watched it - I like her - so extra!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.