The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeww that is gross if it's true @Lmkgirl, i saw the messages from the girl to the instagrammer but didn't see the last part. Remember last season which was filmed towards the end of lockdowns, Robyn was struggling to get up out of bed and organise the kids. If it's true and she did know maybe she just didn't have the energy to be bothered about it. I hope it's not true as I felt like Robyn had been through a lot with the £ stuff but that plus the info coming out about Juan knowing of the abuse of one of the college kids he is supposed to be responsible for is not good.

Reactions: 4
Who actually believes that Larsa only shows pics of her legs and feet on OF. Also, Alexias is so annoying this series

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Eeww that is gross if it's true @Lmkgirl, i saw the messages from the girl to the instagrammer but didn't see the last part. Remember last season which was filmed towards the end of lockdowns, Robyn was struggling to get up out of bed and organise the kids. If it's true and she did know maybe she just didn't have the energy to be bothered about it. I hope it's not true as I felt like Robyn had been through a lot with the £ stuff but that plus the info coming out about Juan knowing of the abuse of one of the college kids he is supposed to be responsible for is not good.
Didn't Juan also say her staying bed was unattractive, this could be his reasoning for cheating on her.

Reactions: 6
I’m halfway through the most recent BH and I cannot stand Rinna and Erika, absolute bullies. Rinna blaming everything on her grieving makes me mad. So many people are grieving but don’t bully others. Their behaviour towards Sutton is absolutely disgusting. Also got the ick with Diana and the licking of the lips every two seconds

Reactions: 17
I’m halfway through the most recent BH and I cannot stand Rinna and Erika, absolute bullies. Rinna blaming everything on her grieving makes me mad. So many people are grieving but don’t bully others. Their behaviour towards Sutton is absolutely disgusting. Also got the ick with Diana and the licking of the lips every two seconds
I liked Rinna up until this season. Im glad she’s not coming back.

---

Honestly - she is my least favourite housewife. She is painful to watch.

• It's so annoying how she latches on to Kyle and wouldn't dare disagree with her and used to butt in to Kyle and Dorit's arguments.

• She’s seemed to constantly be taking tabs on everyone to compare their behaviour to later, and doesn’t have a sense of humor about herself or others.

• Who remembers when Rinna dressed up as Erika Jayne and Teddi (and Kyle) were obsessed with the fact that Erika wasn't offended by it at all. She literally wouldn't let it drop.

• She is bitchy - but not in a confident way. As Rinna would say - she doesn't 'own it.' She hides behind others and participates in gang ups, but will never be the ring leader. She wants to appear as morally righteous. She is sneaky.

• She is self righteous, condescending and tries to lecture people. She said on the show that she never lies - 'Never will you hear me tell a lie' - yet she lied throughout the whole Vanderpump dogs puppy scandal.

• She is too serious - think about it, has she had any funny moments that you can remember?! Any funny lines?! I can't think of any. She has no sense of humour. She can't poke fun at herself.

• She has no personality, and judges everyone but then cries when she is judged.

• Does anyone remember when she was meeting Dorit for lunch and Dorit was an hour late? Which fair enough - that would be annoying. But Teddi made such a HUGE deal of it. She never addressed Dorit directly about being late and was so passive aggressive about it. Like Dorit being late was literally Teddi's storyline. It was ridiculous. She brought nothing to the show.

• Also - I don't know much about it but apparently her 'coaching' has been widely criticised for being a total scam and promoting unhealthy ideas, disordered eating and guilt tripping members.

---

Completely agree.
Reading this I can see why. I don’t remember caring that much about her, I’d totally forgotten about her part in the puppy gate storyline and Dorit being late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you watch the season where Lisa lost her Dad she actually says that you can’t blame your actions on your grief. She was such a different person in the earlier seasons but never actually downright mean. Same for Erika, she was always a bit off or stand offish but never as vile as she is now.

If you watch the season where Lisa lost her Dad she actually says that you can’t blame your actions on your grief. She was such a different person in the earlier seasons but never actually downright mean. Same for Erika, she was always a bit off or stand offish but never as vile as she is now.
I liked her until the whole “ Munchausen” storyline with Yolanda. I felt that was completely unnecessary and horrible to view. It was also the first time I saw Kyle and LVP as massive manipulators as they had discussed it with Rinna previously but sat quiet with Yolanda was give Lisa her character.

I’m glad she’s gone too but would have loved for Kim Richards / Brandi / Denise to have come back and take her down

Reactions: 8
I liked her until the whole “ Munchausen” storyline with Yolanda. I felt that was completely unnecessary and horrible to view. It was also the first time I saw Kyle and LVP as massive manipulators as they had discussed it with Rinna previously but sat quiet with Yolanda was give Lisa her character.

I’m glad she’s gone too but would have loved for Kim Richards / Brandi / Denise to have come back and take her down
I hate Yolanda. Absolute toxic parent to gigi and Bella.

She have those girls eating disorders. Remember when she told the MUA to not make gig's eyes chinese looking 🙄🙄

• Wow
I hate Yolanda. Absolute toxic parent to gigi and Bella.

She have those girls eating disorders. Remember when she told the MUA to not make gig's eyes chinese looking 🙄🙄
When she told her hungry kid to eat 2 or 3 nuts. And wouldn’t let one have a bit of their own birthday cake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.