The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually preferred Dallas, really wasn't a fan of SLC from the start!!!
LeeAnne “I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth; I grew up with a lot of things in my hands...but they’re not knives, they are just hands...I put them to work quite well.”
BATSHIT crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LeeAnne “I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth; I grew up with a lot of things in my hands...but they’re not knives, they are just hands...I put them to work quite well.”
BATSHIT crazy!
She's another who should be in RHUGT she could talk carney life !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If this is the tweet, it's fake and a good joke.

Did any franchise ever had a full cast change ? I feel like we could do with a recast. I like Lisa, but more so I like Salt Lake City, the fashion, the ski, the mountains. It's a nice change. If anyone watches Below deck, the queen of Versailles posted this.

She's good tv, she could just move there. Lisa Rinna could move to lol
Yup that’s the tweet I saw. The queen of Versailles lady is a hot mess, she’d be a great replacement for Mary on SLC

Reactions: 1
She's so deluded! Looks like trying to make money out of her lies still.
Haven't watched RHOSLC reunion, don't think I can be bothered, I'll read the comments on here instead!!

Reactions: 8
I've watched the first episode of the reunion. tbh there's not that much to say, Heather talked about her black eye - apparently she was black out drunk and just doesn't know what happened but didn't want to say so she alluded to it being someone in the hopes either she would remember or someone would tell her. Don't buy it, she looked liked she was making drama not trying to piece anything together.

Meredith and Andy went it on Lisa for the pill popping comment as apparently that's so much worse than giving sexual favours for tickets and business deals!

The friends came on which made things slightly more interesting...but not a whole lot. Whitney didn't start talking about her 'fillings' or her 'hilling' journey yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see alot on line that folks want LVP back on BH, what's everyone's thought on this, yay or nay?
As much as she has always been one of my faves, I'm not really sure I'd like to see her back!

Reactions: 10
I liked LVP. However Ken gave me the ick and he was always on with her.
I also loved her house. It is the best housewives house although Bluestone Manor is a close second!

I see alot on line that folks want LVP back on BH, what's everyone's thought on this, yay or nay?
As much as she has always been one of my faves, I'm not really sure I'd like to see her back!
Maybe have her on as a friend of? I miss her house and her gatherings there. My closet was inspired by hers (a much, much smaller version :ROFLMAO: ) the dynamic has changed, not sure how she would work with the group now, but would be interested to see her at least guest on it to test the waters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe have her on as a friend of? I miss her house and her gatherings there. My closet was inspired by hers (a much, much smaller version :ROFLMAO: ) the dynamic has changed, not sure how she would work with the group now, but would be interested to see her at least guest on it to test the waters
Oh, I never thought of that, a friend of would work, I too miss her house and her cups of tea!!

• Heart

I loved LVP, she's away with the fairies with Ken but that's what I loved about her.

Denise would never come back in a million years but I really liked her. She was intriguing. I liked how she didn't give a tit what she dressed like.

1000% they binned Rinna so Kathy would become full time housewife. I think Kim and Brandi will be back as well.

As long and teddi doesn't come back I'm not bothered.

I loved LVP, she's away with the fairies with Ken but that's what I loved about her.

Denise would never come back in a million years but I really liked her. She was intriguing. I liked how she didn't give a tit what she dressed like.

1000% they binned Rinna so Kathy would become full time housewife. I think Kim and Brandi will be back as well.

I never get the love for lvp, she was a massive manipulator! Clearly selling stories and denying it and her and her hubands business was clearly so dodgy

I really hope teddi never ever comes back!!!

Actually Denise publicly said she would come back and Brandi is off filming girls trip right now so she for sure won't be on the next season

No one besides the flop force wants Teddi back lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.