The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such an odd situation, it does seem like some kind of Stockholm syndrome type thing and she is being trafficked
I know it's all very strange, but if she's an addict, who knows what's been going on, very sad situation really.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ultimate Girls trip season 4 iso dramatic!

It’s being reported that Brandi dumped an appetiser tray on Caroline and then called Danielle to wind up Caroline. Brandi also apparently brought up Dina and Teresa’s name

• Wow
Reactions: 6

It’s being reported that Brandi dumped an appetiser tray on Caroline and then called Danielle to wind up Caroline. Brandi also apparently brought up Dina and Teresa’s name
I do love Brandi. I think it would be hard being her friend. She always takes things way too far and never reads the room. However, she’s not known to be a liar

Reactions: 7

Jeez she was an angel on the last Girls Trip by comparison

Reactions: 3

Brandi probably feels like this behavior is okay because on bh viewers loved when she threw a drink in Eileen's face and when she hit below the belt in arguments

Reactions: 5
Brandi probably feels like this behavior is okay because on bh viewers loved when she threw a drink in Eileen's face and when she hit below the belt in arguments
Remember when she slapped LVP! 😵
I reckon that was the beginning of the end (for a while anyway!)

Reactions: 9
Remember when she slapped LVP! 😵
I reckon that was the beginning of the end (for a while anyway!)
And when she shoved Kyle! She does bring the drama! I don’t like her but she is always entertaining

Reactions: 8
Next weeks Potomac looks good!! I wonder who Chris is shouting at? I’m excited to see how Karen talks her way out of the rumours 🤣🤣

Wasn't Chris shouting at Ashley ??
This week's episode was fun. So do we believe Wendy had a little pat ?

As for Brandi, not sure I'm vibing with this ( don't exactly who Caroline is, I haven't watched her franchise yet )

20230130_141234.jpg
20230130_141236.jpg
20230130_141245.jpg

• Wow
Wasn't Chris shouting at Ashley ??
This week's episode was fun. So do we believe Wendy had a little pat ?

As for Brandi, not sure I'm vibing with this ( don't exactly who Caroline is, I haven't watched her franchise yet )

View attachment 1921712View attachment 1921713View attachment 1921714
RHOP was fun! This is why I like these ladies, even if there is beef and drama they can still have a good time! The Wendy having a pat... gross... but I believe it could be true. There were several women there, none them denied it! If it was just Mia I wouldn't believe it

Brandi is known for being inappropriate. She is overly sexual and has put herself physically on others when it has been unwanted, so I can believe this story. Caroline is very old school and I can believe she wouldn't like Brandi kissing her. Brandi needs some kind of punishment for her behaviour. What if she was a man?? Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter who is doing the touching.

There's a lot with Caroline. Her family is suspected to be tied to the mafia. Her and her sister Dina married brothers. Dina's now ex, husband went nuts after their split and hired a hit man and set up a big nasty home invasion on Dina and her new man (now husband) There was a big riff in the sisters relationship and Caroline wrote a letter to the judge in support of her brother in law who had her sister beat up in a home invasion. You won't find any of this on RHONJ, it wasn't discussed. I hope RHONJ is on your list to watch next! It's one of my favs!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's a lot with Caroline. Her family is suspected to be tied to the mafia. Her and her sister Dina married brothers. Dina's now ex, husband went nuts after their split and hired a hit man and set up a big nasty home invasion on Dina and her new man (now husband) There was a big riff in the sisters relationship and Caroline wrote a letter to the judge in support of her brother in law who had her sister beat up in a home invasion. You won't find any of this on RHONJ, it wasn't discussed. I hope RHONJ is on your list to watch next! It's one of my favs!
Have you ever read about Albert Manzo's father?! Very dark.
There is probably more drama off screen and in the background than on the show!

RHONJ is different than the rest of the franchise as there is such a strong element of family tied in with the Italian-American experience.
Early seasons of RHONJ is some of the best reality TV I've ever watched. I love it.

Reactions: 10
I have just started RHONJ from the beginning- again! Everyone has to watch it - it’s a right of passage in Housewives terms!

Reactions: 7
Have you ever read about Albert Manzo's father?! Very dark.
There is probably more drama off screen and in the background than on the show!

RHONJ is different than the rest of the franchise as there is such a strong element of family tied in with the Italian-American experience.
Early seasons of RHONJ is some of the best reality TV I've ever watched. I love it.
I've read a little about Albert Manzos death. That's why I wrote "suspected ties to the Mafia". I'm sure if a deep dive was done into the family it would be dark.

Early days of RHONJ were definitely all about the Italian-American experience and family. I think theatTre, Joe and Melissa are the only Italians left? It's great that even though there was that shift in the franchise, it's managed to stay really good and entertaining. I like the Jersey kids and am glad it still has a family focus. I like the early seasons of all the franchises that have been around 10+ years the best. For me, that's when they were true to "reality", now too many of the ladies just try to be the queen bee and have iconic moments. There will never be another Teresa flipping the table moment!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.