The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch RHOA? It’s probably my favourite. The new season starts soon. The last couple, without NeNe and Porsha have been a bit boring.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch RHOA? It’s probably my favourite. The new season starts soon. The last couple, without NeNe and Porsha have been a bit boring.
Has there been an announcement about the premier date? Definitely hasn't been the same since they left. I can't see Nene ever coming back, I wonder if Porsha ever will

Reactions: 3
I am a fan of early Atlanta. I can’t get on board with Kenya. Just when I start to like her - BAM 💥 she fucks it up! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Has there been an announcement about the premier date? Definitely hasn't been the same since they left. I can't see Nene ever coming back, I wonder if Porsha ever will
I saw on a blog that it would be April time 🤞🏼 they have been filming for a while now, and have a new housewife, Monyetta, I think she’s Kandis pal.

I hope Nene comes back. She looked broken on her last season, you could tell she had too much going on in her personal life.

Porsha is great, she goes toe to toe with Kenya and doesn’t back down

---

I am a fan of early Atlanta. I can’t get on board with Kenya. Just when I start to like her - BAM 💥 she fucks it up! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aye she’s a cheeky boot. Marc was definitely her karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw on a blog that it would be April time 🤞🏼 they have been filming for a while now, and have a new housewife, Monyetta, I think she’s Kandis pal.

I hope Nene comes back. She looked broken on her last season, you could tell she had too much going on in her personal life.

Porsha is great, she goes toe to toe with Kenya and doesn’t back down
Great! I think April/May is when they started last year. I really don't think Nene will ever be back after filing a discrimination lawsuit against Bravo. I was surprised Porsha didn't come back after her spin off was a flop. I was also surprised her relationship wasn't talked about. Didn't she meet her now husband while he was married to one of the ladies from the Bolo/Covid season?

Reactions: 4
Great! I think April/May is when they started last year. I really don't think Nene will ever be back after filing a discrimination lawsuit against Bravo. I was surprised Porsha didn't come back after her spin off was a flop. I was also surprised her relationship wasn't talked about. Didn't she meet her now husband while he was married to one of the ladies from the Bolo/Covid season?
Yes it’s was Falynns husband, but she was already pregnant by someone else at the time he started dating Porsha.

Bolo-gate. Ahh good times. 🍆

Yes it’s was Falynns husband, but she was already pregnant by someone else at the time he started dating Porsha.

Bolo-gate. Ahh good times. 🍆
Thanks! I completely missed that Falynn was pregnant by someone else. Makes sense now why Porsha's relationship with him wasn't a big deal

RIP to that season :ROFLMAO:

I’m on season 2. Just watched the “who’s gonna check me boo?” argument with Sheree and the party guy. Absolute classic 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
what happened with Angie K in SLC? I keep seeing stuff about her being racist, on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 1
what happened with Angie K in SLC? I keep seeing stuff about her being racist, on twitter
A picture is going around of her posing with someone wearing a "white lives matter" shirt. I haven't read the story in detail but I believe other housewives follow this guy. Angie tried to fix it with a post saying the slogan was on the back, she didn't notice it...

• Wow
Hopefully angie k racist top photo, the lack of jen shah interview and the supposed awful reunion will be the final nail in the coffin for rhoslc. Stop wasting budget on this train wreck and give the fans what we want which is RHONY legacy

Reactions: 1
I just saw someone on Twitter say that bravo has cancelled SLC altogether. Also I checked out Angie’s Instagram and she’s Greek. Lol this whole time I thought she was Asian or even half Asian

I just saw someone on Twitter say that bravo has cancelled SLC altogether. Also I checked out Angie’s Instagram and she’s Greek. Lol this whole time I thought she was Asian or even half Asian
If this is the tweet, it's fake and a good joke.

Did any franchise ever had a full cast change ? I feel like we could do with a recast. I like Lisa, but more so I like Salt Lake City, the fashion, the ski, the mountains. It's a nice change. If anyone watches Below deck, the queen of Versailles posted this.

She's good tv, she could just move there. Lisa Rinna could move to lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.