The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on RHONJ here and louis is so different from what he portrayed last season gettinf Teresa all riled up in the conversation with Gia and Gabriella. He came across a bit mental and haven't even gotten to the boys night 😂 it is getting a bit boring that they can't just sort it out though and move on

Reactions: 6
I must admit Joe & Melissa have no storyline without Teresa. They never have. But I don’t like they get the full blame of the feud between the families.
Let’s be real Theresa is and was jealous of Melissa. Melissa got the man Theresa wanted.
He’s a strong man, provider, loves and dotes on his wife. She was always competing with them. Go back to the first series both the Gorgas & Guidice’s houses look like gothic Disney castles. 🤣
The reason the Guidices went to prison was because they were competing against the Gorgas and acquaintances around them.
They got caught and blamed the Gorgas.
Now Teresa & Gia are desperate to point the blame at the Gorgas. Gia forgets her parents were fraudsters and they chose dirty money over looking after their family with what they had.

Melissa & Joe did not have to look after the kids.
Personally I would have as that’s my character and I believe family should help one another.
Melissa & Joe had their own family commitments and they shouldn’t be scrutinised or expected to look after their nieces.
Teresa & Joe had enough money they could have a full time live in Nanny or something.

Louie is so red I cannot take him seriously. I felt Louie was winding Joe up. He knew he was angry so let him make a fool of himself and then he retracted and was trying to make the peace. I think he’s looking for air time.

I love Paulie and his Irish accent. He does look like Buzz light year. 🤣 He’s definitely a great man for Dolores as she needed a strong man who puts Frank in his place. I like Frank but it’s time for Dolores to find love without him being in the frame.

Gosh I am so over NJ family feud. I wish they changed the cast.

Reactions: 8
Isn't he Australian?

Still a horrible wank though
He is. There's a whole thread debating this tweet on lipstickalley if you feel like reading into it.

The fact that everyone came out of this hating Leah is giving me faith.
Also lol @ Marysol addressing the fake marriage comment ahah.
Their butler seems more fun than the last one.

Reactions: 2
Random but I was reading the evening standard magazine today and Lisa Rinna was pictured at some kind of celeb party at the Dorchester, seemed so random

Reactions: 1
Catching up on BH as I basically couldn’t be arsed with it months ago with the bitchiness but Shree writing her name on Crystals card 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Controversial and I expect everyone to disagree with me but I feel a bit sorry for Adriana. There I said it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must admit Joe & Melissa have no storyline without Teresa. They never have. But I don’t like they get the full blame of the feud between the families.
Let’s be real Theresa is and was jealous of Melissa. Melissa got the man Theresa wanted.
He’s a strong man, provider, loves and dotes on his wife. She was always competing with them. Go back to the first series both the Gorgas & Guidice’s houses look like gothic Disney castles. 🤣
The reason the Guidices went to prison was because they were competing against the Gorgas and acquaintances around them.
They got caught and blamed the Gorgas.
Now Teresa & Gia are desperate to point the blame at the Gorgas. Gia forgets her parents were fraudsters and they chose dirty money over looking after their family with what they had.

Melissa & Joe did not have to look after the kids.
Personally I would have as that’s my character and I believe family should help one another.
Melissa & Joe had their own family commitments and they shouldn’t be scrutinised or expected to look after their nieces.
Teresa & Joe had enough money they could have a full time live in Nanny or something.

Louie is so red I cannot take him seriously. I felt Louie was winding Joe up. He knew he was angry so let him make a fool of himself and then he retracted and was trying to make the peace. I think he’s looking for air time.

I love Paulie and his Irish accent. He does look like Buzz light year. 🤣 He’s definitely a great man for Dolores as she needed a strong man who puts Frank in his place. I like Frank but it’s time for Dolores to find love without him being in the frame.

Gosh I am so over NJ family feud. I wish they changed the cast.
Hmm disagree with you on a few points. Gorga is just as crooked, lost his parents house, owes contractors money… I don’t think that aspect of him is what Teresa was jealous of BUT I agree that she had him on a pedestal and it was likely no woman would have been good enough.

I don’t think anyone expected them to look after their nieces either - I think it’s the fact that they said that they put food in their mouths (rude and clearly untrue, NJ stopped filming for Teresa I don’t think J&M had any say so) which is why people are annoyed. Joe Guduice’s family stepped in and I don’t think anyone thought anything of it until they made a big song and dance about it.

It’s all so contrived though. Could have been over ages ago!

Reactions: 7
Controversial and I expect everyone to disagree with me but I feel a bit sorry for Adriana. There I said it
same, i still absolutely do not like her analogy about Frankie however i also haven’t watched last nights episode fully yet - ive only watched 3/4s on my break and i felt a bit sorry for Adriana too with what i saw. I just wish they’d all get along and stop with the arguing.

Reactions: 4
I get why she’s scared of being alone, but she advocates for being a strong woman who doesn’t depend on a man to then be super scared of the fact that her alimony is ending… use one of those degrees, look after yourself and surround yourself with good people. That analogy was not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way adrianna said her alamony ends soon and she will need to support herself and her son.. Girl dont get married for that😭🤣

Just watched the end of last nights miami episode and im so not happy the way Lennys ma has now took his side 😡 wonder if he bank rolls her and he’s threatened cutting her off if she doesn’t change her tune

Reactions: 10
Eugh this season of BH is brutal af like it’s so dramatic over nothing ! Kathy has just apologised to Kyle now their bickering ? WTAF 🤣🤣

I want to feel sorry for Adriana as Alexia can be such a witch however her behaviour in the aftermath rubbed me up the wrong way.

She kept on repeating but I could've been hurt, it's not like she misspoke once and corrected herself straightaway. If Alexia hadn't left she would've carried on

What she said did not warrant a text apology. She should've texted Alexia an apology then propose a meet up for her to apologise in person. Shes deluded if she thinks she can say something so heinous about somebody's child and think a text apology will get them to come to an event. I also think it would've been a classy move for her to donate to the charity supporting Frankie as a sign of how much she is sorry

Moving on to her woe is me act my alimony is running out, give me a bleeping break. She's been divorced for years and her son is fully grown, there is no reason why she's only started financially planning for her future now and be still so reliant on her ex's money. She has decades ahead of her in life and is wasting money on botched butt shots. She needs to get a proper job and stop harbouring resentment towards Alexia for being a better gold digger than her

Adriana played herself in the earlier seasons by ditching Lea and siding with Alexia and marysol. I don't believe they were ever her friends, they only put up with her to take down Lea and once filming stopped their friendship no longer served a purpose as with most real housewives.

Adriana needs to get some therapy and accountability, and stop craving the attention of friends and/or men who really don't give a tit about her. Maybe then she will find inner peace.

• Heart
I’m about to download the HayU app (thank you to the poster who recommended that to me)
Do this is an advanced warning that I’ll be wanting to chat a lot of tit about early OC episodes over the coming weeks 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.