The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RHOM:
Not surprised at Julia going to a botanica shop, she always reminded me of the witch in old folktales.
Young Alexia really was drop dead gorgeous. I can't pinpoint what she's done to her face exactly, but I don't like it.
Not Larsa inventing herself moroccan grandparents. If this was true, we would have heard about it years ago.
I feel like everyone needs a positive presence like Guerdy in their life. She always has something nice to say.
This whole cast is gorgeous, unmatched energy.
Marysol, my love, my bestest friend, you're feeling weird cause you live on alcohol and your body is shutting down, not because someone is doing brujeria on you.
Julia and Adriana can't expect everyone to vibe with spirituality, religious people don't like that.
haven’t watched the new ep yet, but i thought Larsa was Syrian?
---

haven’t watched the new ep yet, but i thought Larsa was Syrian?
Oops. sorry, just read the last few comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Still no Miami for me, resorting to watching southern charm instead.

I've ran out of housewives to watch, i've watched RHOBH, RHONJ, RHONY, RHOM, RHOSLC & RHOP. Any other ideas? Also watched summer house & winter house πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1

I've ran out of housewives to watch, i've watched RHOBH, RHONJ, RHONY, RHOM, RHOSLC & RHOP. Any other ideas? Also watched summer house & winter house πŸ™ˆ
Just watched a deep dive on Vancouver, i forgot how crazy and dark it was.
The first seasons of Melbourne were great, I didn't watch the reboot.
If you're open to other style, you should give a chance to Below deck and Below deck sailing yacht (the first season is a bit weak but it gets better right after).
Early days vanderpump rules was insane too

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Still haven't got it either!
Vancouver is a must it's a :oops:

Reactions: 4
Just watched a deep dive on Vancouver, i forgot how crazy and dark it was.
The first seasons of Melbourne were great, I didn't watch the reboot.
If you're open to other style, you should give a chance to Below deck and Below deck sailing yacht (the first season is a bit weak but it gets better right after).
Early days vanderpump rules was insane too
Still haven't got it either!
Vancouver is a must it's a :oops:
I'll give vancouver and melbourne a go.

I've also watched all the below decks and vanderpump rules, loved them too!! Lol i have a reality tv problem πŸ™ˆ

• Haha

OC , the first few series are great
---

Also if you can find it somewhere Big Rich Texas was hilarious

If bravo release a RH calendar, these are the husbands I need to feature
Apollo
Mauricio
Eddie judge
Happy Eddie
Simon van kempen (red leather trousers are a must, he can be the devil for october/halloween)
Evan
Russell
PK (he'd make a great easter bunny with his dumb new teeth)

I know that isn't 12 men but Mauricio, Evan and Apollo can feature more than once
Ok I just started watching RHOM

cos when you said Russel I was like πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜― cos the only Russel I knew was RHOBH

I’d highly recommend Married to Medicine!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such a great time.
When Danielle rocked up to the charity event with Danny and his crew -

'A punk is a punk and a punk and it looks like the Manzos are punks'
---

Peak reality TV to be honest
Ah yes the good old days!!!

• Haha
Teresa and Jacqueline Laurita had lunch in Vegas over the weekend πŸ‘€
This made me so happy!

Does anyone else feel a weird connection to certain housewives?! Like I often wonder about Jacqueline and Chris - and how Nicholas is doing with his Autism etc. πŸ˜‚

(Maybe it's just me...πŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 10
Wonder what Caroline thinks of this!
I wonder what Dina thinks of this. Dina HATES Jac. Perhaps further proof Tre and Dina are no longer friends?
---

This made me so happy!

Does anyone else feel a weird connection to certain housewives?! Like I often wonder about Jacqueline and Chris - and how Nicholas is doing with his Autism etc. πŸ˜‚

They did have a long friendship pre housewives... it's interesting timing. Rumors that Tre and Dina are no longer friends, Dina liked a negative post about Tre, Jac spoke out negatively against Melissa...

I have wondered how Nicholas is doing. When Jacs name comes up I tend to check out her instagram. I always thought dealing with helping Nicholas thrive as much as possible and the show was too much for her. She seemed very broken the last season she was on

Reactions: 9
This made me so happy!

Not just you! I keep tabs on Jacqueline - Nicolas is 13!

Reactions: 3
Why did they fall out or is that a ridiculous question? They were all so close in season one, is it because Theresa went to prison?
It's been a while since I've watched the first seasons, but I believe it started with Jacqueline asking Teresa about stories in magazines. Jac would ask Teresa how she was feeling with their bankruptcy and fraud charges and she would say fine, but Teresa was selling stories to People magazine saying she was scared. They had a huge fight one night and the next night was the reunion, Jac didn't show up. I can't remember if anything big happened before that, but they never recovered after that argument

Now that I think about it, Teresa refused to talk about the charges against her on the show, but sold stories to magazines. Isn't this similar to what Robyn Dixon did? I don't remember anyone making a stink about Teresa doing it

I think Tre thought Jac should show her friendship by blindly backing her despite the situation she had got herself in. Jac questioned her and she went ballistic. Jac was under an incredible amount of pressure dealing with their finances and her children- she broke under the strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.