The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t bother watching SLC reunion.
I enjoyed the first series after that it went downhill.
All desperate to be on TV and add no value.
Gosh I miss the good old Housewives.
I need to revisit them just the quality isn’t so great that’s what puts me off.

Reactions: 7
Currently watching rhonj from the beginning as I've only watched the last few seasons. OMG that is all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I've decided I can't stand Mia from RHOP .
Her facial expressions drive me up the wall and down the other side x

Reactions: 12
As always, the Miami ladies don't dissapoint

20230202_223457.jpg
20230202_223459.jpg
20230202_223505.jpg
20230202_223506.jpg
20230202_223510.jpg
20230202_223514.jpg
20230202_223517.jpg
20230202_223523.jpg
20230202_223524.jpg

My favourites are Kiki, Adriana and Marysol.
My wish for the next season is for Marysol to stop being collateral damage in everything Alexia does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like I’m the only one who can’t stand Marysol!
I think she is a sloppy mess! She looks like her arms have serious muscle wastage! Clearly she has issues with food!!!! I can’t stand her! Also Alexia now! I think she is extremely threatend by Nichole …a gorgeous younger successful blonde Cuban woman! With a happy family!!! She is being very very bitter this season!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Reddit and Twitter hate Marysol, she's far from being a favorite.

But she's mine. How is she sloppy ? All the Miami girls handle their liquor very well. She's frail and doesn't eat, I didn't know people who struggles with disordered eating are unlikable solely for that reason. I think she's funny and witty, she's a legacy in the Miami pr world and she's well connected. I do think her not actually married husband and her are more companions than a married couple.
Alexia is very weird this season, I agree. I didn't like Nicole last season, but I actually got to like everyone this time around. I'll even bear the sight of Julia for Marinna and Adrianna's sake lol.
I think the cast is perfect, I hope they all come back next season.

20230203_011642.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she is a sloppy mess! She looks like her arms have serious muscle wastage! Clearly she has issues with food!!!! I can’t stand her! Also Alexia now! I think she is extremely threatend by Nichole …a gorgeous younger successful blonde Cuban woman! With a happy family!!! She is being very very bitter this season!!!!!!!
I've always liked Marysol, but this season, not so much! Alexia thinks she's always right, she's been a right cow, can't stand her!! That's been Marysol downfall this season, she needs to stay away from Alexia!

I like Marysol, however this has lessened this season simply because of Alexia- she blindly follows her and supports her overbearing behaviours. Alexia and her husband are so far up their own arses!

Reactions: 9
Marysol is just a parody at this point. The cockys, the over the topness, she just seems less like she was in the first 3 seasons. It’s like she’s trying to emulate her mother’s success

I wouldn't say I can't stand Marysol, but I don't find her as entertaining as others seem to. She's completely different than she was the first 3 seasons. I think she studied other housewives during their break and tried to come back as a mix of the most popular ladies. And her mom was really loved, she's trying to be her too. The "cockies" and her stupid tumbler I find really annoying. Her eating issues is really sad. Too many people struggle with disordered eating.

I've seen comparisons of Alexia and Teresa from NJ and now I can't unsee it

I actually think alexia was in the right in this situation despite being wrong every other time this season. If I invite my husband's friends to help my friends asking some questions, I do not expect for my friend to dash a credit card at them to answer a question which falls out of their expertise. Regardless of who was paying for his time, he should not have been treated like this. If nicole wanted this question answered she couldve asked for the man's card and said I'll contact you another time when we're not in alexias home. Alternatively she could've asked her fiance for his advice.

Nicole's fiance saying we'll send flowers amd chocolates was asinine and unnecessary and he seems to have a pattern of making douchy comments (he reminds me or Mario Rhony)

Judging by the previews I fully expect alexia to be back in her usual position of being wrong and loud much like her twin Teresa. Teresa is often wrong, but in rare moments I can understand her twisted logic in arguments (gia doing ❄ dispute)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.