The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I'll start with NJ first then on to Atlanta, thanks girlies xxx
You are so lucky to be watching it for the first time. 😂

Watch out for key moments -

• 'Engaged?! 19 Times?!'

• 'Do NOT bring up my family'

• 'I'm from Paterson, did you forget?'

• 'Let me tell you something about my family. We’re as thick as thieves and we protect each other ’til the end.'
---

I've read a little about Albert Manzos death. That's why I wrote "suspected ties to the Mafia". I'm sure if a deep dive was done into the family it would be dark.

Early days of RHONJ were definitely all about the Italian-American experience and family. I think theatTre, Joe and Melissa are the only Italians left? It's great that even though there was that shift in the franchise, it's managed to stay really good and entertaining. I like the Jersey kids and am glad it still has a family focus. I like the early seasons of all the franchises that have been around 10+ years the best. For me, that's when they were true to "reality", now too many of the ladies just try to be the queen bee and have iconic moments. There will never be another Teresa flipping the table moment!
Yeah, it seems very dark.

No - Dolores is Italian too. So is new HW Rachel Fuda.

Teresa flipping the table was reality TV gold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

• 'Engaged?! 19 Times?!'

• 'Let me tell you something about my family. We’re as thick as thieves and we protect each other ’til the end.'
---

OOOOh I'm excited now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I rewatched all of NJ from the start late last year but think I might have to do it again 🤣

Reactions: 6
Imo you cannot be fully versed in the HW cinematic universe until you have watched at least the first four seasons of
-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc
so many of the most iconic moments/ memes came in these seasons (who gon check me, taylor cat meme, teresa table flip)and even those who haven't watched them will recognise these women and moments.

Imo RH was at its best in the early 2010s as social media was not a big thing and they had few examples to copy. I'm lucky that i discovered RH at that time so I've been able to see the evolution of these women in real time. Also, for the most part the women were actually rich, married and knew each other before the show. You can tell today there are too many housewives who've been recruited who are hw fans and as a result they try to play a character in order to gain popularity (heather rhoslc, jen shah, noella)
I've not seen NJ or Atlanta yet -trying to decide which one to start with?!

Reactions: 11
Imo you cannot be fully versed in the HW cinematic universe until you have watched at least the first four seasons of
-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc
so many of the most iconic moments/ memes came in these seasons (who gon check me, taylor cat meme, teresa table flip)and even those who haven't watched them will recognise these women and moments.

Imo RH was at its best in the early 2010s as social media was not a big thing and they had few examples to copy. I'm lucky that i discovered RH at that time so I've been able to see the evolution of these women in real time. Also, for the most part the women were actually rich, married and knew each other before the show. You can tell today there are too many housewives who've been recruited who are hw fans and as a result they try to play a character in order to gain popularity (heather rhoslc, jen shah, noella)
I have been the same and watched the franchises evolve in real time.
HW used to be a guilty pleasure of me and my Mums and all we knew was what we seen on the TV as there was no social media presence apart from Twitter which I never used. Back then these ladies were genuinely living their lives and not constantly searching for a ‘story’. I also don’t think it was as edited as it is now and to an extent scripted. A lot of it was raw emotion and situations and it was golden TV.
The rise of social media has killed reality TV however I will still be a total reality slave and never stop watching 🤣

Reactions: 11
-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc

Looks like I have some binge watching to do!!!!
---

-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc

In fairness I started with Cheshire as I'm from there, so don't judge hahaha

Reactions: 4

• 'Engaged?! 19 Times?!'

---

I knew I was forgetting someone! Dolores! Thanks. We'll see what happens adding another Italian to the mix, but I'm glad they branched out and that it's worked for them.... I was getting a little sick of hearing how Italians do everything lol

I REALLY hope the new season brings us more than the Tre/Joe/Melissa feud. 10 years laters I'm beyond sick of it

Bad move Robyn, sharing this on your podcast and not the show. She was having a tough season with fans, now this? Won't help her popularity. And selling the details on her patreon?? Not cool. "Juan was bored" JUAN IS A PIECE OF tit! Why did she marry him??? He cheated while they were married and they divorced because of it, now he cheats while they're engaged. Robyn has zero self worth. I liked Juan until he said it was unattractive that she was depressed during covid. Any partner that won't stand by you and try and uplift you during difficult times is no partner.

The only thing I will say in Robyns defence - she did not get involved in the Chris "accusations", she was on his side and she did not expose Karen until Karen exposed her. I believe every word said about Karen because not even her friends are trying to defend her. Even her buddy Candiace shared a story about Karen cheating. If Robyn and Juan were going through this right before the season and she didn't want to do it on camera, I can't blame her... working through something like this might not be so good for you to do on TV, but to share it now on her podcast, that's bullshit

Reactions: 8
Lmao and his face when she spoke about an infidelity clause in the prenup. The man is a LIAR, and with his scandal coming up (the one where he covers for sexual harassment); I can't see this (sham of a) marriage lasting.
From what I'm reading, he cheated on her during covid ? So that's why she was depressed. The entitlement of this man, when, truth be told, Robyn is gorgeous and he looks like a 4 years stale piece of bread.

Do we think it was discussed during the reunion ? The taping was last week

Lmao and his face when she spoke about an infidelity clause in the prenup. The man is a LIAR, and with his scandal coming up (the one where he covers for sexual harassment); I can't see this (sham of a) marriage lasting.
From what I'm reading, he cheated on her during covid ? So that's why she was depressed. The entitlement of this man, when, truth be told, Robyn is gorgeous and he looks like a 4 years stale piece of bread.

Do we think it was discussed during the reunion ? The taping was last week
Based on the response from Candiace, Chris and Karen, I get the feeling Robyn didn't admit it at the reunion.

I don't understand why the accusations that Juan was aware of sexual harassment isn't a bigger story already. I've seen it pop up, but it doesn't feel like anyone is making a big deal of it. Sadly disgusting things like this happen all too often in the sports world. I don't understand why Robyn married him. I don't want Juan back next season, but want Robyn to stay... especially to have to deal with her admitting the affair on her podcast but not on the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.