The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Robyn leaaave that loser?!?so frustrating
At this point, it's a choice. She's choosing to be treated this way. She's no dependent on him financially, emotionally (they don't look in love to me) or else.

Here's the tiktok displaying all kind of information, except the one I cared about : DOES THE GIRL LOOK LIKE KAREN YES OR NO

People are also speculating that when Creepy Darby said that he doubt they'll get married, it's because he knew Juan was messing around.

Edit/ the full video

Oh god it sounds a real mess!! I'm not bothered about Jill, why don't they just don't include her and get the others back 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm in mourning, nobody touches me. Jill, being the loaded one and still being the greediest one. You're not even a fan favourite, 😭 😭 😭

View attachment 1926747View attachment 1926748View attachment 1926750

You may not need to be in mourning. Andy spoke out and said not to believe everything you read. Also, if Jill was causing a problem all they have to do is not have her on. Jill would not make or break the show. Hopefully there will be good news that they've begun filming soon

I'm going to go against the group and defend Jill 🙈

Jill is the only person in that group who speaks with all the women casted. Jill is a great connector/ socialite and I miss the days of seeing her schmoozing and holding fundraisers as well as her stirring the pot. She doesn't need the money (tbh I think only her and dorinda are truly wealthy in this cast) but that's not the point, these women and their seasons were iconic and bravo should pay them what they are due. Bravo is owned by a media giant and I know they can afford to pay these women well, the ad revenue for this would be off the charts as I believe it would bring back many viewers who stopped watching some years ago when rhony fell off.

Many of you may not like Jill but it preposterous to argue legacy can happen without her. Alongside luann she is the only OG in this cast, with no Ramona or Bethenny who have larger personalities than Luann, legacy will be a dud. The premise of legacy was for us to catch up and follow these womens lives since the show, tbh I don't care what sonya and luann have going on as they haven't had much of a story in years, how many more cabaret shows must we endure?? I am however interested in the other ladies, particularly Kelly as I would love to hear her perspective on bethenny considering how hated she is now

Pay these women what they are worth and hurry up and start filming. If the budget isn't there you can free up some cash by:
-Scrapping rhoslc & rhodubai
-Firing Dorito (not a typo), Crystal, Gina, Emily, Sanya, Robyn

Reactions: 7
I liked Jill. She is thirsty but she comes across as a decent person.
Does anyone listen to Bethenny Frankels Rewives podcast. It’s very good.

Reactions: 6
Totally disagree, Jill is just total snob. And I felt bad for her daughter, the whole focus on her weight and also that even after however many years of marriage she had no relationship with the stepdad was really upsetting imo

You may not need to be in mourning. Andy spoke out and said not to believe everything you read. Also, if Jill was causing a problem all they have to do is not have her on. Jill would not make or break the show. Hopefully there will be good news that they've begun filming soon
I read that but right after, LuAnn came out and confirmed it's on hold 😭 😭 .

My favorite thing about Jill was Bobby, and I think she has a good heart. Tbh, I feel like Ramona should be on the legacy show. People who don't like her can watch the reboot.

Look at my girls

Reactions: 3

My favorite thing about Jill was Bobby, and I think she has a good heart. Tbh, I feel like Ramona should be on the legacy show. People who don't like her can watch the reboot.

Look at my girls
Their love was so nice to watch, Bobby seemed like a stand up gentleman

• Heart

Look at my girls
Oh I haven't seen anything from Luann, but I don't follow her so may have missed it. Did she confirm Jil is the reason?

I like Jill, she's a true Upper East Side woman and was what the show was about when it started it, makes sense she be a part of legacy. And I agree if it's a legacy cast Ramona should be a part of it. I can't stand her and her behaviour the last season made me angry, but if it's a legacy cast it won't be the same without her

Reactions: 10
Their love was so nice to watch, Bobby seemed like a stand up gentleman
I loved Bobby - I was sad when he passed. I felt he was diplomatic however stood by Jill.
I don’t even know if bringing Mary Cosby back would save SLC! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
AND SHE'S BACK

---

Oh I haven't seen anything from Luann, but I don't follow her so may have missed it. Did she confirm Jil is the reason?

I like Jill, she's a true Upper East Side woman and was what the show was about when it started it, makes sense she be a part of legacy. And I agree if it's a legacy cast Ramona should be a part of it. I can't stand her and her behaviour the last season made me angry, but if it's a legacy cast it won't be the same without her
No, she didn't say anything about Jill !!

20230202_011309.jpg
20230202_011311.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.