The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gizelle sincerely thinks we should believe Chris made uncomfortable without touching her, but doesn't give the same benefit to Karen.
I actually believe Juan has a girlfriend, that she's blonde, and that he squizzed Karen as a joke cause men are dumb and have no boundaries.
Ashley is the epitome of the gemini, such a double faced devil with a charming smile. (Came back to edit that I googled it and she IS a gemini !!)
Gizelle is coming up to Mia just for their shared dislike of Wendy.
Robyn is gonna run away next season, she never take the heat.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if juan and Robyn were just a storyline and not actually together. You never ever see them doing anything romantic, never kissing, no cuddles, seem totally disinterested in each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a girlfriend and she was cool about it as it keeps her on the show

I’ve just read Robyn & Juan are married.
Good for them if they did just do it quietly. Although I do think Robyn could have invited her parents, her mum looked sad about the situation. Totally get not wanting a big wedding, especially for your second - to the same person!

This season hasn't been great but I'm enjoying it. I think Mia needs to go. Also I just can't warm to Wendy, I hate the way she screeches when someone says something shady. Candice is entertaining and Ashley still brings lots of enthusiasm.

I love when they do flashbacks of Michael's creepy laugh when he was flirting with Juan. Just the right mix of cringe, creepy and funny.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if juan and Robyn were just a storyline and not actually together. You never ever see them doing anything romantic, never kissing, no cuddles, seem totally disinterested in each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a girlfriend and she was cool about it as it keeps her on the show
I don't think Juan would go along with that! They've been together a long time and I think quite a few of the husbands seem to have distanced themselves this season? Might be the same for Juan and why we don't see much of him this season

Reactions: 2
It'll be interesting if next season covers this

I hope the do!!! Juan and his roommate Robyn are a waste of time. I would love to see how Grizzella handles herself without her mouthy back up.

Mia needs to go, they should maybe give her spot to her pal Jacqueline 🤣🤣🤣

Karen is such a liar but idc, I love her 🤣❤

I hope the do!!! Juan and his roommate Robyn are a waste of time. I would love to see how Grizzella handles herself without her mouthy back up.

Mia needs to go, they should maybe give her spot to her pal Jacqueline 🤣🤣🤣

Karen is such a liar but idc, I love her 🤣❤
Oh that would be good, get rid of Mia for her friend!!!
Grizzella :ROFLMAO:

Anybody know if there’s any truth in the rumour that Ayda Williams (Robbie’s wife) is in the next series of BH?
Not sure if I like her or not…

• Wow
Anybody know if there’s any truth in the rumour that Ayda Williams (Robbie’s wife) is in the next series of BH?
Oh haven't heard that, don't really know much about her apart from being Robbie's wife!!

I think there's more chance of them getting rid of Wendy than Mia
I think you're right. I like Wendy as a person, but not as a housewife. Her "storyline" is her talking about how busy she is. I respect how she's handled herself with Mia, but we wouldn't be getting that from her if Mia wasn't bringing it out of her. Mia gets us talking, they won't get rid of her

Ohhhh I think she'd be great on the show!!!
She has presented on Loose Women before and she was great.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.