The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I used to love mob wives too!
I'm sure someone else can explain better than as I'm new to traitors!! But basically a group of folks, some are picked as traitors the rest are faithfuls, the traitors need the rest to pick off the faithfulls to win the money, you need to be very devious, I'd defo recommend you watching the US reality one on iplayer!!!
I am glad I am not the only one who loves Mob Wives.
Mob Wives is the ratchet version of RH.
Imagine an ultimate girls trip with Housewives & Mob Wives. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mob wives was great! RIP Big Ange.

As we all like similar things did anyone watch pussycat dolls search for a star? It was on YEARS ago but was like HW's with dancing and singing. Also Erika's employee/friend Mikey was on it. He was harsh.

Miami - I am also on Nicole's side. Larsa is clearly holding a grudge from when Nicole said she only knew Larsa was making money on OnlyFans and wanted to check her out as it sounded dodgy...It IS dodgy so fair comment, Nicole didn't know is she was selling pics of her feet or full sex videos. She then said once she met her and looked into it a bit she was fine with it - that's when Larsa hit her with the unmarried mother comment. I think Larsa is entertaining this season but she is starting to remind me why I didn't like her in earlier seasons. Plus her arse if definaely fake and she sounds stupid to keep denying it - she was very slight and petite before. KK at least had a lot to work with naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can she possibly deny it when it's so blatantly obvious. No issues with surgery but just be honest about it at least!!
I've always been paranoid about having a fat arse, but it seems to be a thing now!!! Yep she needs to be honest!!!

Drita would chew everyone of those women up, they're all bark but no bite. The only women I can see being able to handle drita is Marlo from rhoa or danielle from rhoj, or Leanne from rhod

Reactions: 5
That Joe hit Melissa in a club cos she was flirting with another man. Jackie l coming out saying the gorgas have lied. The cheating rumours about Melissa came from Margaret. Old friends of Margaret's coming out it the wood work.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope it's not true as well but the man does have a bad temper. Lovelovelovegabriela is a good page to follow on Instagram. They are very much on tres side so it's quiet one sided. Teresa has finally started watching the old episodes and she is shook!!

I was actually going to post about this the other day - not specifically about the club/hitting but I've noticed over the last few months I've seen loads of negative posts about Melissa, some about Joe but mainly her. I wondered if someone is feeding the blogs gossip as although Melissa hasn't ever been mega popular there is def a huge amount of negative posts about her a the moment...just seems weird? Teresa is also getting lots of positive posts, people seem to have forgiven or forgotten some of her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I was actually going to post about this the other day - not specifically about the club/hitting but I've noticed over the last few months I've seen loads of negative posts about Melissa, some about Joe but mainly her. I wondered if someone is feeding the blogs gossip as although Melissa hasn't ever been mega popular there is def a huge amount of negative posts about her a the moment...just seems weird? Teresa is also getting lots of positive posts, people seem to have forgiven or forgotten some of her crappy behaviour.
I think since teresa is done with them people feel they can now talk out about the gorgas without having Teresa come for them. In my opinion the gorgas fucked up big time with the wedding. They moaned melissa wasnt in the wedding, so teresa asked her, she declined. They moaned Melissa's mother wasn't invited so teresa invited her and she also declined. But they still made issues out of it. Like I wouldn't be asking my sister in laws mother to my wedding unless we were very close, which they aren't

Reactions: 4
I think since teresa is done with them people feel they can now talk out about the gorgas without having Teresa come for them. In my opinion the gorgas fucked up big time with the wedding. They moaned melissa wasnt in the wedding, so teresa asked her, she declined. They moaned Melissa's mother wasn't invited so teresa invited her and she also declined. But they still made issues out of it. Like I wouldn't be asking my sister in laws mother to my wedding unless we were very close, which they aren't
The Gorgas imo are very fame hungry amd make up shite storylines to stay relevant. Doesn't make Teresa any less of a bleep though imo and I hate the housewives that brown nose her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.