The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Gorga does seem to have a bad temper!
View attachment 1903574
Where is that from?
You only have to watch the show to see he has a temper, I think he’s very passionate and very clearly old school Italian. I don’t think for one second he would hit Melissa though. We’ve seen him totally lose it over her having a job, she gave up teaching to be at home, she does all the housework, stuff with the kids. I really can’t see him hitting Melissa though.

Reactions: 9
Where is that from?
You only have to watch the show to see he has a temper, I think he’s very passionate and very clearly old school Italian. I don’t think for one second he would hit Melissa though. We’ve seen him totally lose it over her having a job, she gave up teaching to be at home, she does all the housework, stuff with the kids. I really can’t see him hitting Melissa though.
Found it on Reddit, I agree, he's a hot head but I don't think he'd hit Melissa either.

Reactions: 9
I dislike both Joe and Melissa but I don't think he'd hit Melissa. I do believe that he would punch a wall or break something in frustration

Reactions: 8
I think since teresa is done with them people feel they can now talk out about the gorgas without having Teresa come for them. In my opinion the gorgas fucked up big time with the wedding. They moaned melissa wasnt in the wedding, so teresa asked her, she declined. They moaned Melissa's mother wasn't invited so teresa invited her and she also declined. But they still made issues out of it. Like I wouldn't be asking my sister in laws mother to my wedding unless we were very close, which they aren't
I think with the invitation of Melissa’s mum you have to think about cultural context. In Jersey you would be inviting your brother’s mother in law because it’s the done thing, you invite practically everyone (and Teresa did she invited half of the Bravoverse) so not inviting her to begin with would have been a snub, though completely justified in our eyes. Declining it after is petty but I guess the damage is done already at that point.

Funnily enough I used to absolutely despise Teresa and I still think she’s super annoying and thick but I’ve realised that a couple of things she says and does has more to it. I do get why the Gorgas get on her nerves - they came on TV for fame and used their strained relationship for storylines, that would bug anyone.

Reactions: 4
I think with the invitation of Melissa’s mum you have to think about cultural context. In Jersey you would be inviting your brother’s mother in law because it’s the done thing, you invite practically everyone (and Teresa did she invited half of the Bravoverse) so not inviting her to begin with would have been a snub, though completely justified in our eyes. Declining it after is petty but I guess the damage is done already at that point.

Funnily enough I used to absolutely despise Teresa and I still think she’s super annoying and thick but I’ve realised that a couple of things she says and does has more to it. I do get why the Gorgas get on her nerves - they came on TV for fame and used their strained relationship for storylines, that would bug anyone.
I think the Gorga's brought it up on the show to create drama and thought they would just argue about it back and forth till the reunion and then they'd move onto something new for next season. But Tre obviously didn't want any drama with her wedding and this was the last straw. Even the other hw on nj knew to not attack teresa's wedding. lol Margaret is crazy enough to have brought on one of the ex-girlfriends of Louis but even she knew better than to stir up more Louis drama before the wedding

Reactions: 3
They moaned Melissa's mother wasn't invited so teresa invited her and she also declined. But they still made issues out of it. Like I wouldn't be asking my sister in laws mother to my wedding unless we were very close, which they aren't
When you think that the likes of Ramona Singer, Dorinda Medley and Kenya Moore were invited, yet Melissa's mother who she has known years wasn't.
It's disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure her mum has been at a lot of the family gatherings. I can remember her mum and sisters being at some sort of memorial for the grandad that died.

I used to really Like Joe and Melissa but I’ve started to see they are fame hungry drama queens. Joe deffo has a temper on him, wee man syndrome

Reactions: 5
When you think that the likes of Ramona Singer, Dorinda Medley and Kenya Moore were invited, yet Melissa's mother who she has known years wasn't.
It's disrespectful.
I remember, now I may be wrong and I'm open to correction that Melissa's mother has liked nasty tweets about teresa and her daughters after the fight gia had with Joe gorga. She was just being really shady on social media. If some one had done that to my daughters I wouldn't let that person anywhere near them nor would I give them the chance to create drama at my wedding

Considering Teresa moaned at the last reunion that Joe and Melissa should have moved their wedding because she was pregnant I don't think it's just Melissa that has an entitled attitude about weddings. I think they are as bad as each other and I can see Melissa being insanely jealous once HW started. But I also think Teresa has been jealous and horrible to Melissa even before they came on HWs - the sprinkle cookies for goodness sake! And she definitely talked bad about Melissa in front of her girls when they were young which I actually don't think Melissa did with hers.

I don't think either of them are great people but I don't like how all seems to be forgiven for Teresa and now Melissa is being dragged. Plus if Joe did hit her shouldn't people be rushing to support her?!

Potomac, never, ever tell Ashley anything in confidence :ROFLMAO:
Got to find out who squeezed Karen, wasn't who I thought it was!!!!!
Mia is a witch, felt sorry for her friend.

Reactions: 6
I remember, now I may be wrong and I'm open to correction that Melissa's mother has liked nasty tweets about teresa and her daughters after the fight gia had with Joe gorga. She was just being really shady on social media. If some one had done that to my daughters I wouldn't let that person anywhere near them nor would I give them the chance to create drama at my wedding
Wow - really?! I must have missed this. Yeah, that's quite shady tbh.

I love Potomac ❤ (Atlanta will always be my favourite)
I used to really dislike Candiace but she is fast becoming my fave

Considering Teresa moaned at the last reunion that Joe and Melissa should have moved their wedding because she was pregnant
That was HILARIOUS! Imagine actually thinking like that?!!

I don't think it's just Melissa that has an entitled attitude about weddings. I think they are as bad as each other and I can see Melissa being insanely jealous once HW started. But I also think Teresa has been jealous and horrible to Melissa even before they came on HWs - the sprinkle cookies for goodness sake! And she definitely talked bad about Melissa in front of her girls when they were young which I actually don't think Melissa did with hers.
I think they were both as bad as each other - the jealousy was ridiculous from both of them. It is clear that Melissa really had the life that Teresa wanted - a husband who adored her etc.

I love Potomac ❤ (Atlanta will always be my favourite)
I used to really dislike Candiace but she is fast becoming my fave
I'm not minding Candice this season , she seems to be keeping out of trouble!!( though I still don't like the way Monique was treated!).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG Karen is delusional :ROFLMAO: I believe Juan said to her that he wants her to be their 3rd, but that he said it jokingly. I also think if he squeezed her too hard it was unintentionally. Does she REALLY believe that he has a thing for her:ROFLMAO: The editors killed it last night

Mia is the worst! I don't understand any points she tries to make about anything, especially not about what her issue is with Jaqueline

Why anyone tells Ashley anything is a mystery to me

I'm not buying what Candiace is trying to sell this season. I think the calmer Candiace is a show for her career. She wasn't well liked before and now that things are starting to happen with her singing she's like a different person. Instantly the hot head that explodes is gone and this calm, level headed person has appeared. She's being as fake as her trying to have a baby storyline

• Heart
OMG Karen is delusional :ROFLMAO: I believe Juan said to her that he wants her to be their 3rd, but that he said it jokingly. I also think if he squeezed her too hard it was unintentionally. Does she REALLY believe that he has a thing for her:ROFLMAO: The editors killed it last night

Mia is the worst! I don't understand any points she tries to make about anything, especially not about what her issue is with Jaqueline

Why anyone tells Ashley anything is a mystery to me

I'm not buying what Candiace is trying to sell this season. I think the calmer Candiace is a show for her career. She wasn't well liked before and now that things are starting to happen with her singing she's like a different person. Instantly the hot head that explodes is gone and this calm, level headed person has appeared. She's being as fake as her trying to have a baby storyline
Karen is hilarious though, she really thinks she's all that!!!! Especially when she said about the woman with Juan looks like her :ROFLMAO:
But the big question still is, will Robyn and Juan ever get married again, and who really cares!!!!

Karen is hilarious though, she really thinks she's all that!!!! Especially when she said about the woman with Juan looks like her :ROFLMAO:
But the big question still is, will Robyn and Juan ever get married again, and who really cares!!!!
Karen is so hilarious and entertaining. Robyn was correct that Karen deflects anything about her and she is the one who keeps bringing up when Robyn is getting married (thank you again editors :ROFLMAO: ) but Karen is just so entertaining she doesn't need a storyline... her delusion is her storyline :ROFLMAO:

EXACTLY!!! Who cares if they get married!!! Karen really is the one who keeps pushing that boring story.

I almost peed laughing when she said the woman looks like her... Karen is TV gold

• Haha
I dislike both Joe and Melissa but I don't think he'd hit Melissa. I do believe that he would punch a wall or break something in frustration
Yeh or punch the guy

That was HILARIOUS! Imagine actually thinking like that?!!

I think they were both as bad as each other - the jealousy was ridiculous from both of them. It is clear that Melissa really had the life that Teresa wanted - a husband who adored her etc.
It was so cringe when Teresa kept going on about her sex life etc how virile he was (cannot remember which season this was)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.