The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RHOM: Damn how does Alexia manage to always say the wrong things and stand with the wrong person, I'm defeated
Alexia is getting on my nerrrrrves this season! ‘Anyone can say what they want’ okay, then let’s talk about your abusive son? Or your ex who’s just been charged with SA a minor?
And in that instance, then yeah Lara’s can say tit and Nicole can also not like it and disinvite her.

I don’t like that Nicole pushed Marysol but I can understand she was frustrated. That mirror was a touch of class though, I love high camp messy tit like that loool.

Alexia also needs to butt out when it comes to Nicole and her dad. She has every right to feel uncomfortable. Honestly who made her queen?!

Loved the vault where the party was held. I want something like that 😍 Marysol wearing white was shady as well, but that’s funny shade on a show like this.

Reactions: 7
Random.but I was catching up on miami yesterday (still not totally caught up but) I noticed that it is a peacock original series, aren't all of the other franchises bravo originals? Or has it changed?

Reactions: 3
Random.but I was catching up on miami yesterday (still not totally caught up but) I noticed that it is a peacock original series, aren't all of the other franchises bravo originals? Or has it changed?
In the states, it’s being aired on Peacock first, then when all eps are out it’ll be on Bravo (only the reboot, the first 3 were Bravo shows). Same with UGT. Funnily enough, these franchises have been the better ones lately.

In the states, it’s being aired on Peacock first, then when all eps are out it’ll be on Bravo (only the reboot, the first 3 were Bravo shows). Same with UGT. Funnily enough, these franchises have been the better ones lately.
I was wondering that, I guess they must have different producers etc

Reactions: 4
RHoM

Nicole sending the disinvite was so petty but this is what I expect and deserve from my housewives. I do think her dad shouldve had a plus one invite, why was adriana allowed to bring her bf but her own dad can't bring a girlfriend. There were so many people at that party that she wouldn't have noticed her presence and I think it would've stopped her dad from getting too drunk

Alexia, I've said it once and I'll say it again she and Teresa are twins, they are so dumb particularly in arguments. I don't want them to change tho they are queens of their franchises

Please can someone tell me why rhoslc reunion will be a 3 parter? The season was awful and you could easily wrap everything up in one episode

Reactions: 8
RHoM

Nicole sending the disinvite was so petty but this is what I expect and deserve from my housewives. I do think her dad shouldve had a plus one invite, why was adriana allowed to bring her bf but her own dad can't bring a girlfriend. There were so many people at that party that she wouldn't have noticed her presence and I think it would've stopped her dad from getting too drunk

Alexia, I've said it once and I'll say it again she and Teresa are twins, they are so dumb particularly in arguments. I don't want them to change tho they are queens of their franchises

Please can someone tell me why rhoslc reunion will be a 3 parter? The season was awful and you could easily wrap everything up in one episode
It seems like the longer franchises go on the more they drag out reunions, personally I never really watch reunions anymore, nothing is properly tackled they sort of touch on something and then it is just some funny scene about something. They need a better host than andy imo

It seems like the longer franchises go on the more they drag out reunions, personally I never really watch reunions anymore, nothing is properly tackled they sort of touch on something and then it is just some funny scene about something. They need a better host than andy imo
The producers also edit out a lot of key arguments or topics. So a lot of the things we want to know, get answered by the housewives but they’re never aired

Andy is an awful host imo Danny Pelligrino or Zack Peters would be perfect

I think do because they've been better. I think RHONY legacy will be on Peacock 😀
I was curious so I google the production company. They have been producing Miami since the beginning, produce all the Married to Medicine franchises and have done "several iterations of the Real Housewives Franchise" they did Project Runway as well.

Forgot to say maybe there is a bigger budget with Peacock?

Last edited:
I was curious so I google the production company. They have been producing Miami since the beginning, produce all the Married to Medicine franchises and have done "several iterations of the Real Housewives Franchise" they did Project Runway as well.

You don't get the constant "coming up "

Which does my head in

Yes purveyors of pop are one of the better ones, the BH producers are too chummy with the likes of Kyle lol.
I doubt they have a bigger budget on Peacock cause Bravo’s the bigger platform but I guess they have more to prove being streaming first so have really gone it. I just love the colour grading on Miami, everything pops.

Reactions: 2
Miami, well played by Julia getting confused about having a pre nup, so Martina didn't bother 😬

• Haha
Miami, well played by Julia getting confused about having a pre nup, so Martina didn't bother 😬
I may be the only person thinking that’s great.
I would never sign a prenup. Marriage is not a business arrangement.
Their marriage has lasted a long time.
Do you think Larsa is making false accusations ?

I am on Nicole’s side on this one.
Whoever said Alexia and Theresa are alike I cannot unsee it.
I cannot believe how Marysol & Alexia are diminishing what Nicole says about her father.
He was so embarrassing and self indulgent. I can understand why Nicole has a lot of anger towards him.

Reactions: 11

I cannot believe how Marysol & Alexia are diminishing what Nicole says about her father.
He was so embarrassing and self indulgent. I can understand why Nicole has a lot of anger towards him.
I agree that marriage isn't a business arrangement, but these 'celebs' are always going on about it!!

I'm also on Nicole's side, other folks don't know whats gone on in her life with her father, I thought he was an awful old drunk man, and Marysol was practically flirting with him! Also loved her for univiting Larsa and the way she did it, am really liking her this season!!!

• Sick

I mean you sign a legal contract so technically it is a business arrangement, I personally would if the person I married didn't own a property because I have a flat and would never want to risk losing it. That said I don't think they are even legally binding in the UK and I am never likely to get married so it is kind of irrelevant :ROFLMAO: for most of the housewives the marriages are very obviously a business arrangement anyway, Lenny and Lisa being a case in point, ugly rich older man with younger pretty woman who doesn't really earn ehr own money, as soon as she gets slightly older he goes for someone much younger

Back on topic, I would have lvoed to see Martina and Julia's relationship at the beginning to see if it was different, they seem like a very odd couple
Alexia is great reality TV but she seems like an awful person, those comments about russian prostitutes :oops: especially after she basically made her money initially being married to a drug lord

I mean you sign a legal contract so technically it is a business arrangement, I personally would if the person I married didn't own a property because I have a flat and would never want to risk losing it. That said I don't think they are even legally binding in the UK and I am never likely to get married so it is kind of irrelevant :ROFLMAO: for most of the housewives the marriages are very obviously a business arrangement anyway, Lenny and Lisa being a case in point, ugly rich older man with younger pretty woman who doesn't really earn ehr own money, as soon as she gets slightly older he goes for someone much younger

Back on topic, I would have lvoed to see Martina and Julia's relationship at the beginning to see if it was different, they seem like a very odd couple
Alexia is great reality TV but she seems like an awful person, those comments about russian prostitutes :oops: especially after she basically made her money initially being married to a drug lord
Yeah when me and oh got together I had about £20 he had a motorbike, so no need for a pre nup :ROFLMAO: But can understand why some do it!

I've mentioned on reality thread, would recommend Traitors US reality, it's very addictive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah when me and oh got together I had about £20 he had a motorbike, so no need for a pre nup :ROFLMAO: But can understand why some do it!

I've mentioned on reality thread, would recommend Traitors US reality, it's very addictive!!!
What’s it about ? I need a new vice.
I’ve started watching Cartel crew but I can only take so much. I thought it would be similar to mob wives. I loved mob wives. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
What’s it about ? I need a new vice.
I’ve started watching Cartel crew but I can only take so much. I thought it would be similar to mob wives. I loved mob wives. 😂😂
Oh I used to love mob wives too!
I'm sure someone else can explain better than as I'm new to traitors!! But basically a group of folks, some are picked as traitors the rest are faithfuls, the traitors need the rest to pick off the faithfulls to win the money, you need to be very devious, I'd defo recommend you watching the US reality one on iplayer!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.