The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching old Miami episodes and Lenny truly seemed like he loved Lisa so much. He seemed a great guy, great actor obviously.

Reactions: 3
do u guys think they'll put slc on "pause" after this season? Production has been having a hard time finding new cast members and the old ones, except Lisa, have run out of storylines. and theres Jen going to jail

do u guys think they'll put slc on "pause" after this season? Production has been having a hard time finding new cast members and the old ones, except Lisa, have run out of storylines. and theres Jen going to jail
Those are the rumors - tbh, even though people haven't warmed to them I think bringing both the Angies in as fulltime could be chaotic fun - they are desperate to be in it which sometimes backfires but might pay off. I'm sure last season Angie H and Whitney were hanging out with another lady who seemed similar to them, she might work. Get rid of Meredith, she's not willing to throw herself into the mix. Maybe it would be a disaster but no worse than this year. I think putting it on pause wouldn't necessarily help, although it worked for Miami.

For anyone who's on the Kardashian thread, the whole ozempic discussion already happened. If I see any celeb who never manage to get extremely thin suddenly drop pounds, *cough*Mindy Kaling*cough*; I know it's ozempic. Bonus picture: Kelly Dodd being Kelly Dodd (she's from the OC franchise right ?)
RDT_20230118_2012378154835244077791896.png
Screenshot_20230118_201154_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For anyone who's on the Kardashian thread, the whole ozempic discussion already happened. If I see any celeb who never manage to get extremely thin suddenly drop pounds, *cough*Mindy Kaling*cough*; I know it's ozempic. Bonus picture: Kelly Dodd being Kelly Dodd (she's from the OC franchise right ?)
View attachment 1892609View attachment 1892611
Mindy looks awful, proper lollipop head. I don't believe Kyle isn't on ozempic, her breasts weren't that big that a reduction would result in a drop of weight around the waist

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1892609View attachment 1892611
Lol Kelly Dodd is a mess. I’m not fond of GG (Shahs of Sunset) but that was so catty haha

Mindy looks awful, proper lollipop head. I don't believe Kyle isn't on ozempic, her breasts weren't that big that a reduction would result in a drop of weight around the waist
I know !! Some people just don't suit the ultra skinny look.
As for Kyle, she's never been as skinny as Kim, so I'm sure this isn't natural.

Lol Kelly Dodd is a mess. I’m not fond of GG (Shahs of Sunset) but that was so catty haha
The whole cast of Shahs was so messy, cant believe they were all lifelong friends and treated each other that way.

I recently read that people who lost weight on ozempic gain it back in the next year. So some people just decide to live on it ??? Do people don't care about their organs 😭

I don't know if it's ozempic, but Kyle has had help to get that body. Abs like that take a long time to get. She always been insecure about her body, she's talked about it on the show. I really feel sorry for people like her that go to extremes to look a certain way. They're not happy with themselves. Anyone taking any medication that they don't need is nuts.

Reactions: 4
So i started RHUGT 2 a few days ago… dont know why i havent watched it sooner oh actually may be because i was reliving 2010- 2012 by binging jerseylicious on hayu 😂 anywayyy ive never really watched RHONY never really fancied it but i really like Jill on this. Please tell me she was nice on NY. Not keen on Dorinda and cant believe the way she fake tried to switch on the tears with Tamra after their massive blow up over food in the bedroom. She is crazy.

Edited to add, why was Dorinda put on pause? For being batshit crazy?

So i started RHUGT 2 a few days ago… dont know why i havent watched it sooner oh actually may be because i was reliving 2010- 2012 by binging jerseylicious on hayu 😂 anywayyy ive never really watched RHONY never really fancied it but i really like Jill on this. Please tell me she was nice on NY. Not keen on Dorinda and cant believe the way she fake tried to switch on the tears with Tamra after their massive blow up over food in the bedroom. She is crazy.

I’ve not watched RHONY for yeeeeaarrrssss. Scary Island was top tier, but I bowed out after I got baw deep in RHONJ.

Jill was ok, a bit of a pain in the arse. I really like her in Ultimate Girls Trip though.

Dorinda is tuned to the moon but makes great TV

Reactions: 7
I propose a RHUGT love to hate season:
Danielle Staub
Lisa Rinna
Kelly Dodd
Leanne locken
Caroline Stanbury
Aviva drescher

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's ozempic, but Kyle has had help to get that body. Abs like that take a long time to get. She always been insecure about her body, she's talked about it on the show. I really feel sorry for people like her that go to extremes to look a certain way. They're not happy with themselves. Anyone taking any medication that they don't need is nuts.
it’s odd how she has abs but no arm muscles or leg muscles at all. She’s pretty much thin as a twig on everywhere on her body, except the stomach area. You need to do some form of weight lifting to get abs, whether using your arms or your leg, so this whole thing is weird to me.
lol this is a long stretch but what are the chances that she used makeup/contouring to fake some abs?

I never liked Jill she was such a snob about that couple (names escape me) buying a house in Brooklyn. I also felt so bad for her daughter, she was constantly going on about her weight

Reactions: 5
In Beverly Hills, nothing is a long stretch 😂
Kyle has definitely not lost all that weight without help or by going to extreme lengths. She’s admitted that she’s only been thin when gripped by an ED and that was when she was young. Her hair looks great though at the moment!

Reactions: 6
What's really sad is that there is now a global shortage of Ozpemic due to people who don't need it using it for weight loss.
People with Type 2 diabetes (who actually need it) are struggling to get it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In Beverly Hills, nothing is a long stretch 😂
Kyle has definitely not lost all that weight without help or by going to extreme lengths. She’s admitted that she’s only been thin when gripped by an ED and that was when she was young. Her hair looks great though at the moment!
I'm pretty sure she admitted to having liposuction too

it’s odd how she has abs but no arm muscles or leg muscles at all. She’s pretty much thin as a twig on everywhere on her body, except the stomach area. You need to do some form of weight lifting to get abs, whether using your arms or your leg, so this whole thing is weird to me.
lol this is a long stretch but what are the chances that she used makeup/contouring to fake some abs?
Definitely looks like some sort of contouring or photo editing. I saw something that she's working out with the gnat mellencamp. I don't recall seeing the gnat with such defined stomach muscles....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely looks like some sort of contouring or photo editing. I saw something that she's working out with the gnat mellencamp. I don't recall seeing the gnat with such defined stomach muscles....
Considering she is in her 50's and has four children, fair enough some women are built like this their whole lives but to suddenly get definition at this stage would be a lot of work...for her plastic surgeon.

Season 1 & 2 she looked great but heavier than now. I think that looks like a tummy tuck and lipo - but I'm no expert.

Considering she is in her 50's and has four children, fair enough some women are built like this their whole lives but to suddenly get definition at this stage would be a lot of work...for her plastic surgeon.

Season 1 & 2 she looked great but heavier than now. I think that looks like a tummy tuck and lipo - but I'm no expert.
I have 4 children and my 50's are not really that far away, I hope I can look like Kyle did previous to now. I don't think there was anything wrong with her, she looked great! But she's talked about her insecurities and she wouldn't take off her kaftan on vacations around the other ladies... it's sad really. From the reunion until now just isn't enough time to get that body from exercise. We should all love ourselves abs or no abs! I'm proud of my pouch that grew 4 humans

• Heart
RHOM: Damn how does Alexia manage to always say the wrong things and stand with the wrong person, I'm defeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.