The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happpy New Year everyone.
Just spent 2 days catching up with SLC & Potomac.

Mia and her friend storyline seems contrived. Having showers together, winding the girls up.

I am so glad SLC is over. I don’t think I could take another episode. The episode before the finale I slept on my sofa half way through. 🤣

I used to like Heather and dislike Lisa. Now I am a fan of Lisa.
The show will be nothing without Shah.
How did she only get 6.5 years ??? Did Coach Shah have any inkling what his wife was doing ? I realise he travels for work and is out of state most of the time.
I think he was checked out of his marriage and possibly waiting for the kids to go to university or something. How can he be with such a vile narcissistic woman ? She’s always the victim.
I hope we never see her again on TV but Bravo likes to promotes the criminals.

They need to bring Mary back otherwise the show will be a snooze fest. Lisa cannot carry the show on her own.
What the hell does Meredith bring to the show? She is not cut out for TV.

Lisa Rinna is finally gone. What about Erika Jayne ?
Yeah loved Lisa this season, Heather, completly gone off her. Meredith annoyed me so much this season. Such a problem with Lisa’s rant, which was hilarious btw, but no issue with the convict of scamming the elderly.
I like Eri Jayne without Rinna, any episode they weren’t together, she was actually grand, but then Rinna and her together were the worst.

Reactions: 4
Thanks hunni❤❤❤ Missed you too!!!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year (@Lmkgirl a VERY healthy year for you!! ❤)

Sorry we went home to Ireland for the holidays and as soon as I was officially on vacation from work I put my laptop and social media away. Hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays. Missed you all

Can't believe I was late for the news that Rinna is not coming back 🥳🥳🥳 She went too far this last season on the show and on social media. Her head got way too big and she needs at least a pause from the show. It's become us vs. them and just take downs. I miss genuine friendships and fun on RHOBH and maybe Kyle and Erika without Rinna might help bring fun back

I was really disappointed in Jen getting 6.5 years. She had been doing this for over a DECADE. They had emails of her laughing at the elderly people she scammed. The judge was known to be lenient and thought RHOSLC is a scripted show. I wish the government had straightened that fact out! And she sold merchandise making fun of her arrest. She had zero remorse. One good thing is that part of her plea deal means she has to serve 80% of her sentence. She no getting out early for "good behaviour" (could Jen act good???) nor for the drug treatment program!
Ohhhh it's great seeing you back hunni xxx
Hoping you and your family have a healthy 2023 🙏❤❤❤

I've been slacking on my RH shows 😯😯 I have been watching GOT which I had never seen....but I've done all 80 episodes now so back to Real Housewives business and catch up 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never thought I'd say this, but am not really liking this season of Potomac! Miami is soo much better!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Never thought I'd say this, but am not really liking this season of Potomac! Miami is soo much better!
Miami is definitely top tier! I think Miami doing so well and Potomac having a bad season is due to people focusing on "storylines" The Miami ladies are just living their lives and we're seeing genuine friendships. Some natural drama comes from that. On Potomac everyone seems to be reaching for a storyline and they've done a terrible job of it! The "Chris flirted" story is just unbelievable and has brought Potomac, which was amazing, to a tit place.

I wish fans would stop saying "she doesn't have a storyline"... it makes them do stupid tit and make fake stories. This is a reality show, it's supposed to be about their real lives and friendships. Their either good TV or not. Take Gizelle, she's pretty funny, her confessionals are entertaining, her "frenemy" situation with Karen is entertaining... she is entertaining and works on reality TV... she doesn't need to do this "Chris was inappropriate BS", it brings her down!!! If they would just be themselves and stop creating fake stories, like when the franchises started, all of the cities would be great like Miami is right now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Miami is definitely top tier! I think Miami doing so well and Potomac having a bad season is due to people focusing on "storylines" The Miami ladies are just living their lives and we're seeing genuine friendships. Some natural drama comes from that. On Potomac everyone seems to be reaching for a storyline and they've done a terrible job of it! The "Chris flirted" story is just unbelievable and has brought Potomac, which was amazing, to a tit place.

I wish fans would stop saying "she doesn't have a storyline"... it makes them do stupid tit and make fake stories. This is a reality show, it's supposed to be about their real lives and friendships. Their either good TV or not. Take Gizelle, she's pretty funny, her confessionals are entertaining, her "frenemy" situation with Karen is entertaining... she is entertaining and works on reality TV... she doesn't need to do this "Chris was inappropriate BS", it brings her down!!! If they would just be themselves and stop creating fake stories, like when the franchises started, all of the cities would be great like Miami is right now
Agreed, a combination of them being really friends (and their lives all beijg pretty dramatic) but also a nice backdrop, miami seems really fun, potomac, the OC etc all seem pretty boring imo

Reactions: 6
Agreed, a combination of them being really friends (and their lives all beijg pretty dramatic) but also a nice backdrop, miami seems really fun, potomac, the OC etc all seem pretty boring imo
I think it's all in being genuine. The Miami ladies are being themselves and have real friendships. Miami is a great backdrop, but if you put the last OC cast in Miami, OC would still have been tit. OC needs a lot of help. They need to work on the cast. I don't know what happened to Potomac, I think they have their heads up their own butts too much. I really enjoyed it prior to this season. They should watch Miami and see that you don't have to make up dumb storylines to have a great show

I think it's all in being genuine. The Miami ladies are being themselves and have real friendships. Miami is a great backdrop, but if you put the last OC cast in Miami, OC would still have been tit. OC needs a lot of help. They need to work on the cast. I don't know what happened to Potomac, I think they have their heads up their own butts too much. I really enjoyed it prior to this season. They should watch Miami and see that you don't have to make up dumb storylines to have a great show
True, I think OC and BH just dragged out storylijes way too much, just seemed at times 3 episodes going on and on about the same minir argument or slight

True, I think OC and BH just dragged out storylijes way too much, just seemed at times 3 episodes going on and on about the same minir argument or slight
BH definitely drags things out waaayyy too long. Will be interesting to see if this changes without Rinna. OC needs to move past things faster as well. OC needs major help. A cast that is actually friends, real wealthy women not a Gina who has 6 kids in 2 bedrooms... my fingers are crossed that Tamras return and the addition of Taylor can help it

Potomac is struggling for storylines imo but I love the cast. Gizelle is a good housewife but when was the last time she had a decent s/l? I wonder if Miami being on peacock is another reason why it's better.

Reactions: 4
BH definitely drags things out waaayyy too long. Will be interesting to see if this changes without Rinna. OC needs to move past things faster as well. OC needs major help. A cast that is actually friends, real wealthy women not a Gina who has 6 kids in 2 bedrooms... my fingers are crossed that Tamras return and the addition of Taylor can help it
I’m re watching old seasons and Dorit is the one who drags issues out, no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Potomac is struggling for storylines imo but I love the cast. Gizelle is a good housewife but when was the last time she had a decent s/l? I wonder if Miami being on peacock is another reason why it's better.
I wonder if the Potomac ladies stopped trying to make storylines would it be better? Right now on Miami the big story is Lisa and Lenny... that's real life stuff that just happened to occur while filming, like Luann's drinking on NY or her marrying Tom, Teresa's fraud and going to jail on NJ. The most entertaining "storylines" on the shows are real things that happened to these ladies. If Lisa and Lenny's marriage didn't hit the fan on Miami, what would the story be? It would be the ladies dynamic. I think just the dynamic of the Potomac ladies would make a good show... this searching to make a storyline is bringing them down

Sorry to you and everyone that I keep going on about storylines... it's just been frustrating to watch every franchise the last few seasons. For me it feels like everyone is just trying to have the next Teresa table flip moment. I thought Robyn was spot on with what she said about Karen in the last episode. Karen does deflect from her life. Karen's "storyline" is her "institution" marriage. But why Karen is loved is because of her confessionals, her reactions to things... she is an entertaining person. I wish RH would go back to that. Women who are naturally entertaining. My favourite seasons are all early days for every franchise

• Heart
I'm actually enjoying Potomac this season. I like that Candice has grown and is reacting so differently to how she would have previously. But she is still doing her great reads in confessionals.

Also enjoying seeing Karen getting messy instead.

I’m re watching old seasons and Dorit is the one who drags issues out, no one else.

They literally ran a whole BH season about that stupid Lucy apple juice dog Dorit binned off 😅😅😅😅

BH is still my favourite but it needs a whole new lease of life, not boring farts like Sutton and the insufferable Teddi 🤮

Reactions: 5
I'm actually enjoying Potomac this season. I like that Candice has grown and is reacting so differently to how she would have previously. But she is still doing her great reads in confessionals.

Also enjoying seeing Karen getting messy instead.
Yes !!! And Robyn came out looking so bad from yesterday's episode. At least in my eyes, I've never minded either of the green eyed villains but this time around, big yikes energy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.