The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, just as Alex is relaxing, Jill could walk in drawling 'Hiiiii' like scary island (my fav couple of episodes).
I went back and watched the moment that Jill arrived and honestly - Scary Island gets a lot of attention, but the moment Jill arrived is almost as good.
The absolute drama of it all!
Skip to 3:12 - 'Alex is shaking, I'm worried about her' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 'it's over now, we handled it, she's not here'

You would swear Jill was arriving to kill them all the wat they reacted! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went back and watched the moment that Jill arrived and honestly - Scary Island gets a lot of attention, but the moment Jill arrived is almost as good.
The absolute drama of it all!
Skip to 3:12 - 'Alex is shaking, I'm worried about her' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 'it's over now, we handled it, she's not here'

You would swear Jill was arriving to kill them all the wat they reacted! πŸ˜‚
'Jill came in so aggressive'

WTF - No she didn't!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I have just recently started Miami, loving it so far! So did Elsa's predictions about Larsa come true πŸ€”

She's such a character 😊 I was shocked at how Larsa spoke about her, totally uncalled for. Im only on season 2 so it should keep me occupied
I can't remember Larsa saying anything about Elsa, I think Miami might be one of the only ones I haven't watched more than once. Maybe I'll go back after this season finishes.

What did everyone think of the final SLC episode? It felt quite disjointed to me because they had the final party, then NY with Jen, Meredith and Heather...then again in SLC with Heather and Lisa. I feel like they should have brought all the ladies to one place to chat about Jen changing her plea. It's been such a poor season, Heather suddenly being fake, Whitney and her 'hilling', meredith was mostly disengaged, new girl not properly introduced.

I can't remember Larsa saying anything about Elsa, I think Miami might be one of the only ones I haven't watched more than once. Maybe I'll go back after this season finishes.

What did everyone think of the final SLC episode? It felt quite disjointed to me because they had the final party, then NY with Jen, Meredith and Heather...then again in SLC with Heather and Lisa. I feel like they should have brought all the ladies to one place to chat about Jen changing her plea. It's been such a poor season, Heather suddenly being fake, Whitney and her 'hilling', meredith was mostly disengaged, new girl not properly introduced.
She called her a witch as she did not agree with her predictions about her and at the reunion Marisol said that there was a lot more things said which she asked them not to air.

I haven't watched the final SLC yet but I will get back to you on that 😊 I agree that it has been a poor season, I kept watching keen to see what happened to Heathers eye but I have since saw a video explaining that 🫣

Reactions: 4
I have just recently started Miami, loving it so far! So did Elsa's predictions about Larsa come true πŸ€”
Miami and SLC are they only 2 I haven’t watched. I am currently rewatching RHOA - my fave!
Might give Miami a wee go.

Reactions: 4
Miami and SLC are they only 2 I haven’t watched. I am currently rewatching RHOA - my fave!
Might give Miami a wee go.
Miami is fab so far and I quite like SLC too, was just a bit of a weird season! I think my fave was Beverly Hills when LVP was in it, im not a fan of Kyle at all

Miami is king.
Im loving it so far and so glad irs Friday so I have the weekend to get stuck right in 😊

Happpy New Year everyone.
Just spent 2 days catching up with SLC & Potomac.

Mia and her friend storyline seems contrived. Having showers together, winding the girls up.

I am so glad SLC is over. I don’t think I could take another episode. The episode before the finale I slept on my sofa half way through. 🀣

I used to like Heather and dislike Lisa. Now I am a fan of Lisa.
The show will be nothing without Shah.
How did she only get 6.5 years ??? Did Coach Shah have any inkling what his wife was doing ? I realise he travels for work and is out of state most of the time.
I think he was checked out of his marriage and possibly waiting for the kids to go to university or something. How can he be with such a vile narcissistic woman ? She’s always the victim.
I hope we never see her again on TV but Bravo likes to promotes the criminals.

They need to bring Mary back otherwise the show will be a snooze fest. Lisa cannot carry the show on her own.
What the hell does Meredith bring to the show? She is not cut out for TV.

Lisa Rinna is finally gone. What about Erika Jayne ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SLC : I think Jen could burn down Beauty Laser and Lab in front of Heather, and there would still be the same blind #rideordie loyalty

Jen would be cackling and dancing in the light of the flames, screaming how it's shah-mazing and Heather wouldn't call the fire brigade because she would be thinking of the shah family

I don't like Heather the same way I did in the first season, but I do think we might get some interesting tv in the next season if she moves away from the toxic friendship she has
with Jen - or she might just find someone else to blindly follow and support (maybe angie h and her elf on the shelf husband?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.