The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean even Shannon on OC doesn't own her house does she?
Agree about the best franchises being people who actually know each other, that is why Miami works so well
At least Shannon was rich at one point. Even heather was jealous of her house, when she joined, she only became poorer once she divorced. I doubt anyone has ever been jealous of brandi and envied her life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least Shannon was rich at one point. Even heather was jealous of her house, when she joined, she only became poorer once she divorced. I doubt anyone has ever been jealous of brandi and envied her life
I will say I am jealous of her legs! Nothing else.

HW really needs more actually rich people, that's what we want to see. Surely Heather could have brought a few of her circle on - remember all the girls she was going to open a restaurant with?

Reactions: 5
very true! how hard is it in OC to find massively rich people? this is why I don't get why they didn't ask some older members back

Reactions: 3
I crave an appearance from Simon in the first ep helping Alex decide what she's gonna wear for the trip

I'm interested to see the dynamic between vick and gretchen particularly as she's still with slade slimey and not married
very true! how hard is it in OC to find massively rich people? this is why I don't get why they didn't ask some older members back
The problem with the OC is a lot of people live in gated communities and due to the rise of reality TV, these areas have banned TV cameras. That means those with true wealth either have to move house to participate or just don't take part

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's is up there with one of the worst housewives for me - added absolutely nothing to the show. And was vicious

Is anyone else SO excited to see Alex Mc Cord back?!! I really am. But feel that Simon should also be there!!
Simon and Alex are king 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! TV gold. Jill was so nasty to Alex though, so snooty because she lived in Brooklyn. I remember Alex showing Jill round her house when they were almost finished their renovations and Alex was proud of it and telling Jill about how they had retained some original features and Jill basically said that it wasn't worth it because the house didn't have a grand history or something along those lines and her house was worth nothing compared to tiny flats in Manhattan. I wish Alex had been a bit better at standing up for herself although she did try but the other ladies just railed over her.

Reactions: 10
That was such a good time during HW's - remember Simons leather trousers, their house in Brooklyn that was always under renovations, Alex randomly turning red when drama was happening.
And those renovations that made it look like a brothel with all the red etc 😆 yeh Jill was such a snob to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are 4 of them from the last one? Are there no other ex wives that want to do it?

I don't find Eva exciting, don't need to see her again
After what Pheadra did to get fired from RHOA, I didn't even want to see her on the last one. I know people find her funny, I think she's vile
I also don't like Vicki... she was such a downer on the last one

Am excited for all the new ones. It is an interesting mix... the dynamics should be good

Why are 4 of them from the last one? Are there no other ex wives that want to do it?

I don't find Eva exciting, don't need to see her again
After what Pheadra did to get fired from RHOA, I didn't even want to see her on the last one. I know people find her funny, I think she's vile
I also don't like Vicki... she was such a downer on the last one

Am excited for all the new ones. It is an interesting mix... the dynamics should be good
Agreed - I can't wait to see how Caroline Manzo will interact with the other HW's

Agreed - I can't wait to see how Caroline Manzo will interact with the other HW's
It will be interesting to see how Caroline deals with Brandi's drunk actions lol. I want Caroline to put Vicki in her place

How Camille interacts with the rest intrigues me

I wish Alex had another NY ex with her. She's been gone so long, the franchise is so different since she left, she has a completely different life now and no Simon with her. Will be very interesting so see what she is like all on her own. She doesn't even live in the US, she probably has never met any of these women before

Reactions: 9
I wish Alex had another NY ex with her. She's been gone so long, the franchise is so different since she left, she has a completely different life now and no Simon with her. Will be very interesting so see what she is like all on her own. She doesn't even live in the US, she probably has never met any of these women before
Totally! And she is a psychologist now. She has been in Australia years!! And the boys are now teenagers. I am so interested to see what she's like!

Um, I've just realised that we have not been given a date for when the third series of Ultimate Girls Trip will premiere.
It seems strange to announce the fourth series without that.

This is the third series cast

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I hope they bring Jill in halfway through the trip to see Alex’s reaction 😂
Yes, just as Alex is relaxing, Jill could walk in drawling 'Hiiiii' like scary island (my fav couple of episodes). I do actually like Jill but she is definitely Alex's HW nemesis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are a mean girl and you are in high school, and while you are in high school, I am in Brooklyn, trying to survive in this economy!!

Get the Pinot Grigio! Quickly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.