The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen those posts about Heather and the fact that she had said she hit her eye on the sink but that production told her they had footage of someone punching her and to play along and get that person to confess...

I don't know, I totally believe production get more involved and spread rumours and gossip as they are filming than they let on but to actually set this up?

Jen doesn't just need to pay the $5m restitution to her victims - she needs to give her mother back her retirement fund as well!

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe Heather’s not in on it. She says she knows what happened & just from how she’s answered it seems she’s giving different answers & milking it.

Reactions: 7
If production told heather to lie, then we don't just need a recast, we need a new production team. Put RHSLC on pause for a year and start again next year

Reactions: 8
Now that the old hag Rinna has gone we need Denise, Brandi and LVP back.

Why the duck is Erika, the tackiest, gold digger con artist ever is still there is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Now that the old hag Rinna has gone we need Denise, Brandi and LVP back.

Why the duck is Erika, the tackiest, gold digger con artist ever is still there is beyond me.

Her voice is beyond me, I don’t understand how it went from fairly high pitched to sounding like she’s on 40 a day in a matter of years!

Although maybe that’s literally why

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle posted a video of her laughing with LVP in an old season...
I wish they had brought back Kim, Brandi and LVP before getting rid of Rinna.

I think they should bring back Brandi, she’s a train wreck but always says what she thinks. She lets them intrusive thoughts just pour out

Reactions: 11
Brandi is on Watch What Happens Live this week, it will be interesting to see if there is an announcement made then or will it be discussed.
I think the problem with Brandi is that she isn't friends with any of the housewives, who would she film with if she was to be added back in?

Brandi is on Watch What Happens Live this week, it will be interesting to see if there is an announcement made then or will it be discussed.
I think the problem with Brandi is that she isn't friends with any of the housewives, who would she film with if she was to be added back in?
I agree, it's never great when they have to shoe-horn someone in when they would never naturally hang out. Obviously most current HW's aren't always friends off screen but they can gel when filming. I don't know if Brandi can with the BH HW's anymore. If you look at HW's best seasons they usually had people with prior relationships, Jersey, NYC, BH, OC early seasons almost everyone knew each other before or were at least in the same circles.

@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤
Thanks hunni❤❤❤ Missed you too!!!
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year (@Lmkgirl a VERY healthy year for you!! ❤)

Sorry we went home to Ireland for the holidays and as soon as I was officially on vacation from work I put my laptop and social media away. Hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays. Missed you all

Can't believe I was late for the news that Rinna is not coming back 🥳🥳🥳 She went too far this last season on the show and on social media. Her head got way too big and she needs at least a pause from the show. It's become us vs. them and just take downs. I miss genuine friendships and fun on RHOBH and maybe Kyle and Erika without Rinna might help bring fun back

I was really disappointed in Jen getting 6.5 years. She had been doing this for over a DECADE. They had emails of her laughing at the elderly people she scammed. The judge was known to be lenient and thought RHOSLC is a scripted show. I wish the government had straightened that fact out! And she sold merchandise making fun of her arrest. She had zero remorse. One good thing is that part of her plea deal means she has to serve 80% of her sentence. She no getting out early for "good behaviour" (could Jen act good???) nor for the drug treatment program!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In my eyes, brandi is too poor to be on rhobh. I need and expect glamour and excess which Adrienne, LVP, Yolanda, Kyle and Sutton constantly delivered. I would say brandi is more suited to rhoc, everyone bar heather and Shannon haven't got a pot to piss in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea, especially that now everyone is watching RHOM and seeing their wealth.

Speaking of RHOM: actually cannot believe Julia disinvited Kiki. Her justification trying to make believe that she's a classy lady and doesn't want that in her home. Hated it. But I also hate Julia.

RHOP was great. Not sure about Jacqueline yet and I really can't stomach Charisse.

RHOP was great. Not sure about Jacqueline yet and I really can't stomach Charisse.
Not a fan of Charisse, she really brings nothing to the show... but Karen was really reaching that Charisse was talking about her mother. Whatever Charisse really did to Karen, Karen is PISSSSSSEEEEDDD! I'm here for it though lol I do enjoy seeing Karen worked up once in a while. It was nice to have an episode that wasn't some stupid story about a husband "flirting"

In my eyes, brandi is too poor to be on rhobh. I need and expect glamour and excess which Adrienne, LVP, Yolanda, Kyle and Sutton constantly delivered. I would say brandi is more suited to rhoc, everyone bar heather and Shannon haven't got a pot to piss in
I mean even Shannon on OC doesn't own her house does she?
Agree about the best franchises being people who actually know each other, that is why Miami works so well

Reactions: 4
Charisse gets on my tits, miserable and always sweaty. My mum mentioned that she might be having hot flashes though so maybe I should ease up on criticising her for that!
That said, she definitely knows whoever Karen’s been cheating on the Black Bill Gates with. And she wants any kind of altercation to be able to bring it up. And Karen is EXTREMELY aware of that so has been trying to avoid any convo and tried to make a mountain out of a molehill to move away from it! The Grand Dame is better than that!

Glad the lip licking lizard Diana is gone. She brought nothing - even her house, as expensive as it was was dull. Tried too hard to push her toyboy on us too. That scene when he was playing the piano still kills me 🤣

One hit wonder.... I wonder will Erika be next?
erika should have been removed as soon as the whole thing with her husband came out, it still makes me angry she was earning money while those victims were figthing to get money for healthcare they neeeded

• Heart
I had forgotten about Diana until I saw the post saying she won't be back.

I can not understand why Robyn and Gizelle are cheering Charisse on as 'amazing'. She is boring and her schtick about loving champagne...also boring. But yes Karen was totally reaching to act as if she was talking in any way about her mum. Thing is Karen being so sensitive to ANYTHING charisse says is going to result in her actually spilling what she knows at some point. Although I feel like it's just 'blue eyes' and don't we already know?

Julia dis-inviting Kiki on Miami was un-necessary. Also I dislike her dragging her goat out into situations it clearly doesn't like and making it wear a nappy. It's cruel and weird. Just stop trying to make the goat a thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.