The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would've given her 9 years and 11 months so she couldn't appeal, the pain she caused doesn't amount to just 7 years

Without the botox and hair dye, she's gonna look a mess in less than a year, and she won't be doing yoga like tre

When she gets out we need a RHUGT: criminal edition featuring
-Marlo
-Teresa
-Nene
-Tinsley
-Marysol
-Jen
-Porsha
-Danielle
-Luann
Basically if you've got a mugshot you're going in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In defence of Lenny (I know, I know and in no way am I condoning his behaviour) does anyone else think that the marriage was probably over a long time ago, that Lenny told her it was over but she choose to ignore him and eventually he decided the only way to end it was steamroll into the divorce? I just get the vibe that Lisa knew about this girl for quite awhile and hoped she would just go away. I think his mic confession was a deliberate move on his part. He forced her hand by having it play out on tv. She has to leave him now. Kinda like Kelsey Grammer ending his marriage on tv. They literally made it so their wives had no options but to leave. Probably kinder than the marriage postmortem we witnessed from Shannon and David.

6.5 years ain‘t a lot but when you rely on a glam squad, designer gear and regular Botox and fillers, I dread to think what Shah will look like when she gets out. It won’t be shah-mazing that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would've given her 9 years and 11 months so she couldn't appeal, the pain she caused doesn't amount to just 7 years

Without the botox and hair dye, she's gonna look a mess in less than a year, and she won't be doing yoga like tre

When she gets out we need a RHUGT: criminal edition featuring
-Marlo
-Teresa
-Nene
-Tinsley
-Marysol
-Jen
-Porsha
-Danielle
-Luann
Basically if you've got a mugshot you're going in
Few to add to the list here https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...ts-jules-wainstein-luann-de-lesseps-more/amp/

Reactions: 4
Jen will end up running the prison. A few are gonna end up her witch. She won't end up doing that long either

Reactions: 6
In defence of Lenny (I know, I know and in no way am I condoning his behaviour) does anyone else think that the marriage was probably over a long time ago, that Lenny told her it was over but she choose to ignore him and eventually he decided the only way to end it was steamroll into the divorce? I just get the vibe that Lisa knew about this girl for quite awhile and hoped she would just go away. I think his mic confession was a deliberate move on his part. He forced her hand by having it play out on tv. She has to leave him now. Kinda like Kelsey Grammer ending his marriage on tv. They literally made it so their wives had no options but to leave. Probably kinder than the marriage postmortem we witnessed from Shannon and David.

6.5 years ain‘t a lot but when you rely on a glam squad, designer gear and regular Botox and fillers, I dread to think what Shah will look like when she gets out. It won’t be shah-mazing that’s for sure!
Very obvious about lenny and as j have said before their marriage was basically a transaction (beauty for money)I don't get how she could be surprised he traded her in for someone younger. I think with these kind of marriages there is probably a lot of "turning a blind eye" to affairs as long as it doesn't end in divorce)What is awful though is his treatment (or neglect let's be honest) of the children

Reactions: 6
Lisa looked like she really tried tbh, not sure how transactional that was.

6.5 is merciful, but maybe it's so she can go out and actually start paying back her victims.
Didn't know Coach was a lawyer, I'm a lawyer too but as you might have noticed, that doesn't stop me from being a dumb b 😂. Regardless, Bravo should have delayed the reunion shoot until the sentencing.
RHOSLC should keep the 4 OG as boring as it is, and cast new HW, not the current friends of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disappointed with the sentence, but in federal prisons in NYC, you cant get out until 85% (this or 95%) has been served so I guess thats a sliver lining to the victims. Wonder if Sharif will stick around?

Reactions: 5
And I read the transcripts...she asked to be imprisoned in Texas but the judge didn't name a correctional facility yet. Will be named later.
Also when asked about the 6 million dollars restitution she has to pay when she gets out the judge asked her how she was going to pay it. She was totally silent for what seemed like a minute before her solicitor whispered something to her and she answered by saying she would use her platform to gain deals when she's out to pay the money....has this woman no shame like? She expects brand deals AFTER she's released.
The judge also noted that Jen played a "character" on RHSLC and it was a character we were watching on TV. He questioned her tagline "The only thing I'm guilty of is being shahmazing "

Definitely would have been much better if the reunion was being filmed in the next few weeks. Andy really fucked up there, could have been a steal for viewing stats.
Also can't help but think back to the very first episode season 1 when Mary Crosby said Jen was all kinds of shady.....good auld Mary was on to something 🤔

@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And I read the transcripts...she asked to be imprisoned in Texas but the judge didn't name a correctional facility yet. Will be named later.
Also when asked about the 6 million dollars restitution she has to pay when she gets out the judge asked her how she was going to pay it. She was totally silent for what seemed like a minute before her solicitor whispered something to her and she answered by saying she would use her platform to gain deals when she's out to pay the money....has this woman no shame like? She expects brand deals AFTER she's released.
The judge also noted that Jen played a "character" on RHSLC and it was a character we were watching on TV. He questioned her tagline "The only thing I'm guilty of is being shahmazing "

Definitely would have been much better if the reunion was being filmed in the next few weeks. Andy really fucked up there, could have been a steal for viewing stats.
Also can't help but think back to the very first episode season 1 when Mary Crosby said Jen was all kinds of shady.....good auld Mary was on to something 🤔

@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤
Mary's another fraudster. Takes one to know one

Reactions: 11
Mary sure and her church. That is why Mary got out before she got investigated for some sort of scam.
Twitter is literally begging for Mary to be brought back.

Andy must be having a heart attack, no Jen, no Rinna, no RHNY, no RHBH,still on hiatus and no second NY show yet...Miami is the only thing holding up the housewives shows at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Mary sure and her church. That is why Mary got out before she got investigated for some sort of scam.
Twitter is literally begging for Mary to be brought back.

Andy must be having a heart attack, no Jen, no Rinna, no RHNY, no RHBH,still on hiatus and no second NY show yet...Miami is the only thing holding up the housewives shows at the moment.
Ahem... Potomac, that last episode was brilliant!!

Reactions: 5
Jen will probably only serve like 2-4 years if she’s on good behavior

Reactions: 3
I read (on Insta 🙈) that the Texas facility was requested because of a drug rehab program they offer which if completed means a shorter sentence (I think).

No Filter With Zack on Insta said he’d heard multiple times that Heather hit her eye in the bathroom, that her saying it was edited out & if she’d been hit by someone there’d be an investigation. Apparently since he said this on a live she blocked him.
Heather has lost it this season. I don’t think she’ll ever be popular like she was.
Not sure how the show can recover. They seem to have Purposely avoided showing comment on the most interesting bit-Jen Shah’s case. The whole series has been pointless when they’re all talking as if she’s innocent when we know she pleaded guilty.

Also Meredith reminds me of Hilary Devey (RIP) now. Can’t unsee it.

Reactions: 10
I saw online that the producers have set heather up and she hit her face on the sink but they told her they had footage of someone hitting her.

Apparently if an inmate serves in a drug rehab programme they get a year off their sentence. Wonder if she will do a Teresa and do photo shots from inside? Can’t wait to see what she looks like all natural!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.