The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount Chester was unattended was shocking particularly near water.
Chester is a boy - a lack of concern for his safety is exactly what you'd expect! the boys are only valued when he can be added to the "and counting..." total of kids/grandkids. keeping on eye on him simply isn't a priority - as with all the other Radfraud boys, he'll be left to fend for himself! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Chester is a boy - a lack of concern for his safety is exactly what you'd expect! the boys are only valued when he can be added to the "and counting..." total of kids/grandkids. keeping on eye on him simply isn't a priority - as with all the other Radfraud boys, he'll be left to fend for himself! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sadly this was also my first thought.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they have much saved. I think they spend it as it comes in so they can claim benefits based on income

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they have much saved. I think they spend it as it comes in so they can claim benefits based on income
the main household would never be eligible to receive benefits. They earn a LOT of money. Despite what the Tories would have you believe, we have an extremely hostile welfare system that makes if very difficult for many people in need to qualify for help.

Reactions: 9
Since sue reads here and blocked me? Why not answer this engagement is a win win for each side millie and harley get a funded life style of holidays abroad and tacky tit bought for them and in return sue can churn out content.sue you can't block people in real life 😉 your day will come when people were say things to your face what you going to do then?
---
Also I dip and dive out of the radford threads what's this about noels black dick? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since sue reads here and blocked me? Why not answer this engagement is a win win for each side millie and harley get a funded life style of holidays abroad and tacky tit bought for them and in return sue can churn out content.sue you can't block people in real life 😉 your day will come when people were say things to your face what you going to do then?
---
Also I dip and dive out of the radford threads what's this about noels black dick? Lol
In their award winning memoir, Noel is very descriptive of his vasectomies and told the world he had a black dick 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the main household would never be eligible to receive benefits. They earn a LOT of money. Despite what the Tories would have you believe, we have an extremely hostile welfare system that makes if very difficult for many people in need to qualify for help.
When you look at their accounts, the clever accounting makes them earn a lot less than everybody thinks. Their lifestyle is inconsistent with their earnings and the “children” all in social housing must be claiming these holidays through the TRF business page so they don’t have to declare in their benefits. I’d love to see their actual physical spends and fill accounts. It must be a dream to read.
£81k spending money sue?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had to do a double take at this photo, I thought it was Chloe. They all look so much alike.

View attachment 2894803

He certainly seems a bit more loved up since he got invited on an all paid for 2 week luxury holiday 😂
Unrelated but Chester is a very cute little boy, doesn’t have the scraggy look to him. Maybe this engagement is a welcomed addition to the gene pool

Reactions: 16
Unrelated but Chester is a very cute little boy, doesn’t have the scraggy look to him. Maybe this engagement is a welcomed addition to the gene pool
Ophelia has always been a beauty IMO (although different dad so not relevant really) but if you have seen Elodie ............. ?
Chester is a cutie.

---
Noel told the whole world in their book that after he a vasectomy his nether regions turned black. He also announced when Sue birthed Chris that when she had an episiotomy it was like cutting through bacon rind. Seriously cringe I know, but hey it helps bring in more $$$ so they can keep visiting Disneyland repeatedly!

• Sick
  • Heart
I don't understand why The Radfords are so obsessed with Disney. Yes, it is a bit of fun and I enjoy some Disney in my life too. But to repeatedly go back to the same place when their own backyard is steeped in so much rich history... I feel like Sue is stuck in the childhood she never got to finish. And Noel must acquiesce to her wishes as he is the very person who ended her childhood prematurely. I'd also rather set my kids up for life, if I had done the wrong of having sold out their lives online since they were too young to have had a say in. They would surely prefer a deposit on a house instead of too many holidays filled with shite. Sickening family, though I liked them at first many years ago. 🙏

Reactions: 13
---
Probably best not to ask! 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 3