The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title! 🥰

Just seen one of them’s bought a ~£70 Loungefly for Mila to take to nursery. What an absolute waste - it’s just going to be scuffed up and covered in orange squash and snotty fingerprints within a week. Anything to show off, I suppose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen one of them’s bought a ~£70 Loungefly for Mila to take to nursery. What an absolute waste - it’s just going to be scuffed up and covered in orange squash and snotty fingerprints within a week. Anything to show off, I suppose.
I saw this and thought the same. Primark has a Stitch range which would have been totally fine for nursery. Loungeflys are not even big bags so probably won’t fit spare clothes, snacks etc. These people have the most ridiculous ideas of what life priorities are

Reactions: 17
awww how come there is a thread about this family, i always found them adorable.
You wouldn't happen to be one of them in disguise would you?
No one here or anywhere would ever call them adorable
She was 13 he was nearly 18 when first pregnant but knew her when she was 7 through her brother.

And she's never worked yet never stops spending and he does the bare minimum
The shops only a 3* out of 5
Units 5 but that likely because it's rarely used.

Reactions: 16
awww how come there is a thread about this family, i always found them adorable.
assuming this is a genuine comment and you're not taking the piss, there are actually 59 threads about the "adorable" Radfraud family - perhaps have a little read through them, and you may be enlightened. i assure you there is nothing "adorable" about a fully grown man abusing and raping a 13 year old child.

Reactions: 29
You wouldn't happen to be one of them in disguise would you?
No one here or anywhere would ever call them adorable
She was 13 he was nearly 18 when first pregnant but knew her when she was 7 through her brother.

And she's never worked yet never stops spending and he does the bare minimum
The shops only a 3* out of 5
Units 5 but that likely because it's rarely used.
Oh, never knew that lol, sorry everyone. I only watched 1 documentary about them which included their bakery, and know that they are adopted, hence why they had loads of children.
I thought what a lovely story and really liked them, and then she had the miscarriage, and found them to be very sweet. That is all I knew about them.
I assumed they got together young, but I didn't know that she was 13. Woah.

Reactions: 1
Oh, never knew that lol, sorry everyone. I only watched 1 documentary about them which included their bakery, and know that they are adopted, hence why they had loads of children.
I thought what a lovely story and really liked them, and then she had the miscarriage, and found them to be very sweet. That is all I knew about them.
The show and the Instagram is basically a charade. They’re not the loving family they portray, more of a cult. The neighbours can’t wait til they move but that dream (for the neighbours) has sadly been put on hold due to them cooking the books so much, on paper they’re poor. The fleet of “minions” who defend their behaviour or bragging and broadcasting this fantasy call anyone who disagrees with their ethos “jealous” when it couldn’t be further from the truth. People just don’t get how the rise to “fame” is based on child grooming.
The branding of “they dont claim benefits” doesn’t wash either because even if they didn’t (which they do), the delightful couple have every older girl in social housing working the minimum so they can rinse the system dry. And people don’t see the economical and environmental impact these guys have…it’s not just about child benefit claiming, they don’t And never will have paid back in to the system what they take out. Doctors, dentist, schooling, waste management. All their financial business accounts are cleverly managed to rinse the system and pay as little tax whilst making lavish purchases and going on holidays to Florida costing tens of thousands of pounds. So please feel free to be enlightened by the Radfrauds. It’s an eye opener!

Reactions: 31
The show and the Instagram is basically a charade. They’re not the loving family they portray, more of a cult. The neighbours can’t wait til they move but that dream (for the neighbours) has sadly been put on hold due to them cooking the books so much, on paper they’re poor. The fleet of “minions” who defend their behaviour or bragging and broadcasting this fantasy call anyone who disagrees with their ethos “jealous” when it couldn’t be further from the truth. People just don’t get how the rise to “fame” is based on child grooming.
The branding of “they dont claim benefits” doesn’t wash either because even if they didn’t (which they do), the delightful couple have every older girl in social housing working the minimum so they can rinse the system dry. And people don’t see the economical and environmental impact these guys have…it’s not just about child benefit claiming, they don’t And never will have paid back in to the system what they take out. Doctors, dentist, schooling, waste management. All their financial business accounts are cleverly managed to rinse the system and pay as little tax whilst making lavish purchases and going on holidays to Florida costing tens of thousands of pounds. So please feel free to be enlightened by the Radfrauds. It’s an eye opener!
this is what I can never understand… all the comments that say ‘well you’re not paying for them!’ I’m a higher rate tax payer and won’t be having any children so yes I am definitely paying in more than I’m taking out - unlike this bloody lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was much much younger than 13.

Reactions: 7
My kids had a lovely first week back at school getting an education they need and deserve or else I’ll be fined unlike these celebrities. Lazy home day baking and painting (sue this means I’ll make cupcakes and paint some pictures with my children).

Wish I was a radford I absolutely adore them. What kind of super mum takes her kids abroad to disney 10 times? Such a beautiful family. If I die I hope I get reincarnated into a radford.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the thread title! 🥰

This reminds me of when I worked in a Day Nursery and parents would send their kids in designer clothes from head to toe then complain if it got dirty. They used to think it made their child look "well dressed" but all the children who came in Primark clothes were still well dressed, babies and toddlers don't need expensive clothes, especially not at Nursery. I lost count of the amount of times I was asked to keep and wash a "DKNY" or "Moschino" jumper or trousers at the Nursery because "it's got paint on it" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This reminds me of when I worked in a Day Nursery and parents would send their kids in designer clothes from head to toe then complain if it got dirty. They used to think it made their child look "well dressed" but all the children who came in Primark clothes were still well dressed, babies and toddlers don't need expensive clothes, especially not at Nursery. I lost count of the amount of times I was asked to keep and wash a "DKNY" or "Moschino" jumper or trousers at the Nursery because "it's got paint on it" 🙄
We had this in soft play once. My daughter was about 4, I'd got her some food and she had beans (her favourite). A friend she'd made while playing came up while she was eating and they were chatting and my daughter accidentally splashed bean sauce on the girl, her mum went mad at me telling me it was a £75 tshirt and leggings set and did I not teach my daughter to eat properly. £75 on clothes for a 4 year old?! My daughters 8 almost 9 now and I still don't spend that much on 1 or 2 items

Reactions: 13