The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the moan about 2 x $30 to park up to watch the fireworks for the proposal. I mean, who would waste $60 knowing your daughter was going to be getting engaged when you can get it for free.

The reason they go so much is they have an annual pass and don’t have to queue.

I think Noel describing Sue’s episiotomy as like cutting through bacon rind just shows how beautiful the joy of childbirth he sees and what he takes from it. Just like a production line of pies but babies instead.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ophelia has always been a beauty IMO (although different dad so not relevant really) but if you have seen Elodie ............. ?
Chester is a cutie.
I don’t really keep up with them anywhere but here so don’t really see any of them not that you can really tell the difference anyways🤕

Reactions: 1
Ah the engagement video is finally up. Funny how everyone knew the size of the ring finger🤔 …it’s almost like it wasn’t a surprise (and Millie announcing when it wasn’t going to be….). It explains the non-excited walk away separately from each other rather than the loved-up couple that’s just got engaged. “And cut. That’s a wrap folks for filming today. 🎬
And the, ‘we can take it back and get another..’ from Sue…. Bet she engineered it all.
---
She's really trying to use travel costs as an excuse to miss schools
I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive if you didn't go to florida, Disney and universal staying in the same expensive villa everytime.

No excuses sue.
She really is that thick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂
Thanks Sue👍
they may have "gone to school as normal, no problem!" but that doesn't mean they won't struggle with jet lag and tiredness during the day. pretty sure there have been times when she shared that multiple kids were falling asleep in class having gone straight back to school after a flight, which she obviously thought was hilarious - but i very much doubt the kids' teachers were impressed. 🙄

Reactions: 17
No mention of Katie’s news though….
Is there trouble at t’mill?
---
Already on another countdown… Summer or next half term?

Mum and dad DID know…. But Millie didn’t… hmm, not fooling us!

Pretending ignorance about the kids never being in school….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of Katie’s news though….
Is there trouble at t’mill?
---
Already on another countdown… Summer or next half term?

Mum and dad DID know…. But Millie didn’t… hmm, not fooling us!

Pretending ignorance about the kids never being in school….
Those comments are hilarious. About the ring, the engagement and school.
Millie posted a photo saying jet lag was the pits with Ophelia like the day after. I guess when she’s not making content, Sue doesn’t give a tit what happens to the rest of the family.

Reactions: 9
If they’re gonna pull the kids out school why not do it before they break up so they have time recover before going back? That would make more sense (other than going away just during the school holidays obvs 😳😂).

And that tiredness hun, that’s the menopause kicking in. Estrogen levels drop and bam.

Reactions: 10
I won’t be buying the book. To be fair, I haven’t even seen it out and about! Maybe it’s not as popular in the shires as it is in the north? Who knows. But someone should take a photo of where he says that about the episiotomy on a 13-year-old child And spam their pages with it. I’d like to see their fans defend that.

If they’re gonna pull the kids out school why not do it before they break up so they have time recover before going back? That would make more sense (other than going away just during the school holidays obvs 😳😂).

And that tiredness hun, that’s the menopause kicking in. Estrogen levels drop and bam.
Yes, but that takes brain power- Sue lacks in this department!

Reactions: 4
Sue told someone on Facebook that taking kids out of school for a holiday is no different to them having a few days off for a tummy bug. She’s going to continue to do it while the tour companies and govt allow the price of holidays to rocket while the schools are off. (She’s never heard of supply and demand has she?) One of her minions said that having memories of going to different countries was far more important than copying out of textbook, which Sue said she agreed with. Only her kids only ever go to one town in one country, don’t they?

I hope they get fined under this new three strikes rule. They really deserve to. No one needs to go on holiday as often as them and if they can’t afford to go in the holidays, well they can’t go can they?

Reactions: 12
Moans about paying for parking but is fine with paying a fine…..Says it all really!

Reactions: 11
One of her minions said that having memories of going to different countries was far more important than copying out of textbook, which Sue said she agreed with. Only her kids only ever go to one town in one country, don’t they?
Exactly, they’re not even seeing the history or sights of that ONE country, they only ever go to the artificial plastic Disney or similarly artificial plastic waterparks, where the only things the kids are learning is greed, over consumption and instant gratification.

We used to take the kids out of school occasionally but we travelled to different countries and the kids always learnt about that countries history, culture, food etc (as well as having fun in the pools, beach etc). They probably learnt more in those few days off than they would have at school, but the Radfords are most definitely not doing this.

Plus it’s not like they haven’t got the money!!!

Reactions: 7
Exactly, and that disgusting predator is making light of it. Sick bleep.
And the fact that the then 18 year old perverse, sick, predatory pa3do probably stood down at “that end” watching the Doctor perform the episiotomy dribbling as he watched… 🤢

• Sick