The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can happily say sues "parenting" and vlogs have never brought me comfort. She can't even look after her dogs properly never mind her kids. My dogs are better treated than her kids fs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If that is Katie’s ultrasound and not a stock one I would say a girl. The shape of the skull is what to look for in 12 week scans. The smoother is a girl. The more bulky and jagged it’s a boy. That’s the skull theory. Then there’s the theory on where the placenta placement is. Then there’s the Nub theory, which can only be used from then 8 week scan I think. Just a bit of fun before any one gets themselves all wound up.

Ultimately, I hope Katie and Connor have a long healthy and happy relationship. That’s what’s best for this baby. I hope they don’t see DV, cheating or their mum shrugging off education. Unlike the other radford grandchildren…….

Reactions: 15
I'm just reading through the threads I'm not caught up on the new ones yet. I've just had to comment on the names.

I can understand why she named the girls with the 'ie' names. I have 4, 3 girls and a boy and they end in the 'ie' sound. It never started out that way intentionally but by the fourth i actively looked for a boys name ending in that sound and with 5 letters, as I'd realised at this point that the three girls had 5 letter names too. 😂 Now i think about it, mine, my husbands and even the dog have five letter names 🫣😂.

My cousin has two girls - Lillie and Millie and another girl I know two boys - Clayton and Layton. I do find it weird all the names there is and you'd chose something so similar 🤷‍♀️.

In regards to prams/pushchairs I totally get it, I LOVE prams I had 7 for my first 😂🙈

I know a family with 10 kids, it always made me think how much I'd hate to cook for that many people EVERY SINGLE DAY. I couldn't imagine being Sue and Noel doing it for their brood. 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Scratty is possibly the most unphotogenic woman I've ever seen 😂😂 She's only beaten by her nasty looking creep so called husband. Neither of the grifters have aged well
Scratty is possibly the most unphotogenic woman I've ever seen 😂😂 She's only beaten by her nasty looking creep so called husband. Neither of the grifters have aged well
This is one of the reasons I can’t understand TV companies making series about them and the fuss some people make!
Neither of them look or sound good on camera, neither do they have any sort of presence or wit, or even any comic timing or appeal at all.
As for the kids, totally feral and… sorry to say but the Radford genes are strong in most of them 🤢

Or some minions not. How freakin creepy is this???? Af!
Creepy much? 🤢😱🙄
---
I know a family with 10 kids, it always made me think how much I'd hate to cook for that many people EVERY SINGLE DAY. I couldn't imagine being Sue and Noel doing it for their brood. 🫠
[/QUOTE]

That's the thing though,Scratty doesn't cook. Even what Nowall makes occasionally is debatable 🤢 No wonder the kids look malnourished 😞

Reactions: 11
Ah the super fans of the Radfraud's where they can do wrong and they are excellent parents 🙄
---
This is one of the reasons I can’t understand TV companies making series about them and the fuss some people make!
Neither of them look or sound good on camera, neither do they have any sort of presence or wit, or even any comic timing or appeal at all.
As for the kids, totally feral and… sorry to say but the Radford genes are strong in most of them 🤢
I kind of understand the fuss around them when they first were picked up for the TV. However it was very quickly established that Nowell had groomed a young child. At that point the media should have ran for the hills. The grifters knew this deep down and alongside their obsession with popping out kids they carried on regardless.

I have no clue why they are still so popular, there has been a shift change in how the majority view them. Mainly since Sue couldn't physically have any more kids. They try and portray that they are a normal family but then bugger of to Disney several times a year.
It's painful to listen and watch both of them talk. You can tell that they're not that bright nor funny. As for the kids they're screwed from the moment they were born. They all look like clones of their mother the boys are clones of their father. Allowed to do what they want anytime they want with no consequences whatsoever

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If that is Katie’s ultrasound and not a stock one I would say a girl. The shape of the skull is what to look for in 12 week scans. The smoother is a girl. The more bulky and jagged it’s a boy. That’s the skull theory. Then there’s the theory on where the placenta placement is. Then there’s the Nub theory, which can only be used from then 8 week scan I think. Just a bit of fun before any one gets themselves all wound up.

Ultimately, I hope Katie and Connor have a long healthy and happy relationship. That’s what’s best for this baby. I hope they don’t see DV, cheating or their mum shrugging off education. Unlike the other radford grandchildren…….
Skull theory didn't work with my two daughters, first had a round, smooth skull in ultrasound, so worked for her, second daughters was completely different, so I was adamant she'd be a boy ... she was not.... to be fair though, she still has a big forehead now at nearly 4! 🙈🤣

I just don't know why you'd want so many kids?! Getting my two dressed and ready and out the door of a morning is stressful enough and completely puts me off having anymore, that I just can't imagine affording school uniforms/extra curricular activities/school trips/school dinners for anymore children... and that's with saving all my eldest's clothes for my littlest!

I just don't know why you'd want so many kids?! Getting my two dressed and ready and out the door of a morning is stressful enough and completely puts me off having anymore, that I just can't imagine affording school uniforms/extra curricular activities/school trips/school dinners for anymore children... and that's with saving all my eldest's clothes for my littlest!
It’s an obsession, an addiction, which she was able to indulge courtesy of the generous tax credit system that was around while she was still procreating. Nowadays she’d be stuffed as they only pay for 2.
She’s gradually replaced babies with dogs and constant spending. When it all comes to an end, she’s gonna be in despair.

Reactions: 8
It’s an obsession, an addiction, which she was able to indulge courtesy of the generous tax credit system that was around while she was still procreating. Nowadays she’d be stuffed as they only pay for 2.
She’s gradually replaced babies with dogs and constant spending. When it all comes to an end, she’s gonna be in despair.
She was absolutely obsessed about having as many kids as she could. There were several pregnancies where she should have stopped as it could have killed her or the baby. As you said there was the tax credit situation which the Radfraud's took full advantage of, although to them it was not a benefit as Nowell had the pie shop and worked his fingers to the bone 🙄🙄

I don't know how long they can cling on to C5 airing their pre recorded false crap. As I've said before they are not anywhere as popular as they once were.

Reactions: 6
The chavs have landed @ Blair Dumond zoo Stirling.
I feel sorry for the zoo and all of the customers with the Radfraud's infecting it.

They can't just have a bank holiday that involves staying at home and not doing a lot can they. Bloody grifters

Reactions: 4
Speaking of those poor dogs- just watched latest vlog on youtube ( where Scragend is whining about washing, cleaning, picking up after the rabble)… not all comments are favourable 😅 someone asked “ Who walks the dogs and exercises them everyday or do you just let them go on the lawn and give someone the job of cleaning up after them ?” Another asked werent the younger ones old enough to hang up their coats and bags and put their shoes away- of course there was the odd pleb who defended them saying Scragend probably likes to do it herself… 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just saw they’re at Blair Drummond safari park. I wonder if the animals will be looking in their vehicles and thinking what the hell is this! How do they do it? Can they all be transported safely in the RV? Surely there’s limits to weight and numbers or is it like a convoy with 3 cars following. Who knows but it must be costing a bloody fortune!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I was thinking girl too by head shape.
---
Creepy much? 🤢😱🙄
---
That's the thing though,Scratty doesn't cook. Even what Nowall makes occasionally is debatable 🤢 No wonder the kids look malnourished 😞
[/QUOTE]
They don't make enough/portion wise so it's not actually cooking for that many! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.