The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just casually dropping £370 on “one” of Aimee’s bday presents… they must be absolutely rolling in it.
They spent that much on just one of her presents?!
You could have a weekend away for less
Not sure about anyone else but i couldn't justify that

Reactions: 10
They spent that much on just one of her presents?!
You could have a weekend away for less
Not sure about anyone else but i couldn't justify that
Remember the £500 trainers she had to have because she “never treats herself” 🤣
She just can’t help spending money and then bragging about it, it’s her MO.

Reactions: 10
Am I right in thinking that their eldest Chris is married but they don’t include any of the children so am I also right in thinking he went on this holiday in his own -apologies I haven’t watched the holiday vlogs but did see a picture of him and Sue on slinky dog I think it was

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking that their eldest Chris is married but they don’t include any of the children so am I also right in thinking he went on this holiday in his own -apologies I haven’t watched the holiday vlogs but did see a picture of him and Sue on slinky dog I think it was
I don't think they ever wed, Nicole dodged a bullet there. They only use the kids Nicole had before getting with Chris to boost numbers as and when it pleases them. From all accounts Chris is a useless father and his parents seem to be encouraging it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Chris wrote on his Instagram page that he wanted to take his three children to Florida but their mother (Nicole) denied permission. Nicole has said she wants her children to go to Disney but is concerned they may not be looked after properly partly due to Chris's mental health problems.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They have been separated for a long time and I do not think he was married to Nicole either. The Radfords do not see or include his children. Chris does not see them either

Reactions: 7
Ah the engagement video is finally up. Funny how everyone knew the size of the ring finger🤔 …it’s almost like it wasn’t a surprise (and Millie announcing when it wasn’t going to be….). It explains the non-excited walk away separately from each other rather than the loved-up couple that’s just got engaged. “And cut. That’s a wrap folks for filming today. 🎬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ah the engagement video is finally up. Funny how everyone knew the size of the ring finger🤔 …it’s almost like it wasn’t a surprise (and Millie announcing when it wasn’t going to be….). It explains the non-excited walk away separately from each other rather than the loved-up couple that’s just got engaged. “And cut. That’s a wrap folks for filming today. 🎬
They look more like brother and sister then newly engaged couple...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shall we call Sue Pinocchio!?
She's really trying to use travel costs as an excuse to miss schools
I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive if you didn't go to florida, Disney and universal staying in the same expensive villa everytime.

No excuses sue.

Reactions: 15
So here is question for you Sue ......
2/3 days back at school are the kids still having their best life's with the jet lag & catching up on a weeks worth of school work god help you if they have had to bring some home.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always tried to see the good in people but this engagement is flashing warning signs. Does he really love her, I don’t doubt he loves the children or is he loving the opportunities Pie dough and Scratty provide.

Reactions: 7
I had to do a double take at this photo, I thought it was Chloe. They all look so much alike.

IMG_7696.jpeg

I’ve always tried to see the good in people but this engagement is flashing warning signs. Does he really love her, I don’t doubt he loves the children or is he loving the opportunities Pie dough and Scratty provide.
He certainly seems a bit more loved up since he got invited on an all paid for 2 week luxury holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Scratty will be getting an engagement special out of it, then probably buy those two 241 at dominos

I can't see any of the kids being paid properly by those two grifters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I know this is well early but I thought of title for next thread

Title Suggestion: Millie's getting hitched, Katie's pregnant, Pinocchios still a bragging witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to do a double take at this photo, I thought it was Chloe. They all look so much alike.

View attachment 2894803

He certainly seems a bit more loved up since he got invited on an all paid for 2 week luxury holiday 😂
I thought she looked different in photos recently
Almost identical to chloe right down
to the hair dyed darker
Maybe spend less time on the makeup and hair dye and look after the kids instead.

The amount Chester was unattended was shocking particularly near water.

Reactions: 9