The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 20 when I had my eldest. I was far too young and would be a bit gutted if he did the same and had children before he’d had chance to establish himself properly and live a bit. It isn’t about making the most of it and working really hard to beat the odds, as a parent you shouldn’t want your children to have that uphill battle. My kid’s never missed out on anything, but it’d have been SO much easier had I been financially stable, with more experience behind me and in a stable relationship before having him.

It’s sad really, with a different upbringing at least some of them likely would have avoided repeating the cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are lots of reasons why somebody might become a parent while they’re still quite young and obviously it’s not for anybody else to judge those people. However, it just makes sense that if you have security of a steady home and income before you bring a dependent child into this world, for whom you will be 100% responsible, it’s a better situation than relying on state handouts and state housing to provide for your child.

Reactions: 11
There are lots of reasons why somebody might become a parent while they’re still quite young and obviously it’s not for anybody else to judge those people. However, it just makes sense that if you have security of a steady home and income before you bring a dependent child into this world, for whom you will be 100% responsible, it’s a better situation than relying on state handouts and state housing to provide for your child.
I think other than the obvious encouragement to reproduce for cash, it’s the inability of a clearly cash-flowing set of work-shy parents that “don’t claim benefits” to not financial even give a push up to their adult children in order for them not to sponge off the state. Just because they dress nicely (?) and have a hot tub or 2, doesn’t mean they’re any different from the “Benefit Street” people on the tv show. They just have a bigger house and fancier cars.
When is Sue’s birthday for the “crappy blingy ornament reveal?” 😂

Reactions: 7
Baby/toddler rearing will be a walk in the park for Katie. She won’t be confused about “is this colic or a milk allergy?” Coz she is well versed in looking after babies and toddlers. It’s the schooling age that concerns me.

Will she read to them? take them to toddler groups and meet new people not just her sisters? Practice phonics? Insist on them doing homework? Take them to the museum and organise after school clubs? Insist that they focus on education first? Cross country?

I doubt it. I really bleeping doubt it.

Reactions: 14
Baby/toddler rearing will be a walk in the park for Katie. She won’t be confused about “is this colic or a milk allergy?” Coz she is well versed in looking after babies and toddlers. It’s the schooling age that concerns me.

Will she read to them? take them to toddler groups and meet new people not just her sisters? Practice phonics? Insist on them doing homework? Take them to the museum and organise after school clubs? Insist that they focus on education first? Cross country?

Exactly. She’s able to care for babies and toddlers, which in some ways is the easy part of parenting. But like sue she probably gets bored once they’re no longer little. She practically brought up Archie and then got bored when he got to around school age.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know why she's not encouraging Tilly to get her leg fixed before she's an adult and it causes hip problems?

Reactions: 8
I wonder why Chloe is moving? She hasn't even been there a year. Probably preggers and needs a bigger place.

Reactions: 6

Yes she will be a good Mummy. Much better than Sue and trampy Millie.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Chloe is moving? She hasn't even been there a year. Probably preggers and needs a bigger place.
I'm wondering if it was temporary council accommodation until a permanent place became available

Reactions: 4
Or maybe her parents have give a deposit for a mortgage ............
Oh I do like watching pigs fly .
---
I'm wondering if it was temporary council accommodation until a permanent place became available
There was a " to let" sign outside when she was moving in plus she decorated too.

Reactions: 4
Yes she will be a good Mummy. Much better than Sue and trampy Millie.
But the bar is so low it would be hard not to be a better parent than those two.
No matter how good of a mother she will be, she will still be in that house and under the influence of her mother. At least Chloe got away and is being a great mum to Mila, I’m sure because Sue is not there telling her what/not what to do.

But the bar is so low it would be hard not to be a better parent than those two.
No matter how good of a mother she will be, she will still be in that house and under the influence of her mother. At least Chloe got away and is being a great mum to Mila, I’m sure because Sue is not there telling her what/not what to do.
Absolutely.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know why she's not encouraging Tilly to get her leg fixed before she's an adult and it causes hip problems?
Because it won't be Sue's problem if it hurts her when she's older, but if she gets it seen to now they might have to miss one trip to Florida. And what if they manage to fix her leg and Sue can't get the related benefits for her? Can't get having that now, can she?

She will be nearly 22yrs when she has the baby.
So young ish. But not young like certain other Radfords!🤦‍♀️
I had a baby at 23 years and 6 days, I felt young and I'm the youngest at the school gates but only by a year or 2. It's not massively young I'd say.

Reactions: 2
Lots of shared ownership schemes round where they are. A 25% share wouldn’t be a huge amount for Sue considering it’s the kids that have earned the money in the first place. The rest is rented so even if they’re on benefits it will cover the cost. At least it’s a step on the ladder.

Reactions: 9
Lots of shared ownership schemes round where they are. A 25% share wouldn’t be a huge amount for Sue considering it’s the kids that have earned the money in the first place. The rest is rented so even if they’re on benefits it will cover the cost. At least it’s a step on the ladder.
No they need loungefly bags and endless Frube supplies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a baby at 23 years and 6 days, I felt young and I'm the youngest at the school gates but only by a year or 2. It's not massively young I'd say.
No. I was a similar age, and being young doesn’t mean you won’t be great. It’s just the lack of thought involved - no place of their own, does he work, can he support her? I think he’s a nice lad, as much as we can see and at least they have been together a while unlike Millie and her baby daddies. But getting pregnant is the easy bit for them, now they need to support a baby, find a home… all of which would have been better thought about before.

Millie must be fumming Katie announced shes pregnant just after she got engaged. I wonder how long until they block each other.

• Haha
just casually dropping £370 on “one” of Aimee’s bday presents… they must be absolutely rolling in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s all about money or dogs. She doesn’t give a toss about any of her kids unless they’re babies. I haven’t watched in ages. She’s an absolute pleb.