The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be buying the book. To be fair, I haven’t even seen it out and about! Maybe it’s not as popular in the shires as it is in the north? Who knows. But someone should take a photo of where he says that about the episiotomy on a 13-year-old child And spam their pages with it. I’d like to see their fans defend that.
ive not seen their book anywhere either. i live and work in the midlands and travel around a bit for work, not seen in any whsmith at train station or services, or at the shopping centres we have been to recently. nor the supermarkets that sell books. probably dont want to be seen promoting child r@pe etc by Noel. his face gives me the creeps so would stand out on shelves

Reactions: 4
And the fact that the then 18 year old perverse, sick, predatory pa3do probably stood down at “that end” watching the Doctor perform the episiotomy dribbling as he watched… 🤢
That is absolutely disgusting, even my abusive ex-husband didn't do that, he stood holding my daughter while they stitched me up.

Reactions: 5
ive not seen their book anywhere either. i live and work in the midlands and travel around a bit for work, not seen in any whsmith at train station or services, or at the shopping centres we have been to recently. nor the supermarkets that sell books. probably dont want to be seen promoting child r@pe etc by Noel. his face gives me the creeps so would stand out on shelves
My local Asda has just got it in priced £10 .
Did really want to find the 3 that were left .......maybe do it in another store away from home.

Reactions: 2
That is absolutely disgusting, even my abusive ex-husband didn't do that, he stood holding my daughter while they stitched me up.
It is actually too heartbreaking to think about.
... but don't worry they are all such a lovely family and times were so different "back then!" They are such an inspiration. 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
The only "book" he should be inside Is the sex offenders register.

Reactions: 10
Sue told someone on Facebook that taking kids out of school for a holiday is no different to them having a few days off for a tummy bug. She’s going to continue to do it while the tour companies and govt allow the price of holidays to rocket while the schools are off. (She’s never heard of supply and demand has she?) One of her minions said that having memories of going to different countries was far more important than copying out of textbook, which Sue said she agreed with. Only her kids only ever go to one town in one country, don’t they?

I hope they get fined under this new three strikes rule. They really deserve to. No one needs to go on holiday as often as them and if they can’t afford to go in the holidays, well they can’t go can they?
I'm not surprised it's so expensive going away in Easter and summer holidays to florida, disneyland, universal and all other parks and attractions staying in the same expensive villa taking 20+ each time
Including the growing number of grandchildren.
And they seem to insist on it being 2 weeks long sometimes 2 and a half each time

She has no right to complain about it
How cheap is she expecting that to be?
Now if they chose somewhere else I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive.

Too big for her boots comes to mind.
Out of everyone they have the least reason to bend rules

Reactions: 8
They need activity holidays because otherwise they’d have to look for activities for the kids to do, which is particularly difficult when you have so much age range. Most people would be delighted with 2 weeks in a warm country (ie somewhere in southern Europe) but a 2 hour flight won’t be nearly long enough for them to get jetlagged (which is something she loves to complain about). They also wouldn’t have the opportunity of buying shed loads of tat 🙄 and mostly they might have to eat foreign food rather than chips with everything, although I’m yet to go to a European destination that doesn’t serve British (type) food somewhere.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the repeated want to visit Disney. I got back from Disneyland Paris on Monday and I last went in 2015. Can safely say I won’t go again. I felt like I needed a holiday from that holiday. Kids enjoyed it but you cannot tell me dragging all those kids round the park in scorching temperatures in queues is “magical”. Sue is a 9 year old in a 50 year olds body. Suppose that’s what happens when your trapped with your abuser and kept pregnant most of your life does. So sad.

Reactions: 9
He’s an absolute CREEP and an ugly sod at that.
He looks exactly like you'd imagine a sexual predator looking. All this nice guy persona is bullshit. Grooming a child is unacceptable in any decade, they conviently forget that.

Reactions: 9
He looks exactly like you'd imagine a sexual predator looking. All this nice guy persona is bullshit. Grooming a child is unacceptable in any decade, they conviently forget that.
I don't think Nowull is a nice guy at all. Bet he is a bad tempered, irritable, controlling piece of tit

Reactions: 13
I don't think Nowull is a nice guy at all. Bet he is a bad tempered, irritable, controlling piece of tit
He's got to be. I'm sick to the back teeth of "it doesn't matter, they stayed together, they love each other, work hard"

Sue would have had more kids if the menopause hadn't kicked in. He farmed her out for years, and she couldn't cope without him as she knows no difference

I'm not a fan of Sue and I think she's an idiot, but Nowell is something else. There's no way I'd leave a young girl with him.

He's got to be. I'm sick to the back teeth of "it doesn't matter, they stayed together, they love each other, work hard"

Sue would have had more kids if the menopause hadn't kicked in. He farmed her out for years, and she couldn't cope without him as she knows no difference

I'm not a fan of Sue and I think she's an idiot, but Nowell is something else. There's no way I'd leave a young girl with him.
If lockdown didn't happen there would have been at least 1 more baby.
The menopause could hit her hard .

Reactions: 3
If lockdown didn't happen there would have been at least 1 more baby.
The menopause could hit her hard .
I've said it before and I will say it again...
I'm honestly surprised Sue/Nowell did not pursue IVF. Think of all the content/money. She may have even got her real life not pretend twins.

I've said it before and I will say it again...
I'm honestly surprised Sue/Nowell did not pursue IVF. Think of all the content/money. She may have even got her real life not pretend twins.
Would any clinic take them on though with 22 pregnancies. That's probably on of the reasons why they didn't outwardly pursue it. They've really locked onto poor suffering pets and the Grandchild count in the last couple of years.

Plus not spending on IVF means they can fund their amazing holidays to Disney

Would any clinic take them on though with 22 pregnancies. That's probably on of the reasons why they didn't outwardly pursue it. They've really locked onto poor suffering pets and the Grandchild count in the last couple of years.

Plus not spending on IVF means they can fund their amazing holidays to Disney
I don't think any clinic would give IVF to a woman of Sues age given the condition of her womb etc. She's got to be a mess given all those pregnancies and starting before her body was mature enough to give birth. I can't see them trying for IVF though, if anything I could see them paying a surrogate though who in their right mind would want to be impregnated with Nowulls skanky sperm. But I think they are putting all the focus on the new grandchildren and rinsing them for every bit of engagement they can get. So greedy. This family is totally dysfunctional.

Reactions: 6
They’re done with kids. They’ll focus on grand babies now and more importantly just holidays as a couple especially now katee is pregnant. Bet she’s willing to move out but knows she will be trapped even more if she doesn’t get out soon. Will she be the one to ask for money to get on that property ladder??
Shows that anybody over age 15 has had enough of Disney holidays. Or is it that they’ve had enough of the family? Josh didn’t go this time…he’s 16.

Reactions: 7
I don't think any clinic would give IVF to a woman of Sues age given the condition of her womb etc. She's got to be a mess given all those pregnancies and starting before her body was mature enough to give birth. I can't see them trying for IVF though, if anything I could see them paying a surrogate though who in their right mind would want to be impregnated with Nowulls skanky sperm. But I think they are putting all the focus on the new grandchildren and rinsing them for every bit of engagement they can get. So greedy. This family is totally dysfunctional.
I'm sure they'd be some nutter that would be a surrogate for them.

I know there's the die hard fans out there who lap up every word but the engagement of the public must be dropping as it's just rinse and repeat. None of their older children have gone on to have careers they wanted or appear to aspire to be anything.

I may have this wrong but when they lost Alfie they said that they'd never have another child, a lot of people believed them then Sue was pregnant again. Child loss is hard enough for most families, I remember at the time there was something off almost like they monetised it

Reactions: 3
I reckon they will fade into obscurity in the next couple of years. The odd fascination with them at the beginning was with how big their family could get. They clearly can't have anymore biologically, and while the offspring might continue to pop the grandkids out,it's not as much of a novelty. It looks like they are spending every penny they get and clearly haven't the intelligence to put F all aside. I suspect they will all be in for a rude awakening in the not so distant future