Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm surprised that he hasnt gone to court to ask for court's permission to take them if Nicole is not allowing it.

In my job i hear of it all the time and i know people that have done it aswell. there has to be a good reason for the parent refusing permission where there is parental responsibility for the other parent

I'm thinking that if Chris hasnt, he likely knows that there is a poor chance of success. obviously we dont know the full circumstances but if he thought there was a good prospect of success he would make the application to the court given that it isnt that expensive for that type of application. he probably thinks the court will turn him down.

I'm not saying anybody is right, either Chris or Nicole, but slating Nicole online wont help his cause though.

Reactions: 3
Absolute bollocks especially given its fell during the Easter holidays. We paid £1,200 for return flights in November (albeit it was premium economy) but even economy wasn’t that cheap.
I've got return flights to New York that cost about £450 each and they're during term time!

lissy8219

VIP Member
I don't think they've booked anything as of yet. More than likely so both idiots can jet off on a two week adults only holiday, as shock horror they've "parented" their children over Easter. The kids reward for staying at home Thornton's Easter eggs and a crumb or two of dickheads millionaires shortbread

Let's face it they have to try something different for the cameras. I'm still surprised C5 are still bank rolling the grifters
No she was packing suitcases for them all. They are definitely all (well the chosen ones!) going abroad.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Oh she will be getting loving DM's from the cult fans wishing her a happy birthday .
You work hard you deserve to be spoiled by your great loving family today ,tomorrow ,the next etc etc.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JaneRev

VIP Member
Looks like whoever made those had been at the vodka bottle!
I’d be embarrassed to offer them for sale as a business.
Noel deludes himself into thinking he's an amazing baker, my 3 year old great nephew could have done better.

They obviously think anyone will buy their pies,cakes etc because they're the Radfords and are famous 🙄

RobotLady

VIP Member
Harley posted they were off to Florida. Sophie has posted they “touched down” 2 hours ago so about 8.30 GMT
Yeah I’ve just seen her last post, that freeway doesn’t look anything like a California freeway during Spring Break

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Just seen the video of the queue waiting for the book signing ........sorry but seen longer Q's for the next sale.
Sue looks like she has just went to the ironing pile took the jeans out & put them on.
Did she not even ask one of the older girls for advice on what to wear ?
I'd be shocked if there was more than 10 people queueing this time.
Give it a week the book will be discounted in the bargain bins.

My daughter is 8 nearly 9 and went through a phase recently of asking to see dad more at weekends because he does the disney dad act, they do wise up and it's coming up to it for my daughter. Hang on in there x
As a stepmum myself ive got this situation but the opposite way, the children begging to come and see dad more but mum just wont let it, we certainly dont have any disney act going on, they both just say that they feel more relaxed at ours than they do at home and wants to spend more time at ours. mum refuses to believe it even they though are telling everyone constantly without prompt, adults have even heard them telling their cousins their plans.

they are already going on about how much more time they want to spend at ours when its no longer mums decision and asked if they can move in several times. its not all black and white. but they might try it and want to swap back again.