Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
have they posted about the new car on Insta? grey macan is parked up instead of the pink thing

Reactions: 3

AllieBee

VIP Member
It's all just based on numbers of sales submitted by book sellers each week. If your lucky enough to have a largish thick following and release a book in a week that well known authors with 'cult' followings aren't, it's quite easy for the influencers to make the list, especially in that first week of sales when the idiot followers have been preordering for weeks and then on release amazon/waterstones, etc. all process these transactions at once. With the Internet, influencers and preorders, it is actually becoming a very meaningless list/accolade. Very few of these idiots would have managed previously (obviously they wouldn't have had their following), but having people physically turn up to book shops that submit their sales numbers, manage to hold and flick through the book and get an idea of contents and then decide to part money would have been a lot harder.
Yep, as would getting such a load of old shite published in the first place!

wowee22

Chatty Member
Well, maybe Ellie is the sensible one as I don’t think she’s in Florida after Sophie’s post tagging her personal trainer. (Must be great to afford one and a holiday in Florida tbh when you’re on state handouts and in social housing). No sign of katee yet or Chloe although she’s posted a memory to last year. Maybe they are trying to even it out. A few meals to come yet so guessing that’s the next thing.
Did we have pointy finger at everyone’s food and a comparison on uk shopping on the bingo card??

lissy8219

VIP Member
I’d say he looks about 18 months? So Sue looked that young when he clearly isn’t a newborn, so imagine how young she looked (18months+9months pregnancy - so at least 2 years) before this!!! Noel just looks a bit simple. Dirty predator.
I had forgotten about the 9m pregnancy ontop /time frame 😬😬😬 oh god it's just beyond awful. She looks about 10 in that pic.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Well we all know there’s going to be a night in the hotel beforehand with them all having pancakes and chocolate cereal for breakfast like it’s some special treat and they don’t eat crap every single day of their lives! Then they’ll have the obligatory on the plane photos, followed by a video clip “hi everyone, hope you’re all well. Well we’ve landed in XXXXX and we’re all tired” 👀
Florida!
---
Yep and we all know sue and noel pull a home alone and somehow avoid sitting with their own little kids every single time.
It's always the older kids that end up babysitting on flights
I think it was Sophie and Katie last time along with sophies own kids.

Now is that a coincidence or is there someway of making sure you do or don't sit with little ones I'm sure someone will know on here 🤔
Definitely pre planned/booked the seats! 😆 to be fair- would you want to sit next to Phoebe/Archie on a 9hrs flight? 😆😆😆

Little me.

VIP Member
Just had a look online. Aimee is 18 this month so it would be her final A Level exams if she’s doing them.
It doesn’t look like Josh has gone on holiday?
Max is 15 so in year 10. Here kids sit GCSE exams in year 10 and year 11.
Aimee is training to be a hairdresser.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Elodie looks very much like Millie. And Blakey from on the buses.
View attachment 2863686
For the avoidance of doubt, I did not put the heart eyes on this picture 😳
Definitely seems like she's had a growth spurt
Not sure how with tiny portion sizes and lack of veg though?
Looking at that photo her legs look double the size of her arms I can't work out why??

Not to do with appearance in anyway
Just how it looks in camera.