Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastymuncher

I'm half surprised they didn't book into first class and leave the rest to peeve off the whole plane........oh don't giving THE TIMES book bestsellers any ideas "we are authors Nowellll I want to sit in 1st class "
No first class on Tui only economy and premium and the photo Sue posted is in economy

Reactions: 1

lissy8219

VIP Member
Sometimes less is more sue. Don’t bite. Although carters cakes are amazing I have to say. But see how carters cakes haven’t responded? That’s class. That’s perfect social media exposure and etiquette.
Sue I'd seriously lacking in both (amongst other things!)

RobotLady

VIP Member
It might be a stretch and it’s possible I’ve missed some posts but have they gone to Disney California instead of Orlando? Like I said, it may be a stretch but one of Sophie’s kids is wearing a top that says ‘California’

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Don’t suffer and go grab those patches girl. I didn’t even get to the stages of sweats and was still getting my monthly but crikey the patches are just heaven. More benefits for prevention of cancer etc too.
In other news, lovely seeing a mum and son ride the fairground together “loving life” 😂. And the next photo of a p-nonce with a couple of boxers. Ahhh, family/cults 🥰

Is that Susie? 😱