Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sebanna

VIP Member
Has anyone actually seen there book for sale anywhere? Even Amazon won't deliver it for weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Richip16

Brood will be missing school as well, surely there is only 1 week left of the Easter break…

xxDimplesxx

I was watching a Disney vlog on YouTube the other day and a guy who goes there a lot said how expensive it is now to go. He went in for one day and it was over $900 for 2 with entry, food and the extra you have to pay for rides as there’s no fast pass now. I’ve been a few times and won’t go back to any Disney until they stop the rip off extras!

sebanna

VIP Member
And yet it's all they've done for years
Why not explore a new country instead of the exact same holiday each time.
Plenty to choose from many child friendly.
You think it would make more interesting vlogs if nothing else. People will get bored watching Sue queuing at the same theme park.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I’ve never seen such uneven shortbread. I’m not the best baker in the world, but I know how to bake a level shortbread. It’s not difficult.
Looks like whoever made those had been at the vodka bottle!
I’d be embarrassed to offer them for sale as a business.

• Haha
Why does sue think everyone wants to know every inch of her life??
Surely viewers aren't that bored they asked whether it was new or renewal passports
Seems to be the way influencers are engaging with their audience, talking to them as if they’re having a conversation with a friend. It’s obviously a method that’s being recommended to them by their agents to make people believe that they are friends with that person.
It’s just so weird though that when you’ve got children who you obviously want to protect from harm or potential abduction, that you would want people to think that you’re their friend 😳

shelldropper

To be honest they have probably had these absences approved by the school. They have a son/sibling with autism which means they can request to go/come back from holiday when it is less busy and noisy.
Our schools don’t allow ASD kids term time holidays never mind siblings

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I fully understand PND is real and can be debilitating without the correct support and if she genuinely was suffering, she has my sympathy. However, it seems to me that what she was suffering from was regret and fear of never having more children. She admits this in saying how happy she was to find out the reversal had worked and that she was pregnant again.
If 10 children isn’t enough to satisfy her maternal instinct that in itself should have triggered help.
Yeah, it is really concerning how bereft they both were after the vasectomy, despite being pregnant with their 9th child at the time. They then saved up to pay for the reversal (over £1,000) and continued to have children presumably until it was no longer physically possible.

wowee22

Chatty Member
I have no problems with adults enjoying Disney (I’m one of them) but how pathetic does this look? Sat next to mummy on a kids ride when his own kids are at home because of his shitty parenting.
Exactly. My kids have absolutely zero interest in Disney. I’ve been twice to Florida and once to Paris. Might try take them there but it’s more action holidays for us than theme parks. I’m not as old as Sue but my holidays are a lot more suitable for all of us and give my kids skills they can use in adult life.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
This is the pre-holiday holiday, looks like a different mo'orhome though. Come on you can’t expect Sue to entertain the kids for any length of time at home!