Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingPrawnOkay

Thread title suggestion (I know it’s early but I’m so horrified by his unnecessary cock revelation that I can’t help it):

The Radford Family #59: Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

• Haha
Reactions: 53

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Imagine I have 500 mars bars in my fridge and someone else has 1 and I pressure that person to give their 1 to charity. That’s the equivalent of people like sue and Noel encouraging their fans to donate to charity.

They’ve no clue. Their followers are choosing between rent and groceries while sue and Noel are choosing between “once in a lifetime” holidays. The price of one of their many many holidays would mean the world to their best friends. You’ll never see these two absolute clowns sacrifice their holidays for their friends daughter but they’re asking their fans to make sacrifices in order to donate to save a child’s life.

If one of sue and Noel’s kids was terminally ill they would expect the bloody world. I don’t know how these people can stay friends with them. Watching them fly off to Florida every five minutes while their “best friends” are at home watching their child battle cancer.

Disgraceful and disgusting the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Little me.

VIP Member
I am so bloody angry😡
Scratty is begging for money for her “good friends” child Sophie who is very ill.
Forfeit a few of your bloody multiple holidays and you can help them. If this was my good friends child I would give my last penny to help.
There are two types of people selfless and selfish. Not difficult to work out which Scrat is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
That villa is beautiful. I wish I could take my family. Sadly I only work a normal full time job and have a disabled husband and four kids to look after, alongside caring for elderly parents.
Honestly, I don't get jealous of much but it's been years since we had a family break, and that looks so good 😞😞
I wouldn't want her family though, I love mine, but a bit of spare cash wouldn't go amiss.
Aww..me too..holidays and breaks have been a distant memory for me for a long tim as I’ve been nursing my autistic son who has been battling cancer for over two years now but you know what? pat yourself on the back ., give yourself credit, as I’m sure you’re doing a fantastic job and are an amazing, hard working, wife, Mum and daughter ❤living the best life for me is my son holding my hand for seconds whilst he’s going through Chemo as he hates people touching him or showing affection, giving me more joy than any overpriced, overrated Disney holidays…keep doing you as you‘ll have more memories to cherish than the Radfords can ever dream of..love and strength to you and your no doubt, incredible family..🥰💕💖

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aren't Millie and Harley so lucky having great jobs to make lots of money to take their family all the way to America and for Harley to be rich enough to propose at somewhere as expensive as Disney world.

Imagine being so rich to be able to do that...oh wait...they are scroungers that live off the state. In social housing paid for by benefits.

Engagement rings are what three months salary? How much is that then Harley?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Alot of people are now pointing out how Sue's never worked and noel does the bare minimum.
Whilst others are defending them with the usual she raises the kids well no she's raised those kids to be beyond lazy not even helping with housework they created that doesn't bring in an income now does it?
Pop out a kid or two and join the others in council owned housing some with jobs some without ie millie
3 kids, no job, no car, no ambition by choice.

All the older kids are in social housing claiming benefits yet that seems to be ignored.
The amount of posts "They are a beautiful family " I've read 😲🤢Really? They all look like inbred rats 🤢😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JakaMini

the cheek of it to post about Heidie getting into the school of their choice when they are currently on holiday during term time… again! You can’t make this shit up

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
They called it the buddy system! Michelle was the first buddy, then once the next baby came along, they got passed onto the next oldest chid. how about don't have so many kids you can't actually raise them yourself.
What they fail to realise is making older children raise the younger ones is actually a form of emotional abuse called "Parentification" where a child takes on the role of a parent and has adult responsibilities. An older child should be able to enjoy hobbies, play outside and spend time with friends, not be stuck inside changing nappies , chasing toddlers around or getting younger kids ready for school. One thing I hate about the Radfords supporters is they say things like "I love how the older ones help with the little ones" yes, because they have no other choice, their childhood is stripped away from them to give their younger siblings a childhood instead. Don't have children if you are just going to dump them on your oldest children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Awww spare a thought for poor Sue -
She is having to pack lots of cubes! 🥴
Plenty of people out there would give their right arm to be packing for a holiday right now. But they’re unable to cos they’re struggling to pay bills and feed themselves. Sue is so ignorant.

JakaMini

They all have a such an astounding lack of self awareness. Sharing their dying friend’s GoFundMe and then posting about their hundredth Disney trip.

They could probably pay the entire GoFundMe goal in one lump sum and see no impact on their quality of life. It would be a drop in the ocean of their bank account.

I personally would not be able to look my friend in the eyes if I had the power to change their dying child’s life chances but instead chose to drop hundreds of thousands of pounds on multiple Disney trips in the space of a year for my already over-indulged kids.

Last edited:

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
That villa is beautiful. I wish I could take my family. Sadly I only work a normal full time job and have a disabled husband and four kids to look after, alongside caring for elderly parents.
Honestly, I don't get jealous of much but it's been years since we had a family break, and that looks so good 😞😞
I wouldn't want her family though, I love mine, but a bit of spare cash wouldn't go amiss.

• Heart