Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LottieM

[QUOTE="ranchdistressing, post: 18851595, member: 323768

Their house has a lot of bedrooms, but property in that part of the country is relatively cheap, and they’ve lived there a long time, so I don’t think they would have much of a mortgage left on it.
I think Noel said in a vlog a while ago that it cost them about £30k a year just to keep the house running, food, kids activities etc. With inflation that’s probably more like £40-£50k a year now, but some of the older kids will pay rent to contribute to expenses. I could see that the pie shop plus online sales might bring in around that much per year in terms of a salary for Noel.
Everything else - cars, hot tubs, food shopping etc - will be paid for through their media company. They’ll take out directors loans to fund the holidays and tangible assets such as cars and hot tubs will be purchased through the company as business expenses if they are featured in the vlogs. This reduces the amount of tax that the business has to pay. They probably get a lot of free / discounted stuff as well in exchange for publicising it in their vlogs.

Reactions: 2

lissy8219

VIP Member
Showing off again 🙄
Meanwhile most normal people buy Asda’s 4 x £10 Easter Eggs. Why couldn’t she just snap a pic of the egg? Why does it have to be with the price tag? Letting everyone know she spends a family of four’s weekly shopping budget on chocolate for the brats that eat nothing but chocolate. Vulgar

View attachment 2836067.
---

Ha ha snap
Typical Sue to a tea!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Where will her 50th birthday holiday be to?! Florida maybe, they have not been there very often.🥴
I think there will be multiple holidays one with family and another immediately after with noel
With the way they spend wouldn't count out marischus, Barbados or maldives( the names I see in the news most)
We wouldn't be lucky enough for it to be Bermuda 🙄🤔

• Haha

Pastymuncher

Whatever happened to the other house that they supposedly bought? It has never been mentioned again?
They were refused the mortgage 🤣🤣
---
Had a look on Instagram and counted six trips since 2017, but feels like more. They’ve also been to Australia, Lapland, the Netherlands, New York, Mauritius and some other holidays they didn’t disclose the location.

Went back to the beginning of the page and this from exactly 11 years ago:

View attachment 2846904

They just look like a nice, normal family. No designer clothes or expensive Easter eggs. I liked them when I first watched their shows because they were pretty ordinary but with loads of kids.
Wasn't it Maldives not Mauritius or did they go there too?

lissy8219

VIP Member
I think there will be multiple holidays one with family and another immediately after with noel
With the way they spend wouldn't count out marischus, Barbados or maldives( the names I see in the news most)
We wouldn't be lucky enough for it to be Bermuda 🙄🤔
Yes they can go back under the pretense of checking their tree they planted!!!😆