The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an old episode yesterday, 16 kids......
Scruff gave birth to Oscar I think, Sophie had daisy..... they also had a holiday in France. The whole episode was just feral kids running wild!

But what I noticed the most is just how much scruff and nonce have aged in 11yrs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched an old episode yesterday, 16 kids......
Scruff gave birth to Oscar I think, Sophie had daisy..... they also had a holiday in France. The whole episode was just feral kids running wild!

But what I noticed the most is just how much scruff and nonce have aged in 11yrs 🤣🤣
Is that one where the invisible Samson got a shout out by sues mum then to be never seen or heard of again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm glad that the calls for Noel to be investigated for being a noncey hole are getting more prevelant that something might be done about it

Reactions: 20
Oh God, Sue’s mum is on Mumsnet

591D3AFF-364F-4109-BE76-FA4782FEEE99.jpeg

“I think i will just need to let them be together with clear rules and see how they get on”. Useless woman.
Obviously in Sues case it was even worse with Noel being 17 nearly 18!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually seen there book for sale anywhere? Even Amazon won't deliver it for weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh God, Sue’s mum is on Mumsnet

View attachment 2797206

“I think i will just need to let them be together with clear rules and see how they get on”. Useless woman.
Obviously in Sues case it was even worse with Noel being 17 nearly 18!!!!!
Don’t shoot me but this parent is at least addressing the situation. If they are at school (13 year old could be year 9 and 16 year old year 11), there’s no way she can stop them seeing each other and they’d just sneak around instead. Completely different with Nowull and Scratty.

Reactions: 11
Chloe put a video up asking about advice about swapping baby bottle to beaker... she as 20 siblings why don't she ask her parent as they've had 20 tries at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe put a video up asking about advice about swapping baby bottle to beaker... she as 20 siblings why don't she ask her parent as they've had 20 tries at it 😂
Wouldn't be much help to her plenty of the youngest ones still run around with bottles hanging out of their mouths.
They take them on days out and holidays too.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Chloe is the best of that bunch but they’re all shameless grifters. Hoping someone will reach out with a freebie in return for her influencing 😂😂

Reactions: 21
I can guarantee they won’t sell out locally….
I've just this minute walked past our waterstones and confirm it's definitely not in the window. Nor did I see it on their new releases table, didn't have time to go in for a nosey!

Reactions: 6
With all the money the kids have earned for Braggy and Nowull why have they not invested money into properties to rent out they could have had a nice little portfolio and would be a lovely nest egg has they get older.🤷‍♀️
When you think about it they have not got a lot to show for the money that's been earned.
Apart from Braggy's "holiday" memories,the mucky mansion care home,tin can on wheels and fancy cars that are probably leased.
We know it would be no use for them to help the older kids get on the property ladder because I dont believe any of them would be able to get a mortgage?

All their lives are a fake shitshow and the blame falls first at the feet of Braggy's gormless mother then B&N for having too many kids for them to be cared for,nurtured,fed properly,lack of disipline and no value of education or work ethic.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is it with endless older kids sue can't seem to dress appropriately for her age and to suit events??
Saw the thumbnail on their video about the book signing she's made no effort at all
The extensions make it even worse.
Trying to dress like a child when she's not far off 50 years old 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.