Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneRev

VIP Member
I take it they haven't gone yet?
Every easter holiday they think there entitled to extra time off and are always late back to school
Strange when it's always a mega expensive Disney holiday money obviously isn't an issue so why book it a week in each time.
I don't think they've booked anything as of yet. More than likely so both idiots can jet off on a two week adults only holiday, as shock horror they've "parented" their children over Easter. The kids reward for staying at home Thornton's Easter eggs and a crumb or two of dickheads millionaires shortbread

Let's face it they have to try something different for the cameras. I'm still surprised C5 are still bank rolling the grifters

Reactions: 2

Babyshark

VIP Member
I remember the whole carry on between Millie’s man and the Bradford’s or if there was actually any police involved or just Sue mouthing off. Hope he got on ok filling out his Esta, can just imagine Sue helping him fill that out after her being so vocal about him being a threat to them

How stupid does he think everyone is?
As if you'd show off Sue's mothers day presents for the sake of an ad before mothers day
Knowing she'd see it.
I thought exactly the same. But it’s a few quid in the bank and some freebies.
Its not like they’ve got an issue exploiting their kids.

JaneRev

VIP Member
I’m watching 20 kids and counting and they’ve gone to Florida for the first time and they’re saying how it’s a one off because it’s a special occasion 😂

I wonder where that picture of them and Chris came from, if they put it out into circulation. Very stupid thing to do as she looks like a little kid.
They must have put it out and into circulation, but when pushed they'd deny all knowledge. That picture has done the rounds more since they released the book. Nether Sue or Noel think there's anything wrong with it at times they even seem proud of it

JaneRev

VIP Member
They’ve not written a book though, they have very clearly either chatted to a ghost writer or literally spoken into a dictaphone and had it typed up.
---
My favourite part of the book was when Sue said, at the end, that Noel reminds her of Tom Cruise 😂 and Noel thinks Sue looks like Demi Moore 🤣
Maybe a pound shop version, both of them are delusional, and thick as shit which is not a good mix

happymummy2

Chatty Member
The best thing is, his 6 year old daughter bought Nicole a present for mother's day on amazon chosen by herself... speaks volumes!!! Even she knows he's a waste of space lol
Looks like he was ment to have the kids this weekend but picked to go out instead

• Sad
  • Angry
There oddly quiet wouldn't you say.
Since when do they jet off without reminding everyone and post the obligatory hotel pictures.
I would have thought harleys Facebook post was over a week ago now
Don't me wrong the peace and quiet is nice but it's unsettling with that lot 🤨
There was a little snapshot of Heidi in a soft play place, presumably that was her birthday party as she was in a dress. Looked like one of Sophie’s kids with her. No doubt they’re off by now but they’re building up to the big reveal 🥳🤣

Honestgirl

VIP Member
They are in a complex. Each villa has its own smaller pool but there is a larger shared community pool, arcade area, bar, reception etc. Considering there’s a pool table and the lady is at a desk; I just assumed they’re in a communal part of the complex.
---

Isn’t that Jake on the and Christ on the right?
It’s not Jake Chloe man

Reactions: 1

greycloud

They will also have got money from the governmemt during lockdown. I know one guy who was a self employes brickie and got a total of 35k 2020-2022

happymummy2

Chatty Member
It’s not Millie’s boyfriend mum is it?
---
I don’t know why I thought that. Maybe as they
They are in a complex. Each villa has its own smaller pool but there is a larger shared community pool, arcade area, bar, reception etc. Considering there’s a pool table and the lady is at a desk; I just assumed they’re in a communal part of the complex.
---

Isn’t that Jake on the and Christ on the right?
no it’s Joe that picture was taken wen Jake n Chloe was on the plane on way over
---
There is a chair behind her and she is obviously at a desk so it's a member of staff. Let's use common sense people.. Just because they have a private villa doesn't mean they won't venture out to the concierge area/reception which tends to be communal.
And I said I not been watching but they usually book a private villa with games room they don’t usually have. Communal area so that’s why I asked