Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingPrawnOkay

Why is Chester constantly wandering about on his own? He looks like such a little sweetheart bless him yet he’s clearly Millie’s least favourite child, and no one ever seems to play with him, nevermind actually keep an eye on him. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19

NoddyFromToytown

I just cannot get over the people defending them online, it's very worrying that not only do they walk amongst us but most of them have also been allowed to breed! Never mind that apparently it's ok for a 17 year old to be sleeping with a 13 year old as he wasn't yet an 'adult' but apparently they are a hard working lovely family! Not sure how that can be deduced from working 7 seconds a week in the magic pie shop, bringing up a group of feral brats who look like they've never seen a hairbrush or a square meal in their lives, and giving mouthy abuse out online left right and centre to anyone who disagrees with them!

And yet we're all jealous apparently! Being childfree by choice and despising Disney I'd rather staple my vagina shut than be anything like them. I despair of what the world has turned into with reality TV and social media - where previously people were lauded for having actual talent or something about them it now seems to be all you need to do is have sex and pop out kids - it's not exactly difficult is it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
They’ve not written a book though, they have very clearly either chatted to a ghost writer or literally spoken into a dictaphone and had it typed up.
---
My favourite part of the book was when Sue said, at the end, that Noel reminds her of Tom Cruise 😂 and Noel thinks Sue looks like Demi Moore 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

hssdrs

VIP Member
I wonder if his mummy will go & buy him a soft toy alligator as a reminder of the friend he made on holiday .

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think sadly they’re all a product of their terrible upbringing where girls are favoured and boys are ignored. You really hope most of the kids don’t go on and reproduce so as to stop the line of underdeveloped and emotionally damaged children.

• Sad

Shinealight

VIP Member
To be honest they have probably had these absences approved by the school. They have a son/sibling with autism which means they can request to go/come back from holiday when it is less busy and noisy.
The irony of a kid that’s one of 22 siblings requiring a holiday when it’s “less busy and noisy”!!!
Chaos and noise is his life 🙄

Babyshark

VIP Member
How stupid is this. I find gators fascinating but don’t go so close to a wild gator! I hope the small children are not seeing this and thinking they’ll give it a go next 😳. Thing is it’s not just kids at risk, an older lady got taken in recent years while trying to save her pet. How stupid is this family……!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant View attachment 2799714
Does that "Holiday of a lifetime" consist of walking round in extreme heat getting sunburnt and being fed nothing but junk food the whole time? Yeah I don't blame their mum for not letting them go. So far every "Holiday of a lifetime" that the Radfords have gone on has looked awful.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
She doesn’t book the seats because she wants the kids scattered around the plane so she doesn’t have to deal with them.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
How they afford to pay for all the partners as well. It’s just too unbelievable to be all legally straight. Millie partner slagged off now gets a free hol to America it’s a joke
---
The food at the lorry park must have cost them hundreds so what about funds for this house or was that a lie. Their financial situation is just so dodgy

Last edited:

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Expecting those kids to have a career is a step too far! They are either working in the pie shop or laying on their beds playing xbox or whatever. She certainly hasn't brought up a generation of productive workers. Do any of them actually have proper jobs? I'm never what sure what Chris does but I doubt it's much!
Well we have high hopes for Max. Bless him he stayed behind at the villa to do some revision, when they went to Epcot. Well done Max 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17

kimh90

Chatty Member
Chloe put a video up asking about advice about swapping baby bottle to beaker... she as 20 siblings why don't she ask her parent as they've had 20 tries at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17