Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ae77

VIP Member
The staff were amazing with the kids . They are cabin crew Sue . They have enough to do looking after the other 300 passengers . For someone who thinks nothing of buying Disney shite next time pay select seats thick bitch.

Reactions: 16

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I saw someone online say that they had to pull their daughter out of Heysham High due to really bad bullying and they said "Can't name any names as the bullys family are well known to the area" Don't the older children go to or used to go to Heysham High? They didn't say when they pulled their child out but their daughter is 18 so I assume a few years at the most :confused:
Max downwards go to Morecambe High (Morecambe Bay Academy), Josh was the last at Heysham High (Bay Leadership Academy) but rarely went as he was in the shop near home getting lunch most days. To be fair, there's a few well known local families that go there, not famous, but if you mention the surname locally, people wince.

It's no longer holiday of a lifetime when you go multiple times per year. The 'of a lifetime' means once in a lifetime. Their maths is probably as good as their English, but c'mon, counting to 1 isn't so hard.

• Haha

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
All the lovers on The Sun fb page -
‘oh people are jealous, they work hard, they don’t claim benefits, they are brilliant parents always putting their kids first…’ Ad infinitum 🤦‍♀️
Will they ever wake up and smell the coffee??

I AM NOT, and never will be, jealous of them!
I don’t want to be them, I don’t want to live like them, I don’t want their life or their ill gotten money, thank you.

Last edited:

Babyshark

VIP Member
Oh Sue is asking how long does 1st passports are to come back .......... :unsure: :unsure:
I no know. Does this mean Millie and her brood will be getting on the annual trip this Easter and will Harley be getting. You’d think after the fallout last year they wouldn’t go but they’re so hypocritical this bunch. Do anything for material gains

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
For a really long time she has had a great figure- I think now maybe one too many chocolate pancakes!
I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s weight especially after birthing 22 children but in this case her children are starving and underfed while her and Noel aren’t going without food. They’re like the Sullivans. Underfed overly thin kids and two overweight parents who are putting themselves first.

• Angry

km.desmond89

I wonder if Katie is pregnant, boyfriend moved in, shes been quiet on socials and now missed out on a trip to Florida which is not like her at all?

K4040

VIP Member
I think Nicole has every right to stop them especially as Chris seems unstable. Hasn’t he had suicide attempts, smashed up stuff in a rage. All Nicole is doing is protecting the kids and good on her for not bowing down to any pressure from that lot

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don’t know if anybody else noticed this. When they were eating their Celebratory dinner on Mother’s Day there was a dog on the counter where the excess food was. It was definitely eating and yet nobody noticed.
If that’s what they allow when a camera is on, I can’t even imagine what goes on in the pie factory. We already know their hygiene practices are dodgy to say the least.
---
it was that 1 star rated hygiene report that mentioned they were working in the magic pie shop without a functioning tap in the kitchen AND that they didn't even have soap on the premises that really gave an insight into their total lack of hygiene and the fact they don't even care that they are baking pies with unwashed hands, let alone the chipped nail varnish and plasters and flakes of dry skin. utterly revolting. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

JaneRev

VIP Member
Sometimes less is more sue. Don’t bite. Although carters cakes are amazing I have to say. But see how carters cakes haven’t responded? That’s class. That’s perfect social media exposure and etiquette.
Sue can't help herself, always creating needless drama every single day.

Carters' obviously have better things to do like bake proper cakes, run their business and not get dragged into any by the radfords (I haven't heard of carter's)

It's the same with all these influencers types they cannot take criticism, or what really spins them out constructive criticism. If anyone has a different opinion they are rude, bullies etc.

Noel and Sue need to remember why they are "famous", it's not from creating a drug to cure illness or a thesis that wins a prize. They are famous for having a billion kids beginning with a 13 year old child

Lovegardeninguk

Dirty fecking scrounging wrongens the lot of them. Parasites of humanity. :sick: Donate the cost of your Florida holiday instead of asking struggling subs to donate you greedy selfish family. Go get your daughter to fix up her leg instead of letting her decide her disabled future. ugh! Makes me want to vomit.

Damn123

His own child thinks his dead because he doesn't make the effort to come see them !! His more bothered about taking his kids up there then him actually seeing them

• Sad
  • Wow

happymummy2

Chatty Member
I just cannot believe Millie has taken her kids to Orlando for a second time.
Fake eyelashes, fake nails.
She has never worked a day in her life.
She clearly has disposable income thanks to the government funding her lifestyle for her, while there are whole families sharing a single room in temporary accommodation waiting on affordable housing.
Affordable housing so far being used up by
- Chris’ kids
- Sophie
- Chloe
- Millie
U can’t include Chris’s kids in that u don’t know if the kids mum works and owns her own home she is bringing her kids up single handed so if she is in affordable house that can’t be helped when the kids have a low life dad and I can bet he don’t pay her maintenance

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
All happy families again- yet just 1 year ago this was Harley's Mum on Facebook....
I'm not quite sure what some parts say but...
Don’t think Wendy will be getting an invite to the bi-annual holiday of a lifetime will she? 🏰 😂

• Haha

ae77

VIP Member
To be honest they have probably had these absences approved by the school. They have a son/sibling with autism which means they can request to go/come back from holiday when it is less busy and noisy.
The last place I would take my Autistic son to would be Disney . It’s busy / the queues / someone of his age would be sick to the back teeth of the flight time and nothing aimed at his interest . We would be out of that Disney park either beach days where he plays in the sand for hours or going exploring other parts of USA.
He would also be upset knowing the fact he’s missing the return to school as he likes everything ran to the rules . Infact he has more sense than Sue .

• Heart

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Wonder were there off to now and I do not blame her for not letting u take the kids away with a man who got a 13 year old pregnant
IMG_0254.png

Tabia

VIP Member
One day (I pray) it will all come crashing down for these greedy, chavvy individuals. They are thick beyond belief. Instead of investing the money for their future, it’s just been thrown away on endless holidays. One or two trips to Florida is surely enough for anyone, but not the childlike Sue who just wants to spend, spend, spend and live her best life at Disney. Channel 5 will eventually tire of them so think hard Sue where your money will come from. I for one hope it comes sooner rather than later.